Mobi’s - The New Bar on Lake Mabprachan

Mobis

Today (Thursday) is the last full day of happy hour prices, where you get a 20% discount on all drinks.

Details of new 'permanent' daily happy hour times coming soon

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Replies 764
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's decided...

From Tomorrow - Friday onwards, until further notice, 'Happy Hours' at Mobi's will be Noon to 5 p.m. daily.

Right now, it is insufferably hot in the afternoons so I don't expect too many people will brave the fierce sun to make the trek out to the lake, but once the weather changes (which it is forecast to do any day now...) then why not have refreshing beer at Mobi's at rock bottom prices and watch the sun go down over Lake Mabprachan.

You could do a lot worse....

Here's a promise - from tomorrow (Friday), until the end of May, any new customers ( i.e. anyone who has not previously patronised the bar) who visit Mobi's between noon and 5 p.m. and make themselves known to me, will get a drink on the house.

If I'm not there, speak to the cashier, (Lek), and ask her to call me to confirm the offer. (She will know if you have been there before or not.....)

Hope to see you there...

Ok I will come for a drink on the house and more , even if its a long drive ;)

Sent from my SM-P601 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Here's a promise - from tomorrow (Friday), until the end of May, any new customers ( i.e. anyone who has not previously patronised the bar) who visit Mobi's between noon and 5 p.m. and make themselves known to me, will get a drink on the house.

See you tomorrow, I hope you stock the Martell creation grand extra, it's the only cognac I drink....................when for free.

Well I suppose it had to happen sooner or later…..

Those of you who were following my previous thread about the naming of the bar may recall a post I made about a drunken loud-mouth who I was obliged to ban before the bar had even opened.

I have written about him in greater detail in my blog and also mentioned recently that he has been sitting at the bar next to mine and has been indulging in taking insulting pot shots at me and the bar for the past two weeks.

He has been telling anyone in that bar who would listen that I am the worst kind of evil, no-good SOB and that they should avoid my bar like the plague.

I could hear it going on every day (he speaks very loud when drunk); I told my GF but kept my cool and own counsel, assuming that sooner or later he would find something new to talk about.

Anyway I arrived at the bar a bit late today, maybe around 5.15 and there he was, drunk out of mind mouthing off about me and my bar.

I don’t know why, but something snapped and I exploded. I went over to the boundary of the 2 bars and told him in no uncertain terms what I thought of him.

He also exploded and there was a great deal of noise. He kept threatening to publish on Thai Visa some stupid email I sent him about 10 years ago during a previous ‘skirmish’, when I had told him in very juicy language what I thought of him and his reprehensible behaviour.

After that incident we had made up and all was forgotten and forgiven (until the next altercation, of which there were a number through the years until I finally wrote him off for good when he had an unprovoked 'go' at a dear friend), and for him to have kept that email all these years and threatened to use it against me now shows what a small minded, mean spirited man he is.

Not that he would dare to put it on Thai Visa because he has never ever posted anything in all the years he has been a member, and in any case it would immediately be removed due to the profane language.

In any case I didn't say anything that wasn't 100% true…so what he thinks he might gain from it is a mystery.

The guy is a total nut case – in the heat of the argument his idea of trying to belittle me was to accuse me of being diabetic!!! – and having a pick- up truck with stickers on it - I mean you can’t make this stuff up.

Needless to say the verbal’s soon descended into a full scale shouting match involving all the female staff, (who all know what an A-H he is), who joined in and threatened him with God knows what. (My Thai wasn't up to understanding what they shouted , and his certainly wasn't, which was probably just as well.)

In the end it was getting dark and he had to leave before the light vanished, as by his own admittance he can’t see in the dark and he was as drunk as a skunk.

So if anyone is interested in watching ‘Mobi Vs ‘Drunken Singha John’ Part two, you are invited to witness events tomorrow afternoon, same time same place…assuming always that he hasn't wrapped his ancient CRV around a tree on his drunk journey home and has the guts to come back tomorrow….

I‘m up for it if he is, and next time I’ll try to keep a check on my temper.

But I won’t be beyond having a little goad or two… I know just how to get under the skin of that little alcoholic bastard.

Ah well... such is bar life.. you certainly can't say its boring rolleyes.gif

Edited by Mobi

See you tomorrow, I hope you stock the Martell creation grand extra, it's the only cognac I drink....................when for free.

Sorry, no have.....

