How are the women in Vietnam?

On 9/28/2016 at 1:52 AM, Tai777 said:

I've been to Vietnam, Dien Bien Phu, Hanoi and I never noticed this. No idea what you're talking about. One thing I noticed about Vietnamese girls is that they tend to be more wild in bed than any other Southeast Asian nationality.

yeah, total BS...if anything VN women are more engaging than any other asian females that I've met...and as a foreigner I have friends there that are very capable management types that I hope to visit soon back in Ha Tinh on the north central coast...we became acquainted and they simply figured that I was a nice guy and we became friends...young professional women in their late 20s...

I also met a 'bad girl' inna bar in Vung Tao about 10 years ago and things got outta hand and we fought like lovers...all of the women that I have met there are not afraid of foreigners and engage people on their own terms...and physically they are the most beautiful asian females that I have met...

'tutsi, why are you staring at my bum?'

'ahem, I was just trying to guess yer weight...'

'oh, yew are a delighful old man...'

Edited by tutsiwarrior

2 minutes ago, SoiBiker said:

What, all of them?

Some of you guys talk about women like they're breeds of dogs or something. 

so? it's a sexist thread...ain't that a suitable excuse?...

I was with some colleages in boozy circumstances in Ca Mau and we sang praises to the VN women that we knew: 'and they got curves, tits and asses...and a big attitude an' they ain't afraid of nothin'... etc'

I have never  been romantically involved with my friends there and we have always been able to remain trusted friends which is very uncharacteristic of most of asia in my experience...'tutsi, when are you coming to meet my husband and to say hello to my little boy?' and it's been about 5 years but they are still expecting me...

You were in Vung Tao tutsi? Right near the Thai border? That's interesting as I haven't seen any bars over there. What he's saying about Vietnamese women is true. They are the opposite of Lao women. Freaky in bed, assertive, aggressive attitudes and very diligent in getting what they want. They are often quite pushy as vendors too.

Edited by Tai777
more information

12 minutes ago, Tai777 said:

You were in Vung Tao tutsi? Right near the Thai border? That's interesting as I haven't seen any bars over there.

no...Vung Tao is on the coast about an hour down river from HCMC by hydrofoil...10 years ago there was a 'strip' with bars with women, they do a big trade with western oil workers...I was curious and had a look and met someone that ended up nearly destroying my marriage but still remember fondly...

that experience taught me to be careful and the VN women that I have met subsequently have always been a bit puzzled: 'I'm an attractive young woman...why doesn't tutsi put the move on me?' they have also been 'normal', i.e., not bar women and I knew that if I was to mess around it would be construed hat I was 'serious'...with serious consequences...and believe me that's the kind of trouble that you don't need...

Edited by tutsiwarrior
  • Like 1

I was working in HCMC and my wife was with me and she decided that she didn't like the place, never made an effort to meet other thai ladies like they usually do...and she wanted to go home, missed the family, etc...and I said: 'don't leave me, you seen the women around here, if you leave there will be trouble...'...and she said: 'look tutsi, go ahead and have a party but just don't get into any entanglements' which we all know is BS...

and sure enough...the worst happened...

I posted a few times regarding my romantic interlude on TVF about 10 years ago...see the archives...I tried to pretend that I didn't like her and was simply being foolish...she just smirked and said: 'sure, tutsi...whatever you say...'...and I tried to construe a fantasy war torn scenario with chaos and people fleeing...and it just made things worse...

things really got outta hand...

later, 5 years ago I went out on another assignment and this time got cut down with a stroke...the wife just put her hands on her hips and said: 'ye won't learn, will ye?'...and she left me alone in the house for a month to punish me...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

like  they say there in Vietnam in early  days give me your dongs i give your dinger a go

but now it is quiet  just dollar babies

vietnamese are as said more tactful but will also take what they beleave right for there needs

if yoyr going    get the boat to Vung Tau   stay at rex   at the back of res 3 blocks back there are some pretty laid back bars    better than on the docks

• 11 months later...
On 5/8/2014 at 3:39 PM, marios said:

In my country the maids are mostly from the far east and South Asia. Now the most dangerous, scheming, and untrustworthy are , from what I hear, the Vietnamese. They are capable workers, demanding their rights and generally are a force to reckon with.The other nationalities of the maids are mostly Filipino and Srilankan. They are very subdued compared to Vietnamese.

