BANGKOK
Sign in to follow this  
Jonathan Fairfield

Smiling couple arrested for ganja possession in Prachuab Khiri Khan

Yet more "Quality Farangs". They don't even understand the Thai officials smile, well perhaps they will very soon............whistling.gif

I take it that you prefer speed / beer?

The real idiots here are those that don't realise that if all in this country would be smoking pot instead of washing ya ba and ya ice down with copious amounts of alcohol this would be a much better place.

How True....
  • Like 1

In a country with one of the world's highest drunk driving fatality rates.

Yeah, and that stupid drug, which destroys families and kills more people than literally any other, is perfectly legal!

Can not solely blame the Thai's for not making sense on this one though; just about every country in the world says "yes" to people getting plastered and acting like fools and driving around in 3000-pound missiles while saying "no" to a harmless plant which has literally never killed anyone.

All these countries, were pressured by the Americans to enact these laws. Being able to get a little high, by growing something in the backyard or a window box, has serious implications for the booze industry and taxation.

The American government, and likewise other governments, are not interested in our personal health and wellbeing. They can't make money from people doing it for themselves. Its all about money.

True, and the fact that the alcohol industry has a monopoly over governments keeps things that are far less harmful illegal. The only thing that gets punished when you get drunk is your liver, maybe your dignity and those around you depending on how you act.

How did they get caught?

Maybe offering a doobie to a BIB considering the happy state they are in? biggrin.png

• Like 1

I like the officer's smile. His face says: You both of idiots won"t smile so long.

A can of piss I did order. oh it was cannabis.... The photo is the usual police shot, look we got em! The photographer said say "cheese"...yes with my peperoni pizza

Sent from my GT-P5110 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

I like the officer's smile. His face says: You both of idiots won"t smile so long.

Funny how different people read different things into the same situations ... see, I read he was thinking.. 'wish I could be that happy'....

• Like 1

Must be some good gear if they are smiling about being caught. The smiles will be wiped off when they are doing 5 years in jail.

Its now almost 40 years (I cannot believe) since my last toke, good hash and Thai Buddha sticks I remember the laughs, the crazy chatter, oooh and very good sex before drifting to sleep... 555

Sent from my GT-P5110 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 2

Keep smiling...all the way to prison...

Hua Hi hi hi hi Hin! biggrin.png

Anyways, wouldn't be too sure about what happens. In my times have seen quite a few get off with a reprimand (and paying under the table) not with large quantities, but this looks like hardly anything. All countries should start reconsidering anyway. It IS a proven herb. Glaucoma, cancer, pain, intestinal problems, high blood pressure, to name but a few.

Do agree they are silly to be arrested like this.