Has Chiang Rai been affected by the imposition of martial law?

Rotweiler

Did you guys fly in? Didn't you see the guys at the parking entrances with mirrors-on-a-stick? They really slowed traffic down.

I seen it and was subject to opening my boot and having a mirrow under my car.And yes it took us 1o minutes to get through. Maybe they did fly in ,

• Like 1

Late nights are back on the menu with relaxation of the restrictions. Midnight to four from today.

Nice, if true. But I don't think so. Can anyone confirm this and provide a source?

Other post and info say curfew stays the same. The list of relaxed times was the one for a couple of years ago.

Having pets requires that we are home before the sun goes down and I am never up before the sun ascends to a reasonable height so I haven't noticed the curfew at all. I am sure others have suffered during this time of strife, I'm just sharing that I have not.

Thank you. That was a serious post. I was hoping for some help and constructive advice from someone like VF who lives locally. Sometimes people need help desperately and quickly.

I will post my message on the main TV forum.

Sent from my iPad using ThaiVisa app

As a foreigner I would be very reluctant to even voice an opinion where officialdom seems to have already made a determination. It is understandable that you are distraught at the passing of your friend but I fear there is little one can do at this point other than grieve.

Yes, you are right. I am thankful for the comfort which I needed.

I am trying to advise some very distraught Thai friend who knew him for a lot longer than I did.

Sent from my iPad using ThaiVisa app

• Like 1