So, in my mind, the Vietnamese girl will try to extract the pound of flesh from a boyfriend if she can. Her approach to their employers is how to benefit from any arising situation. This is not the case in such an extend with the other nationalities

This is my sincere opinion. I agree with Spidermike that they maybe not a happy lot. Of course, if you go back 20 years and beyond, one remembers that none of the residents of any communist country in Europe were a happy lot. So maybe their attitudes stem from the lack of freedom and the environment of suspicion they are engulfed by.

If that's true, that's not a bad thing.

If I were married to a Vietnamese woman, and she was adamant about her rights as a human being, that's not a bad thing.  It's much more annoying when you are with a woman who has no clue that she has basic rights as a human being, and allows herself to be ripped off and taken advantage of left and right, as that effects you as well.

On 5/8/2014 at 5:23 PM, Absolut said:

Just some advice, a Viet nstional is not allowed to stay in a hotel room with a foreigner unless they are married.

Lower star hotels may overlook this law but higher star places will more than likely enforce it.

Don't expect to be able to have any gitl back to your hotel room when you firdt get there.

Personally I've found girls in Vietnam a little more reserved than Thailand but still very lovely girls to date.

This is interesting, as its the opposite with Malay girls in Malaysia.  

You can't take them to a low star hotel, as you'd be reported.  But if you are with them in a high star hotel, apparently they look the other way in Malaysia, (if with a Malay girl).  - which is also illegal.

On 5/10/2014 at 10:26 AM, spidermike007 said:

actually, I consider the Chinese to be far friendlier, smarter, more industrious, easier to be around, and in general absolutely delightful, when compared to their Vietnamese counterparts. I wish I had overrun the border, instead of being subjected to that "Vietnam attitude" for all those weeks. So, no, unfortunately I was in Vietnam. The best part, is I am able to say I will not be returning in this lifetime, if I can help it.

The Chinese???????? What?  

Never heard of the Chinese being friendlier, easier to be around, delightful, or anything like that....not dissing the Chinese.  But they are fairly rude and aggressive in almost all situations.  Particularly from the Mainland, which I"m assuming you are referencing.

Unless you are saying that the Vietnamese are significantly worse?  Neither are known as delightful, but I have heard Vietnamese laugh a lot more, and just be more enjoyable to be around, myself.

On 10/27/2014 at 1:03 PM, spidermike007 said:

You are probably very accurate about the Vietnamese women liking sex more than the Thais. Very, very few women I have encountered here really like sex. Very few. They perform sex since it helps them to achieve their objectives, but only a small percent genuinely love it, and finish, finish, is that enough, are you ok, is something you have to get used to hearing. Of course there are exceptions. But, in ever heard this in the Philippines, and rarely in Cambodia. One hears this kind of nonsense, that leads you to believe most Thai women are not really sexual animals, quite often.

I don't think I've ever heard of Vietnamese as sex fiends either.  I think most Buddhist countries, sex is more of a functional thing.  I'm not saying I don't think Vietnamese or Thai don't like sex, that hasn't been my personal experience.

But, in general, if you want horny girls, go to the Philippines or Indonesia.  That's the general rule.  Never heard of someone going to Vietnamese for horny women.  Usually people go to Vietnam because the women are a bit more refined, more educated, and/or more attractive.  Not because they are horny.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 5/16/2014 at 1:35 PM, lovelaos said:

Where did you 'hear' this? On a bar stool in Pattaya?

coffee1.gifblink.png

What a lot of BS some people post, I found Vietnamese girls & guys quite friendly and approachable    socially and saw lots of mixed race couples in public and openly enjoying themselves, especially in the south. 

