BANGKOK
Sign in to follow this  
brubakertx

How are the women in Vietnam?

On 5/16/2014 at 1:35 PM, lovelaos said:

Where did you 'hear' this? On a bar stool in Pattaya?

coffee1.gifblink.png

What a lot of BS some people post, I found Vietnamese girls & guys quite friendly and approachable    socially and saw lots of mixed race couples in public and openly enjoying themselves, especially in the south. 

On 10/5/2016 at 9:30 AM, Tai777 said:

You were in Vung Tao tutsi? Right near the Thai border? That's interesting as I haven't seen any bars over there.

It's packed with hooker bars all around the front beach area MK bar and all the roads around it.

Saigon also has lots of naughty ladies, I couldn't sit in the park without some young woman offering to show me her room.

Edited by BritManToo

On 5/8/2014 at 12:46 AM, brubakertx said:

Soooo....my question is...How are the women in Vietnam?

Very aggressive foreigner hunters, in Saigon and Vung Tau, I couldn't believe how often I was approached

I was totally ignored in Da Nang.

I'll let you know about Hanoi after I've been later this week.

It really appears to depend where you live.

Edited by BritManToo

8 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Very aggressive foreigner hunters, in Saigon and Vung Tau, I couldn't believe how often I was approached

I was totally ignored in Da Nang.

I'll let you know about Hanoi after I've been later this week.

It really appears to depend where you live.

I always found Hanoi a lot more laid back than HCMC and that's why I prefer the place...easy enough to find sex in brothels if that's what yer lookin' for but I never bothered...prefer a quiet stroll around the Hoan Kiem lake in the old town in my old age...

an old guy strolling around the old town, Hanoi celebrated its 1000th anniversary when I was working there in 2010...

Vietnam women are NOT available. In Saigon there are a few sex workers providing one off very short time services as HJ massages in small pokey rooms. There is no go go scene,  no bar girl scene,  no flirting scene. Vietnam girls do not do one night stands. Vietnam sex workers are in Cambodia or Pattaya.  Anybody who tells you different is a fantasist or liar. This is 2019 not 1969.

On 5/8/2014 at 4:52 AM, JO1973 said:

First off, in terms of what Spidermilk said about women not wanting to be seen in public with a foreigner, don't believe that for a minute. Unless you live in some small village or some shi**hole part of town, women will be more than happy to be with a foreigner.

As far as them "carrying the burden of the last two centuries on their shoulders", this is 2014, Vietnamese are more concerned about getting wealthy than caring about the past. What women do have to shoulder is the responsibility of their families and if they come from a deadbeat family it can be burdensome, but which is also a reason why they want to meet a foreigner (and also a reason why you need to be wary).

I lived there for years, mainly in the south, and I can honestly say that some of the sexiest women I have ever seen -- even just walking down the street, in a bank, coffee shop, or wherever -- were in Vietnam. Women go to a great extent to look beautiful and there's a great emphasis on always looking good (they prefer older guys too). Some may not agree with me but I've lived in numerous countries in Asia for years and will say that Vietnamese women rank pretty high on the beauty scale.

BUT -- and I can't emphasize this enough -- you have to be careful because for every pretty girl looking for a nice guy there's a pretty girl waiting to bleed you dry. Vietnamese women make Thai girls look like a bunch of amateurs in this regard, they really, really, can.

How many did you bang? None. Viet women have no desire to mix with foreigners.  They are not available.  Rarely date, are really straight,  very conservative and want to marry and have babies.

18 minutes ago, tutsiwarrior said:

I always found Hanoi a lot more laid back than HCMC and that's why I prefer the place...easy enough to find sex in brothels if that's what yer lookin' for but I never bothered...prefer a quiet stroll around the Hoan Kiem lake in the old town in my old age...

an old guy strolling around the old town, Hanoi celebrated its 1000th anniversary when I was working there in 2010...

Hanoi shuts shop at 10 30. Its the communist,  puritanical base of Vietnam and opposite to the liberated,  decadent all night party town of Saigon. There is nothing laid back about hanoi apart from the museums and art galleries.

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, sunnyboy2018 said:

There is no go go scene,  no bar girl scene,  no flirting scene. Vietnam girls do not do one night stands.

I found plenty in Saigon and Vung Tau (no gogos).

In Da Nang the elderly American Singer in the expat bar had a one night stand with a pretty young Viet girl when I was there.

• Like 1