Used up two waivers. Will I have problems starting in a new school, and what are my options if so?

Do any of you know would it be possible for me to get a work permit sorted with a language school and then work for the actual school as usual during the day?

It seems like a pretty simple solution. Am I missing something?

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Well I have a work permit for my current school but also work at a language school part time. That is known only to me.

So I guess what I'm asking is can I do the reverse? Get official for two years with the language school and keep the international school on the QT.

Do any of you know would it be possible for me to get a work permit sorted with a language school and then work for the actual school as usual during the day?

It seems like a pretty simple solution. Am I missing something?

Well I have a work permit for my current school but also work at a language school part time. That is known only to me.

So I guess what I'm asking is can I do the reverse? Get official for two years with the language school and keep the international school on the QT.

If you know the answer, why ask here?

• Like 1

Read what Scott told you.

You are working illegally now at the language school.

It is, however, possible to get two places of work on your WP.