In love with thai girl married to thai man

tekNique

Did it occur to you to find out how and why she knows English? Only bar girls and international business executives speak English in Thailand.

i wasn't going to post anything on this topic as it seems to be a troll as some1 mentioned in earlier reply, and if it's not a troll, well, there is nothing much I can tell the OP beside maybe - try to bargain down the price till you get it to a comfortable amount for you..... (no, not really...)

But the above remark is REALLY not intelligent, and shows that the poster has no knowledge of Thailand at all, or maybe has a good knowledge of ONLY the bars / bar girls in Thailand

You wanna know why she has stopped communicating with you? Hate to say it but she has probably worked out that you aren't as rich as she was hoping, she knows the game and is on to the next sucker but will still try to get a payday out of you. Mate she's gone, a fellow I met in Los bout 10yrs ago said to me "never get attached to any of the girls here, just enjoy the holiday" and you were hooked before you even came. Maybe try some fishing on the bridge Edited by Jubes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqCVaMBQ9OA&feature=youtu.be

This is video of her she is very cute and alluring tongue.png

I watched the video and just being realistic with you, she's very common, and she's scamming you.  If you hire a Private Dick, he will just take a 10% cut of the 30,000 to say she is being honest with you.  She's in the middle of a scam, she might not bite onto another profile page at the moment.  

You should just ignore her moving forward and have fun with unencumbered women.  

• Like 1

I 'm another Aussie too.  Listen, I have read most of the posts.  You have received a hell of a lot of good advice.  Listen to it mate.  I have been spending months in LOS for years.  All my friends there are residents or long stay people - I've heard this story almost verbatim quite a few times.  I have a friend who also said but she has never asked me for money.  No because everytime she went shopping he gave her 2-3000 B to buy a spring roll.  Not counting the couple of very beautiful gold necklaces.

Stop and think very hard about this.  You were able to chat with her online for two months without hearing from her husband.  Then, all of a sudden, he comes into the picture on your second day in Thailand.  Coincidence...I doubt it.

Edited by oneday

Offer him $31k to stay with her.

Really think about that English thing.

I dated a girl a few times. I met her through her work, so definitely, for sure, not a bar girl at the time. But, I got thinking more and more about that perfect English, from a person who openly admitted she was uneducated, leaving high school as early as possible, albeit through lack of parental funding. My, it's sounding like a bar girl story. Oh, one other thing - Skype lets you know when someone's online. She was constantly online. A pretty normal usage of Skype is overseas.

• Like 1

Find out what brand of cigars the Thai husband smokes. and leave them hidden in your bedroom. Two years from now, after you have purchased his wife, he will be lighting up one of them just before crawling back into your bed with his wife. You of course, will be out in the cold...or perhaps worse.

• Like 2

tekNique, I advised you to run.

I now see that your OP was your first, and that rings bells for me, and those bells are ringing out 'troll', but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, and post again.

You've been advised by people with a LOT more experience that I have, that you're being played, the husband may not exist, her gf's arein on the scam, divorce is cheap, that if her friends are visiting her, they could alert authorities if she's being 'held', so take the advice, and dump this woman.  How much opinion and evidence do you need from guys who've been through the mill??

If you go further, you won't get the benefit of any doubt from me, and I'll know you're a troll.

I appreciate your post but the fact that you and many others have suggested im trolling re affirms my belief that there are way to many cynics on the internet.   Some people are true natured this was my first post as I googled thai divorce and this forum came up heaps.             

Breaking news she just skyped me right now from work but it is hard as her mom is around.  So im trying to get an explanation

I have seen this trick before. The girl will already be receiving money from several farangs. You are just another mug in her ever growing list. Oh and the ex husband is probably her brother anyway ( and already knew the passwords for her email address).

• Like 1

I watched the video and just being realistic with you, she's very common, and she's scamming you.  If you hire a Private Dick, he will just take a 10% cut of the 30,000 to say she is being honest with you.  She's in the middle of a scam, she might not bite onto another profile page at the moment.  

You should just ignore her moving forward and have fun with unencumbered women.  

If you're really unlucky, or maybe that's lucky, there may be a Thai Visa member who has a similar video of her??

• Like 1

As far as I am aware the divorce consists of signing a paper in the local office and costs a few hundred baht.

30,000 dollars !!!!!!!

I'm afraid it's not that simple. A divorce can be easily granted at an Amphur but only if both parties agree to it and both attend the Amphur together to request a divorce. Otherwise, the divorce application has to be heard in a Thai Court which of course involves lawyers and expense, possibly serious expense!

I know, but we skyped every day for 2 months for like 2 hours a day so I didn't just fall in love over 2 weeks.  You learn a lot about each other when you video call each other this much so I already had feelings for her before I went to Thailand.            I don't believe she would Skype with me this much if she wasn't really interested me as she was always asking in email "you Skype tonight mai".                    Its to much time to just try and scam someone, a scammer or some one who just wanted a gik payment wouldn't invest that much time.

I appreciate all replies, cynicism included as I need to look from different view points as I feel quite confused at the moment.   Mrjlh I appreciate your post mak.

US$30,000 is not just a gik payment.

For that amount of money people will go to great lengths to appear genuine etc 

I hope for your sake that it isn't a scam and that if it is, that you figure it out before you get burn't.

I'm not one for saying or thinking all Thai girls are evil scammers, but even I have to say be very careful.

Best of luck.

I now see that your OP was your first, and that rings bells for me, and those bells are ringing out 'troll', but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, and post again.

