Prostitutes and other criminal elements removed from Pattaya Beach

webfact

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could they possibly have identified the reason why so many tourists visit the place?

Talk about head in the sand!

If the place is really, properly cleaned up, why would so many want to visit?

A shot in the foot?

(How to spell hypocritical?)

If they cleaned it up the dregs of society wouldnt visit as much but ordinary decent families probably would

"Local government officials are concerned that Pattaya will only be known for its sex industry and crime."

Not to worry. Pattaya is reknowned for many other things as well.

Jet ski scams, Russian mafia, polluted beaches, police & gov't. corruption to name a few.

prostitution which can tarnish the image of the City

A bit late as the toilet is already known as the biggest sleaziest place on the planet.

And where you live is Pattaya's septic tank.

Many nice areas and people in Pattaya. There is no need for you to be rude about the whole city. True is has its sleazy parts and some people maybe undesirable. But isn't that true of a lot of places?

• Like 2

blink.png without the sex 'industry' (manufacturing?) why would anyone want to come here? For the lovely water you can't go in? Without the sex 'fines' from the cops, I guess they would just have to fine more tourists for riding motorbikes in public.facepalm.gif

And the total effects this 'industry' has on Pattaya's economy is underestimated. Not just referring to

food/ accommodation etc. But investments like golf courses, hotels, condos

Edited by morrobay

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Fifth girl from the left - is that Suth*p in drag?

Always one idiot isn;t there.....facepalm.gif.pagespeed.ce.EuN79TyYk_.gif alt=facepalm.gif width=24 height=18>

No, it's Chalerm's disguise. giggle.gif.pagespeed.ce.AcGRO3FsZu.gif alt=giggle.gif width=20 height=25>

I count two idiots; the original poster (me) and the one who responded (you).

Glad to see you have finally come out of the closet!

blink.png without the sex 'industry' (manufacturing?) why would anyone want to come here? For the lovely water you can't go in? Without the sex 'fines' from the cops, I guess they would just have to fine more tourists for riding motorbikes in public.facepalm.gif

And the total effects this 'industry' has on Pattaya's economy is underestimated. Not just referring to

food/ accommodation etc. But investments like golf courses, hotels, condos

Also that the "legitimate" tourists like to see the zoo that is the Pattaya scene. Those of us who love it aren't just tourists, we're part of the exhibit.

Why cant they just leave the girls alone and get rid of all the other lowlife locals there ? Answer: The fines they collect.

I'd agree to leaving the girls alone, but in favor of getting rid of the low-life falangs too.

sorry but you all read it wrong

The Pattaya Police Chief ordered the operation as he is concerned that those who loiter on Pattaya Beach in the early hours of the morning

the new official closing time is now 1pm

so its okay to get you beach Rd prostitute but you must picker her up be fore 1 am , before the early hours

Following their logic: so, a prostitute is a criminal element?!?!?!?!?!?

According to Thai law, there are NO prostitutes in Thailand..... Just heaps of friendly women :-)

Give me a friendly woman any day; rather a friendly woman then a criminal element...

Unfortunately there are so many BIB, no lack of criminal elements!

sorry but you all read it wrong

The Pattaya Police Chief ordered the operation as he is concerned that those who loiter on Pattaya Beach in the early hours of the morning

the new official closing time is now 1pm

so its okay to get you beach Rd prostitute but you must picker her up be fore 1 am , before the early hours

Sounds fair to me. Get there early for your best selection.

Just a little news item of no importance except as an excuse for yet another Pattaya, and Thailand, and BIB bashing thread full of the usual posts, saying nothing at all new, from the hypocritical, self-righteous, finger-pointing, wannabe wise-and-shrewd brigades.

• Like 1

According to Thai law, there are NO prostitutes in Thailand.....

Following your logic there are no drunk drivers, no corruption, no murderers, no anything else that is against the law. We all (except you it seems) know that not to be true. Just because something is against the law does not mean it doesn't exist.

If that were true we would have no need for prisons, judges, courts and police.

Sent from my ZTE V765M using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Prostitutes and other criminals.......

Prostitution might be illegal in some places but they are certainly not automatically criminal. As Thailand has no prostitutes I am wondering based on what the fines of THB 100 were collected ........

And, as far as I am concerned, I cannot see the fear of the city fathers on the tarnished image of Pattaya. The "Local government officials are concerned that Pattaya will only be known for its sex industry and crime" is completely unfounded, not having any crime nor prostitution in the Land!

• Like 1

from reading just the title of this I thought they took everyone out of Pataya.

"Local government officials are concerned that Pattaya will only be known for its sex industry and crime."

That is all pataya is know for any way. The whole world knows this.