BANGKOK
Sign in to follow this  
EBlair48

Amazing Grace- A Phantastic Pharmacy Near Heroine's Circle

is the pharmacist good looking? We had a similar pharmacy in phuket town but the woman moved to rawai apparently but ive never seen her pharmacy down there. Maybe she went up instead. Perfect english and very helpful

is the pharmacist good looking? We had a similar pharmacy in phuket town but the woman moved to rawai apparently but ive never seen her pharmacy down there. Maybe she went up instead. Perfect english and very helpful

She is pretty alright. Not plastique way, but more of natural and lively way. The kind of person who makes everybodys days a bit brighter when she is around.

Perfect English and very helpful.

Yeah must be her. She had a pharmacy right next to bypass' tesco on the road going down to Ptown. Dont ask her for anything illegal though, always a no.

Grace is a brilliant Pharmacy. Been using that one for the last three years. Never let down, never ripped off. If anything, when I needed to buy our baby milk we paid less than we would have done from Tesco or Super Cheap. Indeed, when the importer decided to raise the price, the price of the milk everywhere rose overnight while at Graceland it remained the same. The pharmacist even told us to buy more stock because her next batch will be more expensive.

Grace Pharmacy actualy has another branch opposite the PTT petrol station heading from the heroin's monument to the airport. Not as large, but still well stocked and the pharmacist there speaks perfect English too.

Wish they would clean up that nasty smelling SuperCheap though.

Over the years my wife has become friends with them. I mentioned to her this thread and she has told them.

They have passed on their thankyou's to us farang customers :-)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app