All the drinks we sell are listed if you go to: http://mobithailand.com/mobis-the-new-bar-on-the-lake/

and scroll down and click on 'Bar Price list'

Mobi, to get the correct time for the formula one, just go to the official site http://www.formula1.com/default.html on the right side you will see all starting times for practice, qualifying and the race. Just below you will see a button to convert the time to your local time.

Yes thank you, I was aware of the site and am now using it.

Silly me, I was naive enough to think that if a TV company published a programme schedule, it would be checked for accuracy...

How was I to know that their published times for the F1 would be an whole hour adrift, and somehow thought that the Liverpool/Newcastle football match would start 2 hours before the other games and only last 30 minutes.....

As previously mentioned, I used to think that True Visions were bad, but these guys at CTH seem to be in a league of their own.

Anyway, now I know. and again thanks again for pointing out a website that I and others can rely on.thumbsup.gif

has it occured to you to time adjust the for country the schedule was published for?

Those of you who were following my previous thread about the naming of the bar may recall a post I made about a drunken loud-mouth who I was obliged to ban before the bar had even opened.

I have written about him in greater detail in my blog and also mentioned recently that he has been sitting at the bar next to mine and has been indulging in taking insulting pot shots at me and the bar for the past two weeks.

He has been telling anyone in that bar who would listen that I am the worst kind of evil, no-good SOB and that they should avoid my bar like the plague.

I could hear it going on every day (he speaks very loud when drunk); I told my GF but kept my cool and own counsel, assuming that sooner or later he would find something new to talk about.

Anyway I arrived at the bar a bit late today, maybe around 5.15 and there he was, drunk out of mind mouthing off about me and my bar.

I don’t know why, but something snapped and I exploded. I went over to the boundary of the 2 bars and told him in no uncertain terms what I thought of him.

He also exploded and there was a great deal of noise. He kept threatening to publish on Thai Visa some stupid email I sent him about 10 years ago during a previous ‘skirmish’, when I had told him in very juicy language what I thought of him and his reprehensible behaviour.

After that incident we had made up and all was forgotten and forgiven (until the next altercation, of which there were a number through the years until I finally wrote him off for good when he had an unprovoked 'go' at a dear friend), and for him to have kept that email all these years and threatened to use it against me now shows what a small minded, mean spirited man he is.

Not that he would dare to put it on Thai Visa because he has never ever posted anything in all the years he has been a member, and in any case it would immediately be removed due to the profane language.

In any case I didn't say anything that wasn't 100% true…so what he thinks he might gain from it is a mystery.

The guy is a total nut case – in the heat of the argument his idea of trying to belittle me was to accuse me of being diabetic!!! – and having a pick- up truck with stickers on it - I mean you can’t make this stuff up.

Needless to say the verbal’s soon descended into a full scale shouting match involving all the female staff, (who all know what an A-H he is), who joined in and threatened him with God knows what. (My Thai wasn't up to understanding what they shouted , and his certainly wasn't, which was probably just as well.)

In the end it was getting dark and he had to leave before the light vanished, as by his own admittance he can’t see in the dark and he was as drunk as a skunk.

So if anyone is interested in watching ‘Mobi Vs ‘Drunken Singha John’ Part two, you are invited to witness events tomorrow afternoon, same time same place…assuming always that he hasn't wrapped his ancient CRV around a tree on his drunk journey home and has the guts to come back tomorrow….

But I won’t be beyond having a little goad or two… I know just how to get under the skin of that little alcoholic bastard.

your rant personifies everything but sober behavior.

why make it public unless you are just trying to do damage control. I am more than certain you have done much worse.

its a petty squabble, hes drunk, whats your excuse?

• Like 1

I don't know Singha John so i can not speak for or against him, but looking at your post, I've such a feeling that you're making yourself very " popular" in the first days of your bar already.

• Like 1

I don't know Singha John so i can not speak for or against him, but looking at your post, I've such a feeling that you're making yourself very " popular" in the first days of your bar already.

I'm simply relating exactly what happened.Those who know me and my blog understand that I always tell it the way it is - good - bad or indifferent.

This a thread about my new bar, and this is what happened...

I let others judge, my life is an open book with many chapters still unwritten.

As a matter of fact, there is only one loser in all this and it certainly isn't me. I'm doing just fine thank you and business is picking up quite well, all things considered. (Hot weather, low season - not rants in the midday sun)

Have you chosen your free drink yet? or has my 'rant' put you off?

your rant personifies everything but sober behavior.

why make it public unless you are just trying to do damage control. I am more than certain you have done much worse.

its a petty squabble, hes drunk, whats your excuse?

