Rawai Vip Villas - beautiful pool villas in the prime location for sale

Phuket9

vip-villas955.jpg

Dear Property Buyers, Investors and Agencies,

we would like to invite everyone to our new big development project at Rawai Beach:

• 13 beautiful private pool villas (Phase 1)
  • 1-4 bedroom houses
  • 2 extra large plots with huge gardens
  • 300 meters to Rawai Beach with developed infrastructure
More project details: http://phuket9.com/rawai-vip-villas-new/Any questions can be answered here
  • Land and house ownership for foreigners
  • Project/house completion
  • Furniture packages
  • After-sale management and prices
  • Guaranteed investment return
You may contact us directly and don't forget to visit our on-site office.

Get updated price list here

or send email request to [email protected]

Kindly,

Phuket9 Real Estate Development Team

Andrey Kozhushnyy

CEO

(en) +66-85-575-3300

andrey[a]phuket9.com

Thatsanapon Meepa

Founder

(th) +66-98-039-4972

thatsanapon[a]phuket9.com

• Like 1

Nice looking girl, but assuming she is not part of the deal, does her presence make any sense marketing-wise? She only distracts, and might even negatively influence the prospective buyer's wife if her husband calls her over to have a look at this terrific opportunity.

Edited by keestha
  • Like 1

Thank you for your feedback!

1. Yes we put more ads on the streets as we believe good product needs to be seen.

2. Girl on the ad here represents beauty, there are lots of ads without girl also and in real life we sell villas. So if you come for villa you will be offered villa.

Btw lots of agencies have nice sales-girls in their offices, in our case you will meet a guy, so our girl is only virtual, just keep her in mind smile.png

3. Ownership for foreigners. Dear, eezergood, I believe you don't need explanation, but for those who try to understand it for the first time we should use simple wording and then we will explain all the details. Our deals are clear, we have nothing to hide and you always have a choice how to own your property in Thailand.

We offer turn-key deal for the Buyers, we include Thai company in the price when they need it, we offer freehold, but if you need a leasehold, no problem, we can do it as well.

4. More villas - 13 is only first phase, phases 2 and 3 will have more than 30 units. The area is growing fast and if you are looking for good investment, don't miss our project, at least you should look at it closer.

We are here to advertise our product. We like what we do, and we believe Phuket and Rawai have good perspectives, that's why we invest here.

We will be happy to see more questions and comments in this thread, but more happy if you will give us a visit.

Address: Soi Ruayphad (on the Rawai beach road between Chocolate bar and Kim's Massage), just go to the the Soi and you will see construction in 200 meters.

vip-map.gif

Kindly,

Andrey Kozhushnyy
085-575-3300

The idea of

• Land and house ownership for foreigners

is FREE HOLD ownership - Buyer many use thai company (which is included in the price and all papers delivered with the purchase) or if one's have thai wife, we'll give you iPhone (or cash discount) as we don't need to register a company.

For today we are working on first houses that've been sold last month, and all first buyers have option to make changes to floor plans. Sooner we will start foundations for rest of the units.

IMG_1391.jpg

Edited by Phuket9

I guess it's my bouts of dyslexia but everytime I ride buy these signs (just polluting the roadsides there are so many) I see RIP Villas.

Some posters here would say considering it's Rawai, appropo.

Thanks for noticing!

We are those who pays full tax for these ads, government put them for is where is it allowed and they are always removed at the end.

Still I know some companies just do not pay taxes and put their signs without paying taxes, so cleaning of those signs from the roads is partly paid by us.

"RIP" is good word to remind all of us - nothing lasts forever. What we can do os just try to develop area for better future.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Where are you getting your water supply from, not the govt i hope

4 years ago water pressure was good now just a trickle if and when you get it with all the new development

We have government supply for this project. The other project of us is 500m away we made wells for every house.

Anyway we always have tanks and install pumps for good pressure.

6% return guarantee...who is doing the guaranteeing and how?

We offer rental program for 5-7 years for the Buyers.

Our team running rentals, we work directly with customers and with agencies.

