• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

he is off the island or keeping low with some cash now

Either that or I some stupid drug fuelled binge with woman and arrogance

Man is right 200 k is not much to worth along sentence for

It's only 4 k English when u add that into how much one gets paid for dangers jobs such is in Iraq about 750 pounds per day

200 k is nothing when comparing to how much bird one can receive

I have some friends that are so called em. Well to do people and even they are shocked to see forangs coming to the worst country in he world to be caught for this type of crime and these people know there business

They are absolutely baffled.

Out here 7 years is considered a short sentence 15 years is not too bad plus the legal system is down to a judge no jury and hopefully a persuasive lawyer in your corner

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app

wow that's a lot of money for only one convenience store .. maybe next time they could count the money in some discreet places ...and not on the counter . the devil was tempted ...

Don;t think he was tempted if he had the foresight to cover the license plate.

And carry a gun!

• Like 1

This is more than likely the work of an organized crime gang operating not only in Koh Samui but the whole of the country.

Yes this man planned this covered number plate glasses probably a wig

Gun ( don't know if real or not )

Might ( a guess ) be part of the same Albanian mob that were caught snatching a bag, reckon those 2 were part of a bigger gang

Could have been an insinuation.

People from very poor countries problem have less to lose that richer European countries which makes them very dangerous as they shall do petty crime which puts us all on the receiving end

Another quality tourist. rolleyes.gif

It took 47 posts, my guess was much lower!

Like I said in an earlier post: TV is just not what it used to be. In the good old times, you know, before the Russians and Chinese having the audacity to travel to Thailand, that remark would have come within 10 posts of the OP.

Shocking how everything is heading downhillwink.png.

If it is falang how come he didn't take some cigarettes and condoms? What is that in his pocket? Passport?

Maybe went straight to airport and off before bib had chance to put the pieces of the puzzle together

If that is the case then he would have either dumped the car near by or returned it to the airport

Edited by BigC

wow that's a lot of money for only one convenience store .. maybe next time they could count the money in some discreet places ...and not on the counter . the devil was tempted ...

repeat of an old game, claim more was stolen to make it look worse for robber?

• xphoto-thumb-136747.jpg,q_r=1387024342.p
  • Members
  • 241 posts

Posted Yesterday, 19:48

Must be insiders job, or else how the guy robing the store would know when to walk n and would carry a gun, with the intention tor bat that very given moment.

may have bought a toy gun from the assistant then robbed them with it

• Like 1

Blame TAT , they let them in ,( well encouraged,cheap flights, visa preferences) now they are creating havoc all round the Country, just look at Phuket.

No prizes for guessing which Country he's form, but i know where my moneys going. lol.

. . . .and come in with a handgun . . .

He knew already and probably was waiting, tourist do not have gun I guess?

And well there's the gun too eh? That's really not going to help his case.

True that. I am sure most foreigners would have no idea where to just go an pick up a gun; I certainly don't.

Who knows if it was a reel gun ?

Blame TAT , they let them in ,( well encouraged,cheap flights, visa preferences) now they are creating havoc all round the Country, just look at Phuket.

No prizes for guessing which Country he's form, but i know where my moneys going. lol.

Yes from beermats to gawd knows what next....

Don't know how or could have been an insiders job he is forang

If he was Thai then maybe

He might have had an friend inside the shop who sore them counting he money

Called up matey to let him know then wig and a ting and off

Just did some maths

If he gets caught and he gets for example 10 years

Then by working standards is he had a job that paid 2000 baht per month then he would have 200 baht a month more in 10 years time than if he got a job collecting rubbish

Another thing is that if that car was rented he would have made more money out of nicking that car

• xphoto-thumb-136747.jpg,q_r=1387024342.p
  • Members
  • 241 posts

Posted Yesterday, 19:48

Must be insiders job, or else how the guy robing the store would know when to walk n and would carry a gun, with the intention tor bat that very given moment.

may have bought a toy gun from the assistant then robbed them with it

Edited by BigC

where do you get a gun in thailand?

Sent from my GT-S7270 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Many a topic about foreigners owning a gun in Thailand.

First step:

Use the search function in the forum.

Second step:

Why do you need a gun?