On 10/5/2016 at 9:30 AM, Tai777 said:

You were in Vung Tao tutsi? Right near the Thai border? That's interesting as I haven't seen any bars over there.

It's packed with hooker bars all around the front beach area MK bar and all the roads around it.

Saigon also has lots of naughty ladies, I couldn't sit in the park without some young woman offering to show me her room.

Edited by BritManToo

On 5/8/2014 at 12:46 AM, brubakertx said:

Soooo....my question is...How are the women in Vietnam?

Very aggressive foreigner hunters, in Saigon and Vung Tau, I couldn't believe how often I was approached

I was totally ignored in Da Nang.

I'll let you know about Hanoi after I've been later this week.

It really appears to depend where you live.

Edited by BritManToo

8 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Very aggressive foreigner hunters, in Saigon and Vung Tau, I couldn't believe how often I was approached

I was totally ignored in Da Nang.

I'll let you know about Hanoi after I've been later this week.

It really appears to depend where you live.

I always found Hanoi a lot more laid back than HCMC and that's why I prefer the place...easy enough to find sex in brothels if that's what yer lookin' for but I never bothered...prefer a quiet stroll around the Hoan Kiem lake in the old town in my old age...

an old guy strolling around the old town, Hanoi celebrated its 1000th anniversary when I was working there in 2010...

Vietnam women are NOT available. In Saigon there are a few sex workers providing one off very short time services as HJ massages in small pokey rooms. There is no go go scene,  no bar girl scene,  no flirting scene. Vietnam girls do not do one night stands. Vietnam sex workers are in Cambodia or Pattaya.  Anybody who tells you different is a fantasist or liar. This is 2019 not 1969.

On 5/8/2014 at 4:52 AM, JO1973 said:

First off, in terms of what Spidermilk said about women not wanting to be seen in public with a foreigner, don't believe that for a minute. Unless you live in some small village or some shi**hole part of town, women will be more than happy to be with a foreigner.

As far as them "carrying the burden of the last two centuries on their shoulders", this is 2014, Vietnamese are more concerned about getting wealthy than caring about the past. What women do have to shoulder is the responsibility of their families and if they come from a deadbeat family it can be burdensome, but which is also a reason why they want to meet a foreigner (and also a reason why you need to be wary).

I lived there for years, mainly in the south, and I can honestly say that some of the sexiest women I have ever seen -- even just walking down the street, in a bank, coffee shop, or wherever -- were in Vietnam. Women go to a great extent to look beautiful and there's a great emphasis on always looking good (they prefer older guys too). Some may not agree with me but I've lived in numerous countries in Asia for years and will say that Vietnamese women rank pretty high on the beauty scale.

BUT -- and I can't emphasize this enough -- you have to be careful because for every pretty girl looking for a nice guy there's a pretty girl waiting to bleed you dry. Vietnamese women make Thai girls look like a bunch of amateurs in this regard, they really, really, can.

How many did you bang? None. Viet women have no desire to mix with foreigners.  They are not available.  Rarely date, are really straight,  very conservative and want to marry and have babies.

18 minutes ago, tutsiwarrior said:

I always found Hanoi a lot more laid back than HCMC and that's why I prefer the place...easy enough to find sex in brothels if that's what yer lookin' for but I never bothered...prefer a quiet stroll around the Hoan Kiem lake in the old town in my old age...

an old guy strolling around the old town, Hanoi celebrated its 1000th anniversary when I was working there in 2010...

Hanoi shuts shop at 10 30. Its the communist,  puritanical base of Vietnam and opposite to the liberated,  decadent all night party town of Saigon. There is nothing laid back about hanoi apart from the museums and art galleries.

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, sunnyboy2018 said:

There is no go go scene,  no bar girl scene,  no flirting scene. Vietnam girls do not do one night stands.

I found plenty in Saigon and Vung Tau (no gogos).

In Da Nang the elderly American Singer in the expat bar had a one night stand with a pretty young Viet girl when I was there.

• Like 1