5 year old son locked in house with dead British Father in East Pattaya

webfact

5 year old son locked in house with dead British Father in East Pattaya

dead-6.jpg

PATTAYA: -- Police and medics were called to a house in Soi Kao Talo in East Pattaya on Saturday after neighbors discovered the body of the British Owner of a house and inside was his 5 year old son who is thought to have been trapped inside the house with his dead Father for at-least 7 days.

The disturbing incident was dealt with by Nongprue Police who were contacted by residents who noticed a foul odour coming from the house and they heard the cries of a young boy, who was later found to be the deceased man’s 5 year old son.
Inside the bedroom on the floor and next to the bed was the body of Mr. Robert Sorensen aged 36, a former teacher in Pattaya who is thought to have recently been working offshore.

The boy was taken into care by Welfare Officers and due to his age he was unable to comprehend what had happened to his Father. The Thai mother of the child is currently being located and the British Embassy in Bangkok are offering consular assistance to the boy at this time.

Full story: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/126401/5-year-old-son-locked-in-house-with-dead-british-father-in-east-pattaya/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2014-04-28

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

>>It said the father was British, so we don't know if he is English, Welsh, Scottish (are there any other possibilities).<<

Northern Irish is another possibility .Don't ever call Southern Irish British though as they don't

like it.

• Like 2

To all those who hope the kids British relatives can offer him a better home

FORGET IT

They will find it impossible to take a child under 17 out of Thailand to live

This is fact, a friend tried to take his Grandson to Aus after the kids parents died on a bike

He is the kids guardian but they must live here

Better they anti up some money for his education and living expenses in Thailand

So you think the child would have a better future in Thailand than in England? With a Thai mother and family who were not there for him?

What a ridiculous comment - how is that racism?

This is racism "pure sang " IF" the Thai mother left her "half blood" son ,because because he was mixed race.

If she left her son because of other reasons ,it is NOT racism .

I know a mother doing 10 years time in jail ,and that's the reason the child stays with the father ,

After a divorce the judge can give the child to the father (if the mother not seems fit)

So don't start immediately with that word "racism" that is to easy.

Funny how "English" has become a racist slur, kinda like "gook" or "nigger." We must avoid!

RIP to the Dad and hope the kid gets over this some day and gets a good life either by his mom or by the relatives of his dad.

As for the comments about Racism, I am sorry, but for most people outside the UK, you are all English, sorry if that hurts you, but just so much easier than to differentiate :)

And ps, since when is calling you by another country Racism? If it is, it happens to me on a weekly basis, people calling me American, German, Belgium, English!!!, etc etc etc...... sorry it just all just sounds funny to me, i actually think and hope the first posters was just making a joke

• Like 1