Massages In Chiang Rai...

In the Rai!

Hello everyone,

Just curious as to what are some good massage parlours and some not so good ones in and around Chiang Rai. Are there any offering the happy ending style massage that the LOS is famous for and are there any others that are just a good place to go and get a massage.

appreciate your help!

In Chaing Rai!

We don't really talk about "happy endings" here on ThaiVisa 'cos we aren't that kind of forum... :o

But CM's just down the road and there's a thread about naughty massage parlours there... just so we can avoid them of course...

:D

Look at this thread.

We don't really talk about "happy endings" here on ThaiVisa 'cos we aren't that kind of forum... :o

But CM's just down the road and there's a thread about naughty massage parlours there... just so we can avoid them of course...

:D

Look at this thread.

Thank you Jai dee,

I thank you for your response!

I understand and appreciate that this is not commonly talked about on Tforum, however I was simply just trying to save my friend (a close friend) a lot of heartache and wasted time and money trying those other massage parlours . As there are a plethra of those " traditional Thai massage places" around the Rai I was just hoping that one of you more orientated locals would know of a joint and save my poor old friend some time and money.

In the Rai!

I have heard from someone (not a friend of course) that in the back of Wiang Inn Hotel they have something that your close friend might like.

But if you want a real good Thai massage I can recommend Pai massage, on the Main street, just opposite Bo's Place.

I go there often with my wife and the massage is the best and price is low compared to other places in CR.