In love with thai girl married to thai man

tekNique

I dont know if this has been mentioned yet or not.

But she cheated on him. 

What is going to stop her from cheating on you?  Can you really expect fidelity in this relationship?  Will you be just another step up the proverbial socioeconomic ladder for her?  Food for thought

I found OP's update post #627 on this ongoing issue since 2014. It was resolved by way of another guy

(=$ucker)  entering the arena to change the game.

On 6/26/2019 at 3:23 AM, tekNique said:

Well the end to this story is all most here now.   About 2 years ago i was gonna post that we got married already and that we live in Australia happily every after.     Well................was like that for a long time but things have gone North in the last 6 months, she started getting abit more kang with me and not so sweet, its a long story obviously so I digress.    She found some one loi who is crazy about her and will buy her a new benz.  

I walk away much smarter and happy in away that its over now and not in another 5 years.   I got out financially alright as im not rich (i was younger and ok looking) and he's gonna buy everything for her so all good.    She still is one of the most beautiful Thai girls ive ever seen but really she is a naughty girl.   This new guy is green as, he has never known a Thai or been to Thailand, she is gonna clean him out ????

Too long to tell all now but may later. 

Sad for the Kids as they have become awesome and I love them so much and are really proud of how they have devolved, the daughter asked her mum to live with me but i cant.      Life is crazy really.

She got PR through me too.

Edit btw it wasnt a scam in the end. Just her ex was trying to get his sinsod back. He didnt want to sign the divorce papers till he got it, he ended up signing them though.

She got the PR but  luckily he did not come up with the US 30,000.00  .....

The 3 Gabor sisters were married to a total of 20 different men.  Some guys pick the roses but completely forget about the thorns.

Edited by Seth1a2a

Another dumb farang caught on the fish hook...being reeled in.  Hasn't even occurred to him what is going on.

Edit: I just noticed this was a 2014 post. I was referring to the OP, not the next sucker who is falling the same line. Thailand really attracts these guys.

Edited by wisperone
  • Like 2