Pregnant woman kicked off her motorbike, sexually assaulted in northern Phuket

webfact

I hope this scum will enjoy to be raped in Bangkok Hilton for the comming years.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I don't think they send 17 year olds there.

Old enough to commit the crime...........old enough to do the 'time'.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just1Voice, on 22 Apr 2014 - 12:24, said:

Public castration with a dull, rusty knife, then knees shattered permanently with 10 pound sledge hammer would be a good start for them

A certain Ed.. the editor, from one of Phuket's online media would consider your thinking primitive, if true, then you are not alone, I would gladly stand beside other primitives.

So, would either of you actually do the castration or knee cap shattering yourself?

Yes!

My heart says, " feed the duck." and my head says "due process". It appears the perps are in the hands of "rough men" who will do as society dictates and perhaps later "rougher men" will do as the heart dictates.

• Like 1

sure a lot of sanctimonious twits in here with NO concept of innocent until proven guilty! what if the twins bought a cell phone from the real rapists? I'm not saying they didn't do the crime, but there is NO way in Siam any of you know they did do it. sheesh

Just1Voice, on 22 Apr 2014 - 12:24, said:

Public castration with a dull, rusty knife, then knees shattered permanently with 10 pound sledge hammer would be a good start for them

A certain Ed.. the editor, from one of Phuket's online media would consider your thinking primitive, if true, then you are not alone, I would gladly stand beside other primitives.

Chemical castration still carried out in Germany

Not true. I think they do it in some Eastern European country. Forget where exactly though... Romania?

"Surgical castration of sex offenders, still practised by doctors in Germany, has been condemned as "degrading" in a human rights report."

http://www.theguardian.com/law/2012/feb/22/surgical-castration-sex-offenders-cpt-report

For these two (if guilty) I'd hold the scalpel.

Scalpel-007.jpg

A new low from these two scumbags. But good to see the police working quickly and efficiently when the public

put there feet to the flame. One hopes for a little jail house justice in situations like this. whistling.gif

If they're identical twins they could both deny the offence even if there's dna evidence as they'll have the same dna profile. Hopefully there's other evidence to convict as well if they're guilty.

Identical Twins' Genes Are Not Identical

Twins may appear to be cut from the same cloth, but their genes reveal a different pattern

You have to wonder what sort of upbringing these 2 boys had. To think that they would firstly cause potential harm to a women on a bike and her unborn child, and then rape her?

I take it her baby is all well given nothing was reported on any problems caused as a result of the attack?

Like others I hope these kids are taught a lesson.

Well done the BiB.

Let's hope that the boys had evidence on them so there is no mistake.

Under age of 18 are treated as children so maybe not too severe punishment.

In my day we would have heard "We are going to make an example of you!"

but we are not back in the day or even 7,000 miles near the place.

Perhaps caning?

Hopefully DNA evidence is available which would be conclusive.

What makes 17 year old kids so horribly violent and evil?

• Like 1

17yo .. they will probably have more than the 17yo who killed 9 people before ...... anyway rapping a pregnant woman is totally crazy and I really dont get it ......

The two cases have absolutely nothing in common. There is a difference between an accident, yes the driver was culpable in that their actions caused the accident, but it was an accident, and this deliberate attack and rape of a pregnant woman.

Yes - we all think this is horrible. And there has been a lot of feedback.

We should remember that hurting the bad guys is not helping the gal.

I don't know how to do it. But I think we should all kick in a little money to help her recover and give that baby a boost in life. It would mean everything to her to know that we all care and are willing to stand up against a wrong and try to make it less painful. If you count all of the angry comments, and turned them into help for her. We could turn her pain and life around.

I am willing to commit. Are you? It would not take much from each of us to make a big difference. 1000-2000B each would be huge for her. We could send it to the Thai Visa people for her.

I hope this scum will enjoy to be raped in Bangkok Hilton for the comming years.

You may feel that way, but it does not work that way.

Yes - we all think this is horrible. And there has been a lot of feedback.

We should remember that hurting the bad guys is not helping the gal.

I don't know how to do it. But I think we should all kick in a little money to help her recover and give that baby a boost in life. It would mean everything to her to know that we all care and are willing to stand up against a wrong and try to make it less painful. If you count all of the angry comments, and turned them into help for her. We could turn her pain and life around.

I am willing to commit. Are you? It would not take much from each of us to make a big difference. 1000-2000B each would be huge for her. We could send it to the Thai Visa people for her.

With a bit of luck the perps family will be doing that. thumbsup.gif

With all the shit that goes down in LOS on a daily basis "we" would all have our hands in our pocket on a daily basis following your idea.

It most certainly can, if they fanny around with the court case long enough and set the trail once they are 18! THAT would be an idea

I really hope the police find these scum and prosecute to the maximum. I suspect they will be motivated by the public outcry in the local community.

But what if the attackers were policemen themselves?

It most certainly can, if they fanny around with the court case long enough and set the trail once they are 18! THAT would be an idea

I'm not sure about that, does it work that way?