How are the women in Vietnam?

I have a job offer in Vietnam.

I love all these Thai ladies, and have a couple girlfriends here, not including several other friends with benefits. (not bragging, just saying)

I'm 49 years old white man, but look younger, and I don't have a problem finding women in Thailand. Easy. (not talking about bargirls)

Soooo....my question is...How are the women in Vietnam?

Easy to meet and date for white men?

Easy or difficult for sex?

Differences between Thai and Vietnamese women?

Do they have bad reputation like some Thai women regarding money, scamming, etc.?

What about bargirls?

etc.?

Just like to get some information. I did not see much information on the internet, or youtube.

Thanks.

• Like 1

It's just like full metal jacket. $5

After having another look at the scene if this isn't the worst written and staged scene in the history of movie making I really don't know what is. Her accent is pathetic probably found her in a coffee shop in London. Remember this movie was shot in southern England. The dialogue is so stereotypical and inaccurate. I saw this movie when it came out and liked it but I will have to have another look after reviewing this scene lol.

Just google on youtube:

Full Metal Jacket - Hooker Scene
  • Like 2

No further proof is needed beyond this string that most of the posters know nothing, or just like to tease and fool around here for want of anything better to do.

Yup, it's when I am bored that I come to these pages, hence my small number of posts.

As for brubakertx, he writes like high school idiots who brag too much: a loaner with a 2" _oner who will be shunned there just as here.

• Like 2

Many cultural similarities with Thai women but IMHO much more beautiful and gentle. They genuinely love sex and will often indulge without there being monetary strings attached. The main difference is, as has been noted above, the attitude of others to foreigner/local relationships. It is illegal for unmarried mixed couples to stay in the same room and many hotels (certainly 4 and 5 star) will insist you book separate rooms. Also there is no bar scene like there is in Thailand (where is there?). There are obviously hookers in most hotel bars and there are several bars in Saigon (called "bier hom") where you can go upstairs for a BJ or take the girls home if you wish. You can also get happy endings (and sometimes more) in massage parlors.

Best starting point is Vietnamcupid.com

Don't believe the crap about them not being "a happy lot." While they have every reason to be downcast given their history and circumstances they are extremely resilient and friendly and respond very well to foreigners, especially away from the big cities - same as most countries.

Edited by phuketandsee
  • Like 2

The major problem with the Vietnamese female are the anatomical dissimilarities. For example, what is normally vertical is horizontal.

and it has teeth... i was told unsure.png

But not half as bad as the snapper organs of the Maduran women of Indonesia.

many rainy seasons ago i had a girlfriend (gymnast) who could have competed with the Maduran ladies.

http://indonesiaexpat.biz/featured/the-big-squeeze/

That explains the veins in your forehead.

• Like 1

The major problem with the Vietnamese female are the anatomical dissimilarities. For example, what is normally vertical is horizontal.

and it has teeth... i was told unsure.png

Unlikely, with gums like that.

I have a job offer in Vietnam.

I love all these Thai ladies, and have a couple girlfriends here, not including several other friends with benefits. (not bragging, just saying)

I'm 49 years old white man, but look younger, and I don't have a problem finding women in Thailand. Easy. (not talking about bargirls)

A couple of girl friends that are not bar girls. Harr Harr. Are you a transgender?

• Like 1

Crash course in Vietnamese:

Boom Boom - sex with a prostitute

Boom Boom Girl - A prostitute

Bic - Vietnamese for understand

No bic - No understand

Beaucoup - Many

KIA - Killed In Action

Good luck and avoid KIA!