Rayong: Girl found brutally murdered sexually assaulted with a branch

webfact

Girl Found Brutally Murdered Sexually Assaulted with A Branch

A beautiful young teenage girl was found brutally murdered in a forest. She had been sexually assaulted with a branch which was left inserted inside her.

RAYONG:- April 30, 2014 [PDN]; at 09.00 am. Klang police station was notified that a girl had been found murdered in a forest. At the scene they found a 17 year old girl lying semi naked face down on the ground.

Her shirt had been pulled up around her neck, her bra was around her right arm and the jean shorts she was wearing were around one leg. A branch had been inserted into her vagina. She had been hit over the head and had been dead for around 5 hours. There was female underwear, a can of beer, 20 baht bank note and red ribbon 5 meters from the body.

Upon questioning a Mr Narit(Lek) Thepdarak aged 41 who is the girl’s boyfriend he denied that he had anything to do with the murdered but he admitted that he had argued with her and she fled the house. He claimed that he only just found out that she was dead when the police told him.

Initially, the police revealed that she was a beautiful lady and there were lots of men who like her. She was working in a restaurant in Prasae. The police are going to investigate scene further and any witnesses or CCTV camera footage in order to find the killer. The bod was sent for an autopsy.

Source: http://www.pattayadailynews.com/pattaya-news/2014/04/30/girl-found-brutally-murdered-sexually-assaulted-with-a-branch/

pdnews.jpg
-- Pattaya Daily News 2014-04-30

• Like 1

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boyfriend 41, girl 17, is it not illegal?legal age is 16 or 18?

There is no minimum age for have a girlfriend/boyfriend - only for engaging in sexual intercourse (age of consent) - it does not say they were sexually active. Assuming they were (and that was not the reason for the argument and indeed not the reason for the state of her body) then it may still not be illegal. Legal age on consent is 15 without procurement (i.e. prostitution or procurement of an under 18 year old for sexual gratification, whether procurer or agent). It is a quagmire actually - with several laws divergent on age - age of adulthood is 20 here, so officially to have a relationship with an under 20 needs parental permission. Age of consent for procurement is 18, and age of consent id 15. However kids can be married with parental consent from earlier than that (I think as low as 10) and married couples are open to be sexually active (with each other).

There have been several cases of 9 year old mothers here - no one seems to get prosecuted unless as a result of procurement.

Perhaps it is necessary to remind that this is not about the age difference between 17 and 41. If her killer were just 18, what difference would that make? I so wish there were more healthy and mutually beneficial relationships between the age ranges, without anybody doing sickening stuff.

Perhaps it is necessary to remind that this is not about the age difference between 17 and 41. If her killer were just 18, what difference would that make? I so wish there were more healthy and mutually beneficial relationships between the age ranges, without anybody doing sickening stuff.

Agreed. In my experience older men usually take good care of their younger ladies.

Invariably it is the young boyfriend (pimp) that she keeps on the side that does the dirty work.

Just my humble opinion of course.

• Like 1

41 and 17 is way too big an age difference... dirty old man

Agreed. In my experience older men usually take good care of their younger ladies.

Invariably it is the young boyfriend (pimp) that she keeps on the side that does the dirty work.

Just my humble opinion of course.

There is no minimum age for have a girlfriend/boyfriend - only for engaging in sexual intercourse (age of consent) - it does not say they were sexually active. Assuming they were (and that was not the reason for the argument and indeed not the reason for the state of her body) then it may still not be illegal. Legal age on consent is 15 without procurement (i.e. prostitution or procurement of an under 18 year old for sexual gratification, whether procurer or agent). It is a quagmire actually - with several laws divergent on age - age of adulthood is 20 here, so officially to have a relationship with an under 20 needs parental permission. Age of consent for procurement is 18, and age of consent id 15. However kids can be married with parental consent from earlier than that (I think as low as 10) and married couples are open to be sexually active (with each other).

There have been several cases of 9 year old mothers here - no one seems to get prosecuted unless as a result of procurement.

Nevermind the boyfriend 41/ girlfriend 17 legalities and legal terminology, which I'm sure you've impressed many with, not least yourself, through your knowledge, despite it being totally redundant in the case of actually finding and punishing the torturer-raper-killer of a young girl.. I personally don't believe the boyfriend had nothing to do with it.. British police (and any others worth their salt!) know it's usually someone pretty close who claims to know nothing.. (doesn't even say the guy broke down or was in shock.. just like 'Oh I didn't even know she was dead till just now, [what a blinkin' downer!?]"!!!).. it's known they argued and she fled (fled why? Ran into a dark forest because she was a bit upset only to be oh so unfortunately pursued by a totally different sicko??? Yeah, right!!!).. then she turned up brutally and horrifically sexually assaulted and murdered.. a sexual motive for some sick bastard who thought she should be bowing to his every whim and fantasy or just a chance encounter with a psycopathic and sadistic rapist, after fleeing the aforementioned? Just in case anyone wants to accuse me of pre-judging.. yes I am.. too f* right in a case like this!!.. accuse away!!! RIP RIP RIP another tragic and incredibly sad and pointless victim of the unfathomable stagnant-pond lifes and parasites who claim to be human on this planet!!! 402.gif

Edited by spectrumisgreen
  • Like 2

some did forget the warning : there are tigers on the loose in Thailand !