My excuse is that he was trying every way which to ruin my new business and stop people from going there. I put up with it for two weeks... many would have probably taken matters into their own hands long before that.

Of course I should have controlled myself but I am only human, and diabetics/recovering alcoholics are not known for keeping their tempers when severely provoked.

Enough excuses for you?

• Like 2

Mobi, to get the correct time for the formula one, just go to the official site http://www.formula1.com/default.html on the right side you will see all starting times for practice, qualifying and the race. Just below you will see a button to convert the time to your local time.

Yes thank you, I was aware of the site and am now using it.

Silly me, I was naive enough to think that if a TV company published a programme schedule, it would be checked for accuracy...

How was I to know that their published times for the F1 would be an whole hour adrift, and somehow thought that the Liverpool/Newcastle football match would start 2 hours before the other games and only last 30 minutes.....

As previously mentioned, I used to think that True Visions were bad, but these guys at CTH seem to be in a league of their own.

Anyway, now I know. and again thanks again for pointing out a website that I and others can rely on.thumbsup.gif

has it occured to you to time adjust the for country the schedule was published for?

Oh silly me.. again.. fancy me not knowing that CTH is a Thai company and only broadcasts in Thailand...

that's why they published Singapore times, just in case someone was illegally obtaining their signal from there...

I really must do bettersad.png

I wonder whether this Singha John is related to the one in the long running thread about some foreigner who kept taking a seat in a Bangkok coffee shop. Seems to fill up the tread the same smile.png

I was a witness to all the shouting and threatening going on and must say that even though I wasn't truly involved I just had to intervene and felt obliged tell the instigator to cool it as it was spoiling what was intended as a quiet refreshing Coca-Cola in a bar close to my village - Mobi's - as well as much that was said being potential cause for litigation under Thai law.( eg. defamation of character). Yes, we can make allowance for drunks once or twice but having the patience of Job after weeks of similar abuse would be as abnormal as the instigator's own behaviour.

post-208012-0-48776800-1400220837_thumb.

I would love to have posted a pic of Mobi’s ‘happy family’ this week, but as other bar owners know only too well, finding and keeping staff is a highly problematic business.

Every day, promises are broken and staff fail to materialise for one reason or another. Even one of our few members of staff is off today for a ten day holiday with a customer in Chiang Mai.

I am still hopeful that by the end of the month we will have increased our complement….

…but in the meantime, if anyone out there happens to know of any unemployed ladies, we can offer a decent monthly salary (more than than most on the Darkside), full room and board, 50 Baht on every ‘ladies’ drink’, a full share of all tips, (Lek, the cashier, does not take a share), plus the usual bar worker perks.

We run a happy ship and we are all friends together.

We are looking for females between the ages of 18 and 45, and it doesn’t matter if they have never worked in bar before. No member of staff is obliged to go out with any customer if they do not wish to go.

Please PM me if you have any likely candidates and I will put you (or the girl) in touch with Khun Lek.

Edited by Mobis

post-208012-0-42628100-1400221168_thumb.

Mobi’s Cocktails

Yes folks, Mobi’s is aiming to be the first bar on the Lake to offer a full range of cocktails.

This project will take time to be fully implemented and we will start off with five ‘favourites’ and slowly add to the list over the coming months.

Here is our initial offering:

B52 140 B

Margarita 150 B

Martini 150 B

Mai Tai 150 B

Long Island Tea 170 B

We are already experts on B52’s, but we will sell the other 4 cocktails at 50% discount to the first two customers for each cocktail. Please ask if the offer is still open before ordering.

We also welcome suggestions for adding to the cocktail list, but you might have to come on over to Mobi’s and show us how to make them – indeed anyone is welcome to volunteer to teach us how to perfect our cocktail making skills, as we are all novices and eager to learn.

Come to Mobi's and try our refreshing cocktails at sundown….

How about a photo of the staff.

Maybe next week when the numbers have stabilised.

One new girl who started a couple of days ago has been 'proposed to' 3 times already. She really is an eye catcher and I doubt she'll last long.

By 'proposed' - I mean taken away for good to live with the farang. It's crazy, they know her for 5 mins and they want her to move in.....Fortunately she has more sense than to accept - and no doubt will wait for the 'right' one.