You've been advised by people with a LOT more experience that I have, that you're being played, the husband may not exist, her gf's arein on the scam, divorce is cheap, that if her friends are visiting her, they could alert authorities if she's being 'held', so take the advice, and dump this woman.  How much opinion and evidence do you need from guys who've been through the mill??

If you go further, you won't get the benefit of any doubt from me, and I'll know you're a troll.

I appreciate your post but the fact that you and many others have suggested im trolling re affirms my belief that there are way to many cynics on the internet.   Some people are true natured this was my first post as I googled thai divorce and this forum came up heaps.             

Breaking news she just skyped me right now from work but it is hard as her mom is around.  So im trying to get an explanation

Well, ok...time to unfollow this thread as the OP is balls over heels with this girl in a bad way. Don't be angry if people say "I told you so" later on, because, well, we told you so. 

Before I depart, though, let's do a little thought experiment. Let's say you met a lovely Aussie woman in the same situation. Just as pretty (they do exist), just as nice, blah blah.....then she asks you for 5 times her monthly salary (let's give this woman and her husband a nice 15,000 baht a month salary, which is not bad here for gov't workers, etc.). 

Would you still have your saviour mode on then? Come on. Bye bye and good luck.

It's a scam. The woman and her "family" are playing you. Likely just her and her BF (or favorite tuk-tuk driver) running the scam. If you are for real, take note of the advice and ridicule coming your way on this thread. Bail, never again communicate with her. Even after the price tag for "divorce" plummets to about 10,000 baht. Block the mails, calls and messages, And, dude, savvy up.

• Like 1

I know it looks stupid, I know there is 1000's of stories that state "but we really love each other"......but you know there is the one in a thousand that really do.          I have had a relationship with a thai woman before for 8 years so im not oblivious to thai culture.

Yes she is not an educated girl.    She was married at 19 and is now 26 and no longer loves this man, she wants out but he wont let her even though of her infidelity with me.       She is of good heart and only wants her freedom from a loveless marriage I believe this, I never gave her money of any kind.        Her mother and Thai husband knew I was coming to Thailand to see her and were okay with it but once it actually happened jealousy kicked in and they changed there tune.           It is like a story of forbidden love.

I want to know if there is anything she can do to get divorce under thai law, without me having to pay bribe to husband.

There is nothing to be paid towards him or her...

If you got the e-mail from him that states that he accept her divorce if you pay him 30k$ , then that is in his disadvantage.

If the wife committed adultery, as she did, they can divorce within an blink of an eye...

If she's really held hostage, make it be confirmed from here friends, then have a lawyer and police to rescue her.

Make her clear about that and that you'r willing to prosecute him for extortion.

Holding her against her will , is a crime in Thailand, as it is in any normal land... ( Thailand is an normal land )

If she's asking for money to divorce from him, then its more likely a scam.

Save the money to build a future together or spend it on a decent lawyer to save her.

Somebody refresh my memory.  Why can't tekNique just live with this girl?  Why does she have to be divorced?  

tekNique, if you're considering marrying a girl you met online, and that's why she needs to be divorced, skyped for a couple of months, spent two weeks with, you need more than psychiatric help.

Please don't think I'm being offensive.  I did say a few posts back that after all the good advice you've received (out of 115 posts, would there be half a dozen supporting your position?), if you persisted, you are a troll, and that's now confirmed for me.  I'm out.  Wasted too much time on this.

You can admit you're suffering the fever.  Most of us have at some time.

Edited by F4UCorsair

Anyone know the OP's age?

(Member since today!)

But hey, thanks for a great laugh!

I mean, no one could be that stupid - could they?

Im 35 she is 26.     I havent given any cash sure I took her to some nice restaurants and bought some cheap clothes from the road side stalls in BKK but that nothing.       I stated this thread to see if there was anyway for her to get a divorce without me paying his bribe since he wont agree to one.    From what Ive learned the answer is no as under thai law she has no grounds.                I still care for her and only want her to be happy.

RE the dating site she changed her profile to say she met me, and she has stopped using it.    I know because you can check when they last logged in and she hasn't logged in for 2 months that's why I thought she was serious as a gik wouldnt do that because they would lose to many customers smile.png

Sorry mate, whilst I understand how you feel................it's happened to many of us in Thailand (especially on our 1st trips), but this sounds like a scam. Don't send any money, then it will be interesting also to see how long she keeps contact at all. If it's a scam she will disappear soon, although there could be other attempts to get money first..............ie the divorce money request might go down to 15,000! By not sending a dime you will soon find out whether this is a scam or not. 

As another poster said..............very good point.............why would they smash an IPHONE??? I can guarantee 100% nobody would do that in Thailand, the phone would be sold for money if someone took it away.... not smashed!! He also made a good point when he said if her friends are messaging you, why can she not message you with their phones???

Also you may wish to subscribe to SPOKEO.COM for a month (its not expensive). On this site you can enter someone's email or real  name or profile name and it will search dozens of dating sites and social media sites for matches. IE If your girl has other profiles on dating sites or multiple facebook acounts it will find them!! It's a bit 'big brotherish' but that's the nature of technology today.

Edited by Rob180

OK say we are dying to know what she said on skype----just for your inf o been visiting Thailand for 14 years and live here now. Used to see bar girls in Internet cafe for hours writing or talking to a multitude of farang boyfriends. 1 told me she make mistake once used to email same letter to ech guy but lost count and sent e mail with wrong name ,oh well she had 9 more. She is typicle Thai girl may same extrordinary to you but seems like you are not expirianced --at least with Thai girls.

Take the advice of the Private Detective

I did it as i was living overseas.

Caught her Hook-Line and Sinker.

Will save you a fortune in the long run.

Im sure i got out of it cheaply.

Wise up before you lose everything.