Mysterious road traffic accident in Hua Hin - blame it on the ghost

Mysterious road traffic accident in Hua Hin - blame it on the ghost

Mysterious+road+traffic+accident+in+Hua+

Hua Hin:-- Another mysterious accident on Phetkasem road last night.

A man aged around 25-30 years was found dead laying down next to his motorbike. It is assumed that he rode a bike and swerved, crashing into a tree.

Under the tree were several shrines of the household ghost house left by people living nearby, which it is said causes passing drivers to become very nervous and fearful.

Local residents believe the shrines are home to a powerful spirit or ghost which are causing people to have accidents.

Although, upon closer inspection, police say a more likely cause of the sudden increase in accidents in this particular spot on the main road is the untidy grass, having not been maintained by the local government which grows along the roadside, causing an obstruction, blocking the vision of the drivers.

At the time of publishing, the dead body is still unidentified and is being kept at Saang Hua Hin Thamma Sathan Rescue Foudation.

Source: Talay Hua Hin

tvn.png
-- 2014-05-09

Is it the point of the article then, that after "...closer inspection", "the untidy grass (which grows along the roadside, causing an obstruction, blocking the vision of the drivers)." is at fault and causes more accidents?

Wow, obviously no Russian or some other "illegal" foreigner around at the time of the accident to blame it on...

How about checking the motorists' blood for traces Lao Khao? There we have it - after all it was a ghost: Genie in a bottle!

It also helps to keep the road sides tidy and refreshen the reflective stickers and paint on "sharp curve" signs from time to time. Legend has it that this alone drives out ghosts quite effectively.

• Like 1

I think the most powerful spirits are in the heads of these people after consuming too much fluid sunshine from local distilleries.

However, if stupid excuses like this work for an international airport, why not give it a try?

Edited by Lupatria

police say a more likely cause of the sudden increase in accidents in this particular spot on the main road is the untidy grass, having not been maintained by the local government which grows along the roadside, causing an obstruction, blocking the vision of the drivers.

Well, to be fair, that grass does look quite long, I can totally see how it would make people driving on the road crash.

If there was some Benny Hill music playing.

The ghosts in Thailand have a lot to answer for. whistling.gif

Many accidents are blamed on them, no doubt easier to blame a ghost than admit you screwed up.

I am really surprised no politician has used them as an excuse for the stuff ups they cause thumbsup.gif

Just show them your proof and I am sure they will listen. Oh, wait....

Will someone please broadcast all over Thailand and more countries that Ghosts and Spirits don't exists.

This is like a RELIGION BRAINWASHING

Had seen so many ghosts here. Those who fled the temples, others live under hospital beds and the most dangerous ones are the tree ghosts.

One of my wife's uncles clearly had a stroke. Offered to bring him to a hospital, paying for it and was ready to drive him. Family decided no, they had to wait.

After two weeks my wife drove to the village, came back to let me know that they'd know what happened to him. Ghosts wanted to take his life, so some elder men and monks were dancing around him, to make them disappear.

Another week and he was sent to a tiny hospital, already unconscious. The doctor then decided to bring him to the hospital with the stroke unit.

But it was to late, the doctor there gave him 2 more weeks. He died after 10 days. But the most important part was that the professor of this good hospital was asking them a serious question.

" Why didn't you bring the patient to our hospital earlier, he had a stroke and would still be alive..

Didn't people burn "witches" in Europe a long time ago? Same same, but different.Once you believe on ghosts, you'll see anf fear them.