We ended up having another reasonable day - despite the unbearable afternoon heat and the beer chiller going down the toilet. All the booze was kept nice and cool buried in ice.

The evening brought out a few punters to watch the Grand Prix qualifying session and then watch a random selection of my ancient music video clips which include classics as far back as the 50's and 60's.

The hot dogs and French Fries are still going down a storm - the unexpected hit of Mobi's by a mile.

There seems to be little food available along the lake these days - even Rendezvous has shut its restaurant - and all the bars that have signs advertising 'Food & Drink', only have 'drink'! - pissing off many a hungry punter when the staff say "sorry - no have"

One guy who is staying at the Rendezvous came by late last night with his 2 year old son, desperate to find some food and they both munched away on our meagre fayre, expressing much satisfaction.

I'm thinking of putting a giant sign outside to advertise the food - eat in or take away - as probably most Mabprachan residents are not aware that we have food.

There seems to be little food available along the lake these days - even Rendezvous has shut its restaurant - and all the bars that have signs advertising 'Food & Drink', only have 'drink'!

Must be that they can't keep up with serving the food orders, I can't think of any other reason coffee1.gif

I wonder whether this Singha John is related to the one in the long running thread about some foreigner who kept taking a seat in a Bangkok coffee shop. Seems to fill up the tread the same smile.png

ok, so you said you write about what happened in your bar, but this is pure character assassination, whether true or not.

One would think as a former sot yourself, or even in your position as a "publican" discretion would be an asset.

it seems, instead, rather vindictive.

this public pissing contest certainly doesn't do you or your bars image any favours at all.

It is what it is. He started the character assassination - not me. If he wasn't also trying to 'assassinate' my bar I would have ignored it, which in any case I did for two long weeks. Enough was enough and I feel fully justified in everything I have written.

You are perfectly entitled to disagree, but I would venture to suggest that if your business venture was being harmed by a drunk you may well resort to similar actions.

You seem determined to paint me in a black light whereas everyone who has ever known me will tell you that am not at all given to rash actions unless very severely provoked.

May I assume that you have no problems with people who drive around Pattaya drunk out of their minds, putting innocent people at risk, kick their family out in the middle of the night and have fights with anyone within range when the booze gets hold of them?

As an ex sot, I gave him miles and miles of latitude... but there comes a time when I cannot stand by and watch any more.

This is not 'The Bull and Bush' On the Old Kent Road and I am not a publican in the traditional sense. This is the wild west of Pattaya and different rules apply.

I am absolutely confident that nothing I have done or written will affect my custom in any way whatsoever except, hopefully, to stop the drunk in question from spouting the lies and foul bile he has been directing at me and Mobi's from the adjacent bar.

May I suggest that we have all had a chance to have our say on this and that this matter can now be considered closed.

Edited by Mobis

I very much doubt it.

He is such a sot that it is big adventure for him to even drive the 15 kms into Pattaya to get his cheap cigarettes and an early morning beer in Soi Bukow market, which he does about every two weeks.

He wouldn't even drive his wife to the airport for fear of getting lost...

He wakes 6 a.m. every morning when he has his first Singha beer. He drinks at home all morning and in the afternoon he drives down to 'his' bar - already fairly pissed.

By dusk is is completely sozzled and he drives home before night descends.

At home he usually falls asleep by 8 p.m. and repeats this routine the next day... day after day.. week after week... month after month.... year after year... until one day...?

He never goes away anywhere, never takes his family out, never even goes to functions at his daughter's school. Nothing can ever keep him from his daily drinking habits

He has thrown his wife and daughter out in a drunken rages in the middle of the night without a penny on them, and on two occasions, my wife and I have taken them in and looked after them - once for a couple of weeks. To this day he doesn't even know they were with me.

He also keeps his wife's money, jewellery, keys to her motor bike and even her ID card under lock and key at night so that she can't leave him when he passes out.

Apart from occasional trips to Pattaya he never ventures outside the area of Mabprachan lake.

Years ago he used to drink at Fishermans - day in day out - with his young daughter in tow. Then he fell out with the owner and moved his custom to Manneke Pis for another few years - still with his daughter in tow, observing the ways of a girlie bars and us oldies getting pissed.

Then he fell out with that bar owner and moved to another bar where the owner threw him out for having a fight with a customer and he finally ended up to the bar next to mine where he has proceeded to annoy me on a daily a basis.

