iLikeHD Upgrade

longball53098

19 hours ago, edwinchester said:

Renewed my monthly payment last Wednesday after a holiday back in the UK and have been very impressed by the quality of streams and Olympic coverage.

Less impressed by some channels disappearing today although a message says hopefully sourced anew in a couple of weeks.

Strange that the viewing experience seems to be so different from person to person. For me, most streams, if available at all, had a quality that would require expletives that are banned on this and most other forums ..... ;-))

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watched the early match last night. Streamed almost perfectly. Tried to watch the Everton match and gave up half way through.

Man United stream is off to a dodgy start. Alternatives? Can any one comment on IVIEWHD for watching football?

3 hours ago, DUS said:

Strange that the viewing experience seems to be so different from person to person. For me, most streams, if available at all, had a quality that would require expletives that are banned on this and most other forums ..... ;-))

I wonder if part of the problem lies with the patchy internet here?

Having said that I lost the MotoGP earlier with a few laps to go which elicited similar expletives to yours I'd guess.

On 14/08/2016 at 10:14 PM, edwinchester said:

I wonder if part of the problem lies with the patchy internet here?

Having said that I lost the MotoGP earlier with a few laps to go which elicited similar expletives to yours I'd guess.

Well after my previous praise have to admit the last couple of days has seen crap service.

I consistently get fast speed tests, other streams appear to work fine and I rarely get a problem using KODI so can only assume the problem is their's.

2 hours ago, edwinchester said:

Well after my previous praise have to admit the last couple of days has seen crap service.

I consistently get fast speed tests, other streams appear to work fine and I rarely get a problem using KODI so can only assume the problem is their's.

Did you try and contact them? They can probably find a way to help, they did for me several times

In the contact I've had with iLikeHD they've always suggested to me that users of a particular Internet provider seem to have more problems than others. I don't want to name and shame but I was using that provider and have just changed. It's only been one day but I still have two live connections and the new one is significantly better when doing a direct comparison. The provider that I will be cancelling may have a reason to dislike certain things being streamed......

I have been watching ILIKEHD over the last few days, I have also noticed constant buffering when using both 3BB and True. I have switched through the different ISP's all to no avail.  I attempted to watch UFC this morning but due to the constant freezing it became unwatchable.  However for anybody using an Android box and experiencing the problem here is how you can solve the problem.

1st. Download and install Hola from Google Play.  (Free VPN)  

2nd. Change ISP on Iikehd to United kingdom.

3rd.  Open Hola and set Ilikehd to play from the UK.

Open Ilikehd and watch 'bufferless' streams.

Now I am enjoying seamless steams on all channels.

Hola is also available on windows it 'should' work in the same way.

https://hola.org/

Many thanks for the up regarding IlikeHD have had problems for quite a while with stability of internet from isp's True and TOT, just a point how do you change isp on IlikeHD to UK as I'm a bit clueless on this.

Oh okay got it now change isp on browser to uk, bit early for me brain not functioning 100% yet, thanks anyway for the rest of the info.

From an Android box:  

1. Log in to IlikeHD.

2. Click on the icon that resembles a human.

3. Click settings

4. Select ISP.

5. Change accordingly.

From a PC:

1. Log in to IlikeHD

2. Select the channel you require to watch.

3. Once selected at the bottom of the TV picture you will be able to select the required settings. 

Archived