Smiling couple arrested for ganja possession in Prachuab Khiri Khan

Hope they get let out....they have the right attitude.

nothing "bad" will happen to them. all the alcohol-drinking fascists (or diazepam-heads) on TVF can rest assured that these 2 youngsters will not go jail nor face "major" problems for possession of weed. proof me wrong and follow-up this story when they get convicted for 10 years of hard labour, you narrow-minded clowns... wai2.gif

A clown calling me a clown w00t.gif , yeh, thats OK..................thumbsup.gif

attachicon.gifclown1.jpg

for some reason redneck comes to mind...

• Like 1

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hope they get let out....they have the right attitude.

nothing "bad" will happen to them. all the alcohol-drinking fascists (or diazepam-heads) on TVF can rest assured that these 2 youngsters will not go jail nor face "major" problems for possession of weed. proof me wrong and follow-up this story when they get convicted for 10 years of hard labour, you narrow-minded clowns... wai2.gif

A clown calling me a clown w00t.gif , yeh, thats OK..................thumbsup.gif

attachicon.gifclown1.jpg

for some reason redneck comes to mind...

Nooooooo, I am English with some clown gray cells left.......smile.png

• Like 1

dumb.............

Not really, I think it is great. If I were to get caught I would make a field day of it,I would slam the police in Thai slurs, say things about the Thai police and laws to the cameras (in Thai) and probably do my best to make light of the situation unlike everyone else who seems to sit there looking glum whilst the police appear happy, content and as if they have jizzed in their pants

Edited by Tom420

Clearly the pot smoking has caused some brain damage. Right couple of fools.

Smoking weed causes brain damage now does it? I have no words... Sheer ignorance again, people claiming things like, oh they look so out of it, they must be on ecstasy or ketamine as well' How about maybe they are just making light of the situation and good for them, such a small amount of a harmless substance. This couple made my day, and no they will not be facing jail time, trust me on that one.

• Like 1

The smile will soon become crying when behind bars as the south jails are same miserable like Bangkwang or if with luck it will be their home for some time!sad.png

Are you are a redneck or what.Harmless"crime"and you want "life sentance"!!

• Like 2

The smile will soon become crying when behind bars as the south jails are same miserable like Bangkwang or if with luck it will be their home for some time!sad.png

It is people like that who should be locked up for being drunk and using Thai girls for sex. That IMO is way worse of a crime, morally speaking and health-wise

It is people like that who should be locked up for being drunk and using Thai girls for sex. That IMO is way worse of a crime, morally speaking and health-wise

Standing on the moral-high ground are you?

• Like 2

Standing on the moral-high ground are you?

That I am yes. Things are dysfunctional in the legal system and this couple have made my day laugh.png

Yet more "Quality Farangs". They don't even understand the Thai officials smile, well perhaps they will very soon............whistling.gif

I take it that you prefer speed / beer?

The real idiots here are those that don't realise that if all in this country would be smoking pot instead of washing ya ba and ya ice down with copious amounts of alcohol this would be a much better place.

How True....
  • Like 1

In a country with one of the world's highest drunk driving fatality rates.

Yeah, and that stupid drug, which destroys families and kills more people than literally any other, is perfectly legal!

Can not solely blame the Thai's for not making sense on this one though; just about every country in the world says "yes" to people getting plastered and acting like fools and driving around in 3000-pound missiles while saying "no" to a harmless plant which has literally never killed anyone.

All these countries, were pressured by the Americans to enact these laws. Being able to get a little high, by growing something in the backyard or a window box, has serious implications for the booze industry and taxation.

The American government, and likewise other governments, are not interested in our personal health and wellbeing. They can't make money from people doing it for themselves. Its all about money.

True, and the fact that the alcohol industry has a monopoly over governments keeps things that are far less harmful illegal. The only thing that gets punished when you get drunk is your liver, maybe your dignity and those around you depending on how you act.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

I like the officer's smile. His face says: You both of idiots won"t smile so long.

Funny how different people read different things into the same situations ... see, I read he was thinking.. 'wish I could be that happy'....

• Like 1

Its now almost 40 years (I cannot believe) since my last toke, good hash and Thai Buddha sticks I remember the laughs, the crazy chatter, oooh and very good sex before drifting to sleep... 555

Sent from my GT-P5110 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 2

Hua Hi hi hi hi Hin! biggrin.png

Anyways, wouldn't be too sure about what happens. In my times have seen quite a few get off with a reprimand (and paying under the table) not with large quantities, but this looks like hardly anything. All countries should start reconsidering anyway. It IS a proven herb. Glaucoma, cancer, pain, intestinal problems, high blood pressure, to name but a few.

Do agree they are silly to be arrested like this.