PCAD protesters crash election forum

webfact

Abhisit was right then, security WAS a concern, again . . .

Good to see the EC ignoring CAPO and putting them back in their place, i.e. nothing you've said so far has ANYTHING to do with maintaining peace and order, merely instructions/orders/demands/threats/intimidation from Thaksin.

Bad to see PCAD disrupting a process that "should" (in theory) allow the country to "move forward" somewhat . . .

they are on Abhisit's side... another silly post

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

god, this pathetic, fake monk at it again.

what an absolute disgrace to buddhism

What do you know about Buddhism? (Capital B) by the way.

Obviously not all that much. If I remember correctly the monks in Vietnam were lighting themselves up

in protest to the war. So I suppose that was a disgrace too.

Have you meditated or medicated today?

• Like 2

The PCAD are by far not the people, they a fraction of the people, and as for the EC allowing some of them in and to hang banners, well that was straight up DUMB,,,! It also show a clear favoritism of this group and the EC have been seen showing it yet again.

Whether it is true or not does not matter. It is the perception that matters and that perception is two-fold: 1. the EC caves in to any and all demands from a certain Person's Commitee for Absolutue Dictatorship; and 2. The EC is not impartial. The EC not only has to do its job, it has to be clearly seen to be doing its job efficiently and without favouritsm.

Of course Khun Abhisit knew in advance that a demonstration was planned and his "security concerns" were that he knew the mob would be going there looking for trouble.

Khun Abhisit knows indeed. Hence why he wants to win an election by default again... Should start playing golf or tennis back in his native land of England instead of pretending to be a Thai....just a random thought.

Sent from my i-mobile i-STYLE 8.2 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Nope. He's Thai.

Abhisit was right then, security WAS a concern, again . . .

Good to see the EC ignoring CAPO and putting them back in their place, i.e. nothing you've said so far has ANYTHING to do with maintaining peace and order, merely instructions/orders/demands/threats/intimidation from Thaksin.

Bad to see PCAD disrupting a process that "should" (in theory) allow the country to "move forward" somewhat . . .

they are on Abhisit's side... another silly post

And yet another indepth posting by yourself.

Who's on Abhisit's side? The Courts? The EC? All of whom know "the law" better than PT/Thaksin so that makes them biased against people who continually flout the law?

• Like 2

what an absolute disgrace to buddhism

Yes,he's definitely not the Rhodes Scholar like yourself.

I thought he was a real monk. Or is the accusation of him being a fake monk just ranting? I guess it's not hard to fake being a monk in some situations, shave your head, lose the shoes/sandals, find some orangish robes and one is good to go. Actually, sarcasm aside, I really was/am sure that he's a real monk. I haven't seen anyone suggesting otherwise with any proof.

The PCAD are by far not the people, they a fraction of the people, and as for the EC allowing some of them in and to hang banners, well that was straight up DUMB,,,! It also show a clear favoritism of this group and the EC have been seen showing it yet again.

Whether it is true or not does not matter. It is the perception that matters and that perception is two-fold: 1. the EC caves in to any and all demands from a certain Person's Commitee for Absolutue Dictatorship; and 2. The EC is not impartial. The EC not only has to do its job, it has to be clearly seen to be doing its job efficiently and without favouritsm.

Of course Khun Abhisit knew in advance that a demonstration was planned and his "security concerns" were that he knew the mob would be going there looking for trouble.

Khun Abhisit knows indeed. Hence why he wants to win an election by default again... Should start playing golf or tennis back in his native land of England instead of pretending to be a Thai....just a random thought.

No thoughts.

He's a Thai national. One with more motivation and balls than his keyboard critics. He shows up to hearings, charges etc. while his main opponent hides in the sand among tons of armed guards. Hmm.

good point of which I myself have pointed out.

Nope. He's Thai.
yes but born and educated in England.

what an absolute disgrace to Buddhism

I think that he is brilliant - he holds his flock in awe as he speaks in a similar fashion to Martin Luther King or Ghandi!!!!

What I would like to know is the names of those 60 parties. This reminds me of the John Cleese sketch in "Life of Brian" where he berates his opponents for being members of the People's Liberation Front of Judeah rather than his Judeah's People's Liberation Front. Sounds familiar?

I think that he is brilliant - he holds his flock in awe as he speaks in a similar fashion to Martin Luther King or Ghandi!!!!

have you seen the thugs at his side ? caps, sunglasses, balaclavas...

he is more like a mafia godfather , its really a terrible image for Thai Buddhism.

• Like 1

If this post was about the government representative failing to show up for the meeting and a mob of their supporters were trying to force their way into the building to put up posters supporting a democratic election, I bet we would have over a dozen pages of reply's / rant's already. Won't mention the posters who were recently praising Abhisit for being such a big man and agreeing to attend. Just saying ........

he is more like a mafia godfather , its really a terrible image for Thai Buddhism.

And if he was dressed in white, he could be mistaken for The Pope.

• Like 1

And if he was dressed in white, he could be mistaken for The Pope.

They should get him an Issaramobile!!!

• Like 1

On the other hand it might just show the indifference of the other ones involved.

Would be nice to hear what happened and who it was that showed up for the Democrats from a more reliable source. Even the Nation is more reliable than them. We know it was not Abhist and as was clearly shown by the EC there was a strong suspicion of violence planned by some for the event.

So Abhitsit is scared of the PCAD or the monk? He is once again showing is true colors. Afraid he may upset Uncle Suthep at the last minute.

It's probably because he heard the meeting wasn't going to be televised. So no longer is he only good for talking, he's good for boycotting too...........................

I wonder whether, in the light of today's news that a specific death-threat had been made on Facebook, by a Red-Shirt against former-PM Abhisit, any of the posters would have revised their posts above ?

I doubt it. Any thing that makes the Democrats look bad is all they care about. Truth has nothing to do with it.