They make victims every day !

you can not trace them ,they have a human shape but a sick brain is leading them .

btw there are thousands of them !

• Like 1

Nevermind the boyfriend 41/ girlfriend 17 legalities and legal terminology, which I'm sure you've impressed many with, not least yourself, through your knowledge, despite it being totally redundant in the case of actually finding and punishing the torturer-raper-killer of a young girl.. I personally don't believe the boyfriend had nothing to do with it.. British police (and any others worth their salt!) know it's usually someone pretty close who claims to know nothing.. (doesn't even say the guy broke down or was in shock.. just like 'Oh I didn't even know she was dead till just now, [what a blinkin' downer!?]"!!!).. it's known they argued and she fled (fled why? Ran into a dark forest because she was a bit upset only to be oh so unfortunately pursued by a totally different sicko??? Yeah, right!!!).. then she turned up brutally and horrifically sexually assaulted and murdered.. a sexual motive for some sick bastard who thought she should be bowing to his every whim and fantasy or just a chance encounter with a psycopathic and sadistic rapist, after fleeing the aforementioned? Just in case anyone wants to accuse me of pre-judging.. yes I am.. too f* right in a case like this!!.. accuse away!!! RIP RIP RIP another tragic and incredibly sad and pointless victim of the unfathomable stagnant-pond lifes and parasites who claim to be human on this planet!!! 402.gif

"Nevermind the boyfriend 41/ girlfriend 17 legalities and legal terminology, which I'm sure you've impressed many with, not least yourself, through your knowledge, despite it being totally redundant in the case of actually finding and punishing the torturer-raper-killer of a young girl" - after fighting through the grammar...

The guy asked a question - I answered it - this is what a forum is for. Why you take that to attack me, for actually answering the guy, is amazing. It was not meant to be an attempt to "actually find and punish the torturer-raper[sic]-killer", why would it be? How would it be? Do you have more facts than the rest of us? Do you work for the police and part of the case? No. Neither am I - so what can I add to "finding and punishing" the perp? The irrelevance above is your response to my post - nothing else!

You also contradict yourself, "I personally don't believe the boyfriend had nothing to do with it" and then "..it's usually someone pretty close who claims to know nothing...it's known they argued and she fled...etc"

It seems to me it is YOU that likes the sound of their own voice and thinks their arguments impress.

• Like 1

RIP girl, I hope they find him and he gets what's coming to him.

Why are you so certain it is a guy? This type of rage and based on what was done to her sounds like it could have also been some jealous wife who found out this young thing had been with her husband ..

Of course could be a man as well... At this stage , who can know

Shouldn't limit the search to only those who are male

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I think you mean age if consent, which is 18, or 15 with parental consent. 20 if the girl works in a bar.

If you intend to give info, do it correctly. Each time it comes up I see wrong answers. So here we go again, I got it by reading the law!

1. Age of consent is 15. That means youngsters of 15 and older can have sex, even with adults.

It does not mean that 15 year olds can marry without parents permission, as they are not adult.

It also does not mean that they can work in a bar, or otherwise get paid for sexual services.

2. To work in a bar or being paid for sexual services a youngster has to be 18 years of age minimum.

3. The law considers all people 20 years or older as adults.

So in this case the girl and her boyfriend were allowed to have a relationship with sex. Unless the girl was paid for sex.

One wonders, given that she was beautiful and popular, why she had a 24 year older boyfriend, she could have had younger guys....

Not important anymore, somebody is so sick in the head that they did things to her that you only can think of with goose pimples on your arm.

RIP young girl

• Like 1

I thought this only happened in India (metal bars...)

Or Nazi Germany

No animal would do this

Chimpanzees occasionally attack other colonies of Chimpanzees, but purely for the meat.

They do not mutilate for gruesome "power" needs...

This is Not humane,

Leathal injection would teach everyone, that this cannot be tolerated in a developed society (No matter how slow that development is.)

It seems Thai children are allowed to lose the plot and just be admonished.

If they don't play by Buddhist rules they should be punished by the rules they create.

Then the cowardice will end (minimalize)

Surprised to see such things happening in Thailand now! I am sick and tired of reading gang rapes and sexual assault news everyday in my country which are much more gruesome and the rapists (if gets arrested) come out of jail easily in short time. Thailand should make some harsh laws and severe punishments like in Middle East!

Edited by sunnyk

It is dangerous to be a beautiful Thai female...testosterone filled young males...very jealous and possessive...have a zero tolerance for sharing her charm...brutal killing seems to be their way of coping...

• Like 2