PM Yingluck removed from office

webfact

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looks like the highest ranking cabinet member remaining would be Nattawut ...new Prime Minister?

That would be hilarious. But I suspect this is just act 1 - they can't allow the elections to go ahead without rigging them properly first.

You are confusing some things:

The Shinawatras are these who always rig the elections.

The courts and Suthep are these who want fair elections.

TR @jin_nation: Chalerm, Surapong, Kittirat, Anudit, Santi, Plodprasop, Pracha, Siriwat, Yutthasak are following YL out the door.

Party at Ban Piichai tonight.

Even the Reds are invited!

Well, Piichai, I am sure they'll provide the fire for the barbecue. And some RPGs for the fireworks.

• Like 2

So bluenose codger when you said "Tomorrow Yingluk will be cleared of the Thawil case" you were guessing.

Seems that what you say is not correct most of the time. This just proves it.

Thanks for making it clear.

Party to celebrate a step towards democracy at mine tonight. Now if the whole cabinet are removed I wonder if the reds will stage a coup to try to keep the illegal cabinet in power?

I wait with baited breath.

List of axed Members:

Deputy Prime Minister Pracha Promnog, Labour Minister Chalerm Yoobamrung, Deputy Prime Minister Plodprasop Suraswadi, Deputy Prime Minister and Finance Minister Kittiratt Na-Ranong, Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Surapong Tovichakchaikul, PM's Office Minister Santi Promphat, Information and Communication Technology Minister Anudith Nakornthap, Deputy Defence Minister Gen Yuthasak Sasiprapha and Deputy Commerce Minister Siriwat Kachornprasart.

55555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555

So no PM and no finance minister.

Plodprasop can start marketing his water pushers.

Even these people are removed from their position. The regime is still in working. Someone will replace them. I'm sure the big boss daddy should realise of today result last few weeks ago, definitely backup plan has implemented. Old dogs gone, new dogs come.

And shall we worry about the red shirts now?

Pls don't burn our Bkk again na, kob khun ka....

• Like 1

OP. "...Several cabinet ministers who endorsed the decision to transfer the security chief will also be stripped of their status... "

Yes and the broom sweeps out the most close henchmen of her brother too... boot.

The country is not rudderless, but it hasn't had anything like a firm and honest hand on the tiller for years as it is.

Edited by animatic
  • Like 2

The lunatic SUTHEP failed to accomplish anything so the courts held a judicial coupe AGAIN. If u can't win an election let the courts give a guilty verdict on trumped up charges. Let's see what happens now.

Sent from Kukaz iPad Air

The trumped up charges argument won't wash I'm afraid.

One politician in the family being nailed by the courts for malpractice might be considered unfortunate. Two could be considered careless. Three is downright damning. But four probably qualifies for the Guninness book of Records.

Thaksin

Somchai

Yingluck

Surapong

But there are a couple more to go.....

OP. "...Several cabinet ministers who endorsed the decision to transfer the security chief will also be stripped of their status... "

Yes and the broom sweeps out the most close henchmen of her brother too... boot.

The country is not rudderless, but it hasn't had anything like a firm and honest hand on the tiller for years as it is.

Isn't or is rudderless?

Out! Court tells Yingluck she is no longer PM

BANGKOK: The Constitutional Court has unanimously ruled Yingluck Shinawatra's prime ministerial status at an end because, it ruled, the transfer in 2011 of Security Chief Thawil Pliensri was illegal and an abuse of power.

It ruled that she was no longer qualified under Sections 266-268 of the Constitution.

"The judges unanimously rule that Yingluck abused her prime minister status and interfered in transferring (Thawil Pliensri) for her own benefit," president of the nine-member court, Charoon Intachan, said in a televised ruling.

"Therefore her prime minister status has ended... Yingluck can no longer stay in her position acting as caretaker prime minister."

Nine Cabinet Ministers who took part in the 2011 meeting at which Thawil was transferred were also booted out of office by the court.

They are Surapong Tovichakchaikul, Chalerm Yubamrung, Kittiratt Na-Ranong, Santi Prompat, Anudith Nakornthap, Siriwat Kachornprasart, Pracha Promnok, Yutthasak Sasriprapa and Plodprasop Suraswadi.

It was not immediately clear whether the ruling would create a political vacuum or if one of Yingluck's ministers nominated after Thawil's transfer would be able to step into her shoes, pending a future election.

tpn.jpg
-- Phuket News 2014-05-07

• Like 1

they are acting as though the constitution wasnt a military coup imposed illegal document

must be a temporary facade before the music starts

I think the court explained the ruling very good.

they are acting as though the constitution wasnt a military coup imposed illegal document

must be a temporary facade before the music starts

It still was ratified 'Yes or No' by the public.

They STILL had the no choice, and start again, they voted it in.

All the Thai constitutions have been imposed by some influencial body.

Edited by animatic
  • Like 1

Why can't none of you so called experts answer my question. Or are you just wheelchairs expert here who just talk crap but have no knowledge.

Can the caretaker cabinet appoint new members to replace those removed. And can they appoint a new caretaker PM.

Only facts no BS.

A kick in the face to the Shinawatra dynasty. We say no to nepotism, cronyism and venal self-enrichment at our expense.

But ... will the vacant little retard Oak now take over as PM? From the frying pan into the fire.

• Like 2