Poi Pet Border update Today, May 21st (from Bankok Buddy VisaRun).

1. Today Poi Pet border gave extension only 7 days new rules .

2. If someone first time never been to poi pet before immigration will extension only 7 days.

3. If you have Tourist visa Double entry ,Non-O Multiple ,Non-B ( multiple ) you can cross

4. Without Thai visa stamp only 7 days

Interesting, the 7 day stamp is normally a 'refusal' stamp. In effect they are denying entry but giving notice to leave within 7 days.

This is what they give you when you apply for an extension of stay but don't qualify for one. For example if yo uapply for an extension of stay on a 30 day visa exempt entry you will be denied it but you get an extra 7 days to leave. Well it's an 'extra' 7 days if you go on the last day of your current visas validity.

Hi Ubonjoe.

I cant offer much more. I sent an email today asking the Manager at Bangkok Buddy Visa Run on Soi 12 if they think i can use their services, and this is the reply i got..exact words, copied and pasted.

If u need to remove i understand. Just spreading the message i received.

My british pal called the same company today who said its back to max of 15 days at poipet for british passports with no visas so ???

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I am just back from Phnom Penh -via Poipet- with a fresh tourist visa.

At the border, earlier this morning, a German guy just received seven days.

According to the lady in charge, if I did not have that TV I would have had the same treatment because too many stamps in my passport.

According to the lady in charge, if I did not have that TV I would have had the same treatment because too many stamps in my passport.

How was it in Thai embassy in Phnom Penh. Did they ask lots of supporting documents for the visa or only to fill in application form? Or did you use agent to get the visa?

How was it in Thai embassy in Phnom Penh. Did they ask lots of supporting documents for the visa or only to fill in application form? Or did you use agent to get the visa?

I used an agent: LMN Travel just next door to Paddy's Rice Riverside pub.

I paid $60 to get it on the next day (otherwise $40 and three days waitng)

• Like 1