Pregnant woman kicked off her motorbike, sexually assaulted in northern Phuket

webfact

NamKangMan, on 22 Apr 2014 - 15:44, said:

Makes you wonder what sort of upbringing these teens have had to have so much criminality at such a young age.

Maybe their parents are from the "modern" more enlightened group, who do not believe in punishing their kids for misbehaving. However I believe in this oldie "spare the rod and spoil the child."

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing surprises me about Thais and Thailand any more.

Another stupid anti-Thai comment off-topic. Unfortunately happens all too often in most countries, including where I came from Sydney.

It's some people, not the country or a particular nationality.

• Like 2

Just1Voice, on 22 Apr 2014 - 12:24, said:

Public castration with a dull, rusty knife, then knees shattered permanently with 10 pound sledge hammer would be a good start for them

A certain Ed.. the editor, from one of Phuket's online media would consider your thinking primitive, if true, then you are not alone, I would gladly stand beside other primitives.

So, would either of you actually do the castration or knee cap shattering yourself?

• Like 1

I really hope the police find these scum and prosecute to the maximum. I suspect they will be motivated by the public outcry in the local community.

Outcry? In a culture that considers it none of their business if it didn't happen to them and views rape as the natural order of things?

Public castration with a dull, rusty knife, then knees shattered permanently with 10 pound sledge hammer would be a good start for them

A certain Ed.. the editor, from one of Phuket's online media would consider your thinking primitive, if true, then you are not alone, I would gladly stand beside other primitives.

So, would either of you actually do the castration or knee cap shattering yourself?

Yes!

• Like 2

After DNA confirmation a 9mm job.........coffee1.gif

• Like 1

Can you imagine how much pain she must have had with the broken leg on top???

These boys are without soul (if they are guilty) and even if they get only littl esentencing i am sure they will get a very hard time once back "home". That is what they deserve as they are monsters.

• Like 2

Chemical castration still carried out in Germany

Chemical castration still carried out in Germany

Not true. I think they do it in some Eastern European country. Forget where exactly though... Romania?

samjaidee, on 22 Apr 2014 - 17:27, said:samjaidee, on 22 Apr 2014 - 17:27, said:
Rorri, on 22 Apr 2014 - 16:32, said:Rorri, on 22 Apr 2014 - 16:32, said:
Just1Voice, on 22 Apr 2014 - 12:24, said:Just1Voice, on 22 Apr 2014 - 12:24, said:Just1Voice, on 22 Apr 2014 - 12:24, said:

Did everyone get asked to hang someone in the days of capital punishment.... what you say is beside the point, except you taking cheap shots... I am sure there are many, including the ladies family and husband who would gladly do the deed, same as in many countries were chemical castration is performed and in some countries, I believe Germany, Czech republic and many muslim countries, where de-nutting is performed. How quick I think you would change your mind if the victim was a family member, eg, wife, sister mother, or a friend that was raped. Your "holier than thou" attitude sucks, cheap comments but I bet you'd quickly become a hypocrite.

Edited by Rorri
  • Like 1

This is one of the sickest things I have heard here in Thailand There should be no mercy or forgivness for these animals

Rape is a very depraved act but raping a pregnant woman knowing she is has got to be one of the lowest

forms of depravity I have every heard. Lock these guys up for life. They are a total threat to society

these are more dangerous than a loose tiger in the woods .

And there are a lot of these running around in Thailand .

It is not safe to be outside in the dark in Thailand ,unless in group or armed .

So better act as if wild tigers are roaming the streets in the night ,this is not exaggerated ,

you can laugh this away or ignore it , until they get you coffee1.giffacepalm.gif

these are more dangerous than a loose tiger in the woods .

And there are a lot of these running around in Thailand .

It is not safe to be outside in the dark in Thailand ,unless in group or armed .

So better act as if wild tigers are roaming the streets in the night ,this is not exaggerated ,

you can laugh this away or ignore it , until they get you coffee1.giffacepalm.gif

I am not laughing, if I were young I might worry, but I am not and can accept being taken out by low life here. Land of smiles, laugh.png

Every land is changing, religious stuff is changing whistling.gif . This place has now become a land of take money, take anything, no problem, cos folk do not fear the BiB.

My UK family will not come here, I told them to stay away.........sad.png

• Like 1