Summer Transfers, Rumours & Opinions

uptheos

Rodgers will sign Lallana, he's perfect for Liverpool.

I would have thought that shoring up the defence was more of a priority.

What type of player do you have in mind, who would you like to see there in defence?

a young sami hyypia. someone who is good in the air and on the deck and is a leader and organiser too. we've been too disorganised at the back this term and it needs sorting.

You don't rate Dan Agger in this role?

Ashley Williams of Swansea? (not young, but experienced)

agger's really good but gets done in the air too much. he's also not the leader/captain that we need at the back too.

don't think williams is good enough really. caulker could possibly become so.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Rodgers will sign Lallana, he's perfect for Liverpool.

I would have thought that shoring up the defence was more of a priority.

What type of player do you have in mind, who would you like to see there in defence?

a young sami hyypia. someone who is good in the air and on the deck and is a leader and organiser too. we've been too disorganised at the back this term and it needs sorting.

You don't rate Dan Agger in this role?

Ashley Williams of Swansea? (not young, but experienced)

agger's really good but gets done in the air too much. he's also not the leader/captain that we need at the back too.

I like Gary Cahill but I suspect an overseas player is the answer.

• Like 1

Whatever happens, Arsenal have first dibs.

However, I question whether we need him. The Barcelona fans aren't exactly thrilled with him this season.

We are more in need of a decent DM.

Fellaini is willing.

Fellaini isn't a DM, I would have thought everyone would have realised that by now.

• Like 1

However, I question whether we need him. The Barcelona fans aren't exactly thrilled with him this season.

Fellaini is willing.

Fellaini isn't a DM, I would have thought everyone would have realised that by now.

Bit confused exactly what he is tbh.

Think Moyesey was too.

• Like 1

Fellaini is willing.

I think most people are wondering what he is?

But if the price is right Wenger will snap him up.

Edited by uptheos

Fellaini is willing.

Bit confused exactly what he is tbh.

Think Moyesey was too.

He seems to be best as a non-creative attacking midfielder, breaking up play in the opposition's half and popping up to score a few goals. That's where he was most successful with the Toffees.

Just cos a player supports a club, doesn't mean he's going to play there.

John Terry was a United fan as a boy.

And just cos you're a United fan, and get to play for them, does not mean you'll play for them for the rest of your career, David Beckham.

I really can't comment on United transfers, it's so difficult to separate the wheat from the chaff as it is, our current situation and performance in last years market, will make the press frenzy even more farcical.

The funniest I saw recently, was a straight swap with Juve, for Pogba and Hernandez. I can see us selling them Chicharito but Pogba, coming back to us....., never, we stupidly burnt our bridges there...! sad.png

redrus

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I wouldn't mind Hernandez at the Bridge. Confidence for strikers is paramount and when this bloke is buzzing,he's a real handful. Exactly the type of striker we need.

• Like 1

And just cos you're a United fan, and get to play for them, does not mean you'll play for them for the rest of your career, David Beckham.

I really can't comment on United transfers, it's so difficult to separate the wheat from the chaff as it is, our current situation and performance in last years market, will make the press frenzy even more farcical.

The funniest I saw recently, was a straight swap with Juve, for Pogba and Hernandez. I can see us selling them Chicharito but Pogba, coming back to us....., never, we stupidly burnt our bridges there...! sad.png

redrus

I wouldn't mind Hernandez at the Bridge. Confidence for strikers is paramount and when this bloke is buzzing,he's a real handful. Exactly the type of striker we need.

An alarming thought. He's not the bruiser I'd bet Jose prefers, but a very clever player and poacher.

• Like 1

redrus

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Fkc me jeesuz.

redrus

In the Mexico WC squad.

Brendan Rodgers wants five summer signings to boost Liverpool's Champions League bid

Adam Lallana and Steven Caulker are among Liverpool's top targets

redrus

In the Mexico WC squad.

Better than Defoe, I grant you.

cheesy.gif

redrus

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Fkc me jeesuz.

Strange request but very unlikely to happen, no matter how many times you go down on your knees.

• Like 2

I reckon Ashley Cole might go to Fulham.

Yeah. Via Monte Carlo.

biggrin.png

Why not? He's 33 years old and past it, for gawd's sake. The new owner of Fulham is a muti millionaire and is ambitious. Cole will get well paid for his endeavours in the Championship.

I reckon Ashley Cole might go to Fulham.

Yeah. Via Monte Carlo.

biggrin.png

Why not? He's 33 years old and past it, for gawd's sake. The new owner of Fulham is a muti millionaire and is ambitious. Cole will get well paid for his endeavours in the Championship.

Might consider 12mil over 2 years at Monaco in the French Premier League mind?

Depends how much he misses a bevvy on Fulham Broadway with Lampard and JT maybe.

smile.png

redrus

In the Mexico WC squad.

37 goals in 100 appearances for United. Not bad, particularly when you consider many of those appearances were short on minutes.

35 in 58 for the Mexico NT.

I don't know if Mou rates him or not, but Spurs surely could have done with him this season.thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

Chicharito is bloody amazing, not sure I understand P45's negativity of him, he should have played far more for us and his goal count 'as mentioned' is cracking from the bench.

I'll be pissed off when he goes..!!

redrus

• Like 2

Hernandez would improve Chelsea. He can offer very little and can be lazy, but he has a habit of being in the right place at the right time. I would welcome him to the bridge.

Big strong Drogba type to scare the opposition. thumbsup.gif

We've got plenty of tricky little peas already.

smile.png

Name 2.....?

redrus

smile.png

Name 2.....?

redrus

Current squad, or players out on loan?

smile.png

Name 2.....?

redrus

Current squad, or players out on loan?

Jasus.......!?!?

redrus

Several papers are saying that Vorm of Swansea will sign for Liverpool as cover/competition, he would be good value at around 5 mil.

I'm guessing they will (should) capitalise on Cardiff's misfortune and try for Caulker as well, though they will probably have to pay more than double what Cardiff paid Spurs a year ago. Lallana as said before would slot into that outfit quite nicely.