One long time resident and a good customer of mine told me he wouldn't have put up with it for 5 minutes - let alone 2 weeks.

I've had many fallings out with him through the years as he will suddenly snap and start screaming at his friends (me included) for no reason at all. I forgave him many times because I felt sorry for him and I realised it was the booze that had caused it all.

But I called it a day when he blew up at another friend - the most mild mannered , decent helpful chap you could ever hope to meet who has done him so many favours through the years.

I know I shouldn't have ranted on this thread but sometimes it is good to get it off your chest. I have never knowingly done anything bad to anyone in my life and this guy just gets to me, especially spewing out filth and lies about me and harming my business to boot.

There is so much more I could write about him, like the time he attacked a Thai paraplegic in a wheel chair, but I'll leave it at that, and hopefully you will get the picture...

AArrange for the old bill to meet him when he gets in his car, pissed, or threaten him with this, i doubt he would turn up in his car again.

Also he will kill someone sooner or latrer, i certainly would grass the idiot up, nothing more pathetic then drink driving

ok, so you said you write about what happened in your bar, but this is pure character assassination, whether true or not.

One would think as a former sot yourself, or even in your position as a "publican" discretion would be an asset.

this public pissing contest certainly doesn't do you or your bars image any favours at all.

It is what it is. He started the character assassination - not me. If he wasn't also trying to 'assassinate' my bar I would have ignored it, which in any case I did for two long weeks. Enough was enough and I feel fully justified in everything I have written.

You are perfectly entitled to disagree, but I would venture to suggest that if your business venture was being harmed by a drunk you may well resort to similar actions.

You seem determined to paint me in a black light whereas everyone who has ever known me will tell you that am not at all given to rash actions unless very severely provoked.

May I assume that you have no problems with people who drive around Pattaya drunk out of their minds, putting innocent people at risk, kick their family out in the middle of the night and have fights with anyone within range when the booze gets hold of them?

As an ex sot, I gave him miles and miles of latitude... but there comes a time when I cannot stand by and watch any more.

This is not 'The Bull and Bush' On the Old Kent Road and I am not a publican in the traditional sense. This is the wild west of Pattaya and different rules apply.

I am absolutely confident that nothing I have done or written will affect my custom in any way whatsoever except, hopefully, to stop the drunk in question from spouting the lies and foul bile he has been directing at me and Mobi's from the adjacent bar.

May I suggest that we have all had a chance to have our say on this and that this matter can now be considered closed.

How any one get have a dig at u for those actions is beyond me, you have been very tolerant, unlike me. If he was affecting my new business he would go down with a big bang

• Like 2

How about a photo of the staff.

Maybe next week when the numbers have stabilised.

One new girl who started a couple of days ago has been 'proposed to' 3 times already. She really is an eye catcher and I doubt she'll last long.

By 'proposed' - I mean taken away for good to live with the farang. It's crazy, they know her for 5 mins and they want her to move in.....Fortunately she has more sense than to accept - and no doubt will wait for the 'right' one.

We ended up having another reasonable day - despite the unbearable afternoon heat and the beer chiller going down the toilet. All the booze was kept nice and cool buried in ice.

The evening brought out a few punters to watch the Grand Prix qualifying session and then watch a random selection of my ancient music video clips which include classics as far back as the 50's and 60's.

The hot dogs and French Fries are still going down a storm - the unexpected hit of Mobi's by a mile.

There seems to be little food available along the lake these days - even Rendezvous has shut its restaurant - and all the bars that have signs advertising 'Food & Drink', only have 'drink'! - pissing off many a hungry punter when the staff say "sorry - no have"

One guy who is staying at the Rendezvous came by late last night with his 2 year old son, desperate to find some food and they both munched away on our meagre fayre, expressing much satisfaction.

I'm thinking of putting a giant sign outside to advertise the food - eat in or take away - as probably most Mabprachan residents are not aware that we have food.

There seems to be little food available along the lake these days - even Rendezvous has shut its restaurant - and all the bars that have signs advertising 'Food & Drink', only have 'drink'!

Must be that they can't keep up with serving the food orders, I can't think of any other reason coffee1.gif

I can tell you why.

For whatever reason, The Pong municipal council decided that all the bars in their administrative area should no longer bear the word 'Bar' on their signs. Why this was decided is anyone's guess.

Anyway, so they went around all the bars instructing them to remove the word 'Bar' and the result was that many bars opted for calling their bars; 'xxxx Food & Drink', hence the frustration for punters stopping off and getting upset when they can have drink but no food.