Rental payments are made in front 4 times per year (every three months) and the Buyer have opportunity of free stays.

We pay all bills and maintanance.

What is the length of your building warranty 1,5or 10years, what does it cover and is it a written waranty

5 years for construction and 1 year for finishing/decorations. All warranties are mentioned in Purchase Agreement.

What is the length of your building warranty 1,5or 10years, what does it cover and is it a written waranty

5 years for construction and 1 year for finishing/decorations. All warranties are mentioned in Purchase Agreement.

Sounds better than most developers, do you have monthly estate fee's and if you do how much are they

and do the houses have their own water/electricity meters and pay the service providers direct or to the developers

Also are all the houses connected to all esential services when complete, Phone, cable etc, not wired but not connected

I would never buy something that isn't already completed.

How many of these projects around the island do you see go bust halfway through. Developers take money build awhile, run out of dough need more buyers to keep buliding.....

Even that John Lloyd tennis player guy got sued for taking people's dough and never completing the project. Recourse uh-huh TIT

How many of these projects around the island do you see go bust halfway through. Developers take money build awhile, run out of dough need more buyers to keep buliding.....

Even that John Lloyd tennis player guy got sued for taking people's dough and never completing the project. Recourse uh-huh TIT

Depends on who the developer was. You would be fairly safe with Land & House. Buying off-plan instead of waiting, could see a saving of up to 20%.

Depends on who the developer was. You would be fairly safe with Land & House. Buying off-plan instead of waiting, could see a saving of up to 20%.

Or as is the case with someone I know in a Layan Estate, said reputable company "sells" the whole project to some others, others do nothing, gets sold again, nothing....now said individual who plunked down a whole lot of dough on the "luxury villa" three years later still lives in a construction site.

Yeah, will let others roll the dice with their dough on future projects............

Land and house probably have the best reputation of all the developers, but would you want to live on one of their estates

It did not appeal to us, checking friends into the estate when they visit, no way

Or as is the case with someone I know in a Layan Estate, said reputable company "sells" the whole project to some others, others do nothing, gets sold again, nothing....now said individual who plunked down a whole lot of dough on the "luxury villa" three years later still lives in a construction site.

Yeah, will let others roll the dice with their dough on future projects............

Yes i agree with you,if you are going to buy from one of these spec building company's wait to the houses are finished

and you can take immediate possesion, there is no real protection for people who make progressive payments in Thailand

I have been told of developers who sell the same property to more than one person, take their money and disappear

Sounds better than most developers, do you have monthly estate fee's and if you do how much are they

and do the houses have their own water/electricity meters and pay the service providers direct or to the developers

Also are all the houses connected to all esential services when complete, Phone, cable etc, not wired but not connected

The Common area management fee is 2800thb /mo atm, shall be paid upfront once per year.

All meters are registered to the House Owner name, we are not involved in the prices for electricity and water. Only we can help you to pay them when you don't have time to do it yourself.

On completion we connect cable/tv and internet, we can also connect to a phone live if needed.

If you're really looking for the house to buy I can give you special offer.

You can visit our construction, meet and talk, then I will sign price list for you and when the project is complete you can buy available house for today's price.

Anyway if you say so, probably you have a reason or experience, but you should not connect it with someone you don't know.

We have a reason to believe in success of this project that's why we invested over 100M THB into the land. If you will look around Rawai-Naiharn area you will probably see why we are confident.

1) Location - it says a lot. Comparing to neighbour projects we are in perfect place for holiday home. You can walk to the beachfront and you have everything you need for stay. Rawai area is booming and we believe there will be a big change within 5 years. It is also just 4km from Naiharn.

2) Quality - you should see it by your own and you can ask and comment about our development, we have complete projects to show.

3) Prices - they are more than competitive and, so when you will see everything you just compare and make your choice.

These should be enough reasons to notice our development if you are looking for the house in Rawai for live or invest.

Finally every business have risk, we have experience to understand it and look for the ways to make everything safe for us and our buyers.

Kindly,

Andrey Kozhushnyy

085-575-3300