Bid to remove anti-lese majeste 'trash' will likely backfire

webfact

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I guess this is the product of permitting the RS thuggery over the past several years.

On the one hand Ko Tee on the other the doctor

When Thai society matures it will see that neither is permissible

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

This guy is a complete lunatic, in this day and age , worrying about a subject that is at the most, the bottom of the ladder rung , Thailand sure has it's fair share of nutters , but this guy takes the cake , next he will be taking the line that it is he's democratic right , which it is , it also a democratic right to freedom of speech for everyone , with in reasonable guide lines and no offensive or liable intentions..bah.gif

This looks like an arm extension of the PDRC or yellow shirts, similar to the red shirts to PTP. If he also get to arm his organization same as the red shirts, I guess there will be lots of firework coming our way.

Any disagreement to either color's philosophy, just bomb it. I guess, after all, red shirts do not have exclusive rights to bomb!

• Like 1

If this guy goes on with his ideas the next consequent step will be: all those who refuse to sign my manifesto have to register at the nearest police station within 24 hours or else...

He should have read Mickey Mouse comics instead of "Mein Kampf."

• Like 1

"To Rienthong and his supporters, those who criticise or offend the monarchy are no longer regarded as humans, but as trash."

As I said yesterday, dangerous right wing lunatic. Nationalism at its darkest and most poisonous form.

Where is Oliver Cromwell when you need him?

He is a PDRC supporter who wants his own private army. He can afford to arm his troops because he owns one of the biggest hospitals in Bangkok.

I hope he turns his weapons onto the group that has taken action to stop the Royal Decree from being completed by stopping the election.

He's nothing to do with suthep. His madness is furled by a very darker form of fanaticism and psychosis.

How can you say that he is nothing to do with Suthep when he has been on several of the stages giving speeches.

He owns the hospital where the largest PCAD banner was displayed. Do a google search of his name in English and then in Thai. You will see.

This man is a fanatic of a different order. Nothing to do with pdrc and I don't like the pdrc, but they are nowhere near as dangerous as this guy. He is the type who would take part in a pogrom and feel he had done no wrong. He is utter poison. Suthep has his agenda but it is nothing like what this fanatic would do if he was in power. They are not the same.

"To Rienthong and his supporters, those who criticise or offend the monarchy are no longer regarded as humans, but as trash."

As I said yesterday, dangerous right wing lunatic. Nationalism at its darkest and most poisonous form.

Where is Oliver Cromwell when you need him?

Cromwell was a regicide and butchered Catholics in Eire. Personally speaking I hope he's screaming in the worst pits of hell.

Must be the guy with his Phayathai International Hospital Group.

Seems that every very rich Fascist in this country becomes really nervous.

They know their feudalism time is running out.

Edited by Mentors
  • Like 2