Mobi's is in the adjacent area, Nong Prue, and no such rule exists here, although I still opted to exclude the word 'Bar' from the name, just in case they change their minds on this at some future date.

Only in Thailand.....laugh.png

I very much doubt it.

He is such a sot that it is big adventure for him to even drive the 15 kms into Pattaya to get his cheap cigarettes and an early morning beer in Soi Bukow market, which he does about every two weeks.

He wouldn't even drive his wife to the airport for fear of getting lost...

He wakes 6 a.m. every morning when he has his first Singha beer. He drinks at home all morning and in the afternoon he drives down to 'his' bar - already fairly pissed.

By dusk is is completely sozzled and he drives home before night descends.

At home he usually falls asleep by 8 p.m. and repeats this routine the next day... day after day.. week after week... month after month.... year after year... until one day...?

He never goes away anywhere, never takes his family out, never even goes to functions at his daughter's school. Nothing can ever keep him from his daily drinking habits

He has thrown his wife and daughter out in a drunken rages in the middle of the night without a penny on them, and on two occasions, my wife and I have taken them in and looked after them - once for a couple of weeks. To this day he doesn't even know they were with me.

He also keeps his wife's money, jewellery, keys to her motor bike and even her ID card under lock and key at night so that she can't leave him when he passes out.

Apart from occasional trips to Pattaya he never ventures outside the area of Mabprachan lake.

Years ago he used to drink at Fishermans - day in day out - with his young daughter in tow. Then he fell out with the owner and moved his custom to Manneke Pis for another few years - still with his daughter in tow, observing the ways of a girlie bars and us oldies getting pissed.

Then he fell out with that bar owner and moved to another bar where the owner threw him out for having a fight with a customer and he finally ended up to the bar next to mine where he has proceeded to annoy me on a daily a basis.

One long time resident and a good customer of mine told me he wouldn't have put up with it for 5 minutes - let alone 2 weeks.

I've had many fallings out with him through the years as he will suddenly snap and start screaming at his friends (me included) for no reason at all. I forgave him many times because I felt sorry for him and I realised it was the booze that had caused it all.

But I called it a day when he blew up at another friend - the most mild mannered , decent helpful chap you could ever hope to meet who has done him so many favours through the years.

I know I shouldn't have ranted on this thread but sometimes it is good to get it off your chest. I have never knowingly done anything bad to anyone in my life and this guy just gets to me, especially spewing out filth and lies about me and harming my business to boot.

There is so much more I could write about him, like the time he attacked a Thai paraplegic in a wheel chair, but I'll leave it at that, and hopefully you will get the picture...

Personally I think it just shows a human who's had enough and explaining why..and when asked provides the back story... fair enough!

Sent from my XT1032 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 2

Well after what was probably my worst day, both 'confrontation -wise' and business-wise on Thursday, we then proceeded to have our best day by a country mile yesterday, Friday.

It would seem that there is no such thing as bad publicity as the punters didn't stop coming.

Actually, the increase in business had little to do with my little 'set to' that I wrote about as there was only one customer who had read about it, and others who I asked, had no idea that such an event had transpired.

If was most gratifying to see to many people enjoying the humble comforts and welcoming atmosphere that Mobi's provides, and one large group in particular stayed for almost the entire evening.

The weekend is now upon us, and if any of you are thinking of having a quiet-ish drink around the lake, please drop by and give us a try. You won't forget it.

And don't forget, the first two customers for each of our cocktails listed in post No. 109 above, (excluding B52), will get a 50% discount.

post-208012-0-31126500-1400298870_thumb.

FA CUP Final Live , with English Commentary - Arsenal vs Hull City

For any football fans out there who feel like watching the game in a bar over a few beers, we shall be showing the game live from 11.p.m.

If there is any demand, we will also show the FA Cup build up, which commences at 9 pm.

Hope to see some of you there,

Frankly, I think you have shown immense patience with this legless (deleted). I don't understand bars that allow someone to upset customers and staff every day. I don't care that he drops a few hundred baht a day in the till. I always like the atmosphere to be comfortable, relaxing, decent, and virtually free of loud foul language. I would have kicked this guy out long ago. He's the type to discourage customer returns.

Now, as for his domestic situation, what a horrible life for his family. I've heard of guys doing this, virtually imprisoning their wives, here and back home. Disgusting. Enough said.