new izuzu daylight

kelboy

Hi all

can any one tell me about the 3.0 4x4,is the 4x4 auto or like the vigo where you have to stop and

put it in.I am looking at getting the 3.0 auto daylight but not sure if the extra 50 or 60 thousand for

the 4x4 is worth it.

thanks all.

kelvin.

4x4 is only worth it if you drive a lot off road, otherwise waste of money

like trans says good in the wet and i live in sukhothai and we get flooded

every year,so we no you love vigo's trans but we are talking izuzu.

Kelboy, the pickups all use part time 4WD. You can engage 4x4 on the go but 4WD should only be used on surfaces with poor grip.

The Fortuner and Pajero Sport have constant 4WD with center diff. These can be driven in 4WD all the time.

Some of the Front Wheel Drive car based SUV's like the Captiva, CR-V and Escape etc. have a part time 4WD system that automatically engages the rear wheel drive if the front drive wheels slip. Is that what you are referring to as Auto 4WD?

4x4 is only worth it if you drive a lot off road, otherwise waste of money

like trans says good in the wet and i live in sukhothai and we get flooded

every year,so we no you love vigo's trans but we are talking izuzu.

Was just pointing out your Vigo 4x4 engagement in your OP which was incorrect. thumbsup.gif

Kelboy, the pickups all use part time 4WD. You can engage 4x4 on the go but 4WD should only be used on surfaces with poor grip.

The Fortuner and Pajero Sport have constant 4WD with center diff. These can be driven in 4WD all the time.

Some of the Front Wheel Drive car based SUV's like the Captiva, CR-V and Escape etc. have a part time 4WD system that automatically engages the rear wheel drive if the front drive wheels slip. Is that what you are referring to as Auto 4WD?

yes thanks,

my mate has a m u 7 and 4wd comes in automatic when any of the wheels start to slip so i was

trying to find out if its the same on the pick ups.

Pajero Sports don't have Constant 4 Wheel Drive. They have a proper 4x4 System for all conditions. Get 4x4 for safety in the Wet and Slippery conditions.

• Like 1

Pajero Sports don't have Constant 4 Wheel Drive. They have a proper 4x4 System for all conditions. Get 4x4 for safety in the Wet and Slippery conditions.

The Mitsu Super Select system in 4H is effectively constant 4WD. I.E. it drives through a center diff so can be used all the time on good or poor grip. Unlike most constant 4WD systems, it can also operate 2WD.

what is an isuzu daylight? I have heard of V Cross etc

its the new face lift with some bling but still the same

Bit like when the Vigo became a Champ. Lost me too.

Most cars, trucks, whatever, had many different names, letters, numbers attached. From RR to the humble 1960's mini. Why is there a problem with trucks having different names etc, I can't see it.............rolleyes.gif

what is an isuzu daylight? I have heard of V Cross etc

its the new face lift with some bling but still the same

Bit like when the Vigo became a Champ. Lost me too.

Most cars, trucks, whatever, had many different names, letters, numbers attached. From RR to the humble 1960's mini. Why is there a problem with trucks having different names etc, I can't see it.............rolleyes.gif

Passed my test in a Ford Consul 375. Never found out what the 375 meant.