BANGKOK
Sign in to follow this  
Jonathan Fairfield

Smiling couple arrested for ganja possession in Prachuab Khiri Khan

Hope they get let out....they have the right attitude.

nothing "bad" will happen to them. all the alcohol-drinking fascists (or diazepam-heads) on TVF can rest assured that these 2 youngsters will not go jail nor face "major" problems for possession of weed. proof me wrong and follow-up this story when they get convicted for 10 years of hard labour, you narrow-minded clowns... wai2.gif

A clown calling me a clown w00t.gif , yeh, thats OK..................thumbsup.gif

attachicon.gifclown1.jpg

for some reason redneck comes to mind...

• Like 1

Hope they get let out....they have the right attitude.

nothing "bad" will happen to them. all the alcohol-drinking fascists (or diazepam-heads) on TVF can rest assured that these 2 youngsters will not go jail nor face "major" problems for possession of weed. proof me wrong and follow-up this story when they get convicted for 10 years of hard labour, you narrow-minded clowns... wai2.gif

A clown calling me a clown w00t.gif , yeh, thats OK..................thumbsup.gif

attachicon.gifclown1.jpg

for some reason redneck comes to mind...

Nooooooo, I am English with some clown gray cells left.......smile.png

• Like 1

dumb.............

Not really, I think it is great. If I were to get caught I would make a field day of it,I would slam the police in Thai slurs, say things about the Thai police and laws to the cameras (in Thai) and probably do my best to make light of the situation unlike everyone else who seems to sit there looking glum whilst the police appear happy, content and as if they have jizzed in their pants

Edited by Tom420

I suspect they have already paid the fine..... hence the smiling!

I have only paid speeding fines (I think)..............smile.png

Clearly the pot smoking has caused some brain damage. Right couple of fools.

Smoking weed causes brain damage now does it? I have no words... Sheer ignorance again, people claiming things like, oh they look so out of it, they must be on ecstasy or ketamine as well' How about maybe they are just making light of the situation and good for them, such a small amount of a harmless substance. This couple made my day, and no they will not be facing jail time, trust me on that one.

• Like 1

The smile will soon become crying when behind bars as the south jails are same miserable like Bangkwang or if with luck it will be their home for some time!sad.png

Are you are a redneck or what.Harmless"crime"and you want "life sentance"!!

• Like 2

The smile will soon become crying when behind bars as the south jails are same miserable like Bangkwang or if with luck it will be their home for some time!sad.png

It is people like that who should be locked up for being drunk and using Thai girls for sex. That IMO is way worse of a crime, morally speaking and health-wise

....upholding the law...

....while the drugs flow by the pickup load full....

Edited by SOTIRIOS

I thought this was the land of smiles?

• Like 1

Is that ganja in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?

• Like 2

It is people like that who should be locked up for being drunk and using Thai girls for sex. That IMO is way worse of a crime, morally speaking and health-wise

Standing on the moral-high ground are you?

• Like 2

Standing on the moral-high ground are you?

That I am yes. Things are dysfunctional in the legal system and this couple have made my day laugh.png

Seems like real good stuff they had there....

Wonder if it will go to waste.whistling.gif