Numerous stamps

I have resigned myself to doing the visa runs every 1-3 months since I can't get a mult entry O.  However, I'm wondering doesn't anyone look twice when you have all these stamps and visas in your passport, I mean they must know that by that time you're not just there for some tourist purposes or "looking around".  I guess that since so many people do this, it must be ok because of the money.  I'm just wondering has anyone been refused tourist visas because they have had so many visa stamps in their passport?

Should not be a problem. Maybe some Thai consular offices in hard places like Singapore, London etc would reject you.

Just change your passport to a new fresh one when it's too much stamps in it and it's looks a bit dodgy...  ::o:

Why can't you got a Multiple entry visa?

Thanks George.

I can't get a mult entry because the consul I talked to said they don't hand them out for tourist reasons?...as far as getting a new passport like you said....could you please tell me how to get a new passport in Thailand?  I keep thinking you have to go back to your native country (mine being the US) to get a new passport.  Thanks!

Jason

Thanks George, I read that thread, I appreciate it.  Just one more question and I promise I'll stop bugging you.  It seems that some people go on the visa runs and end up getting the 30 day visa, some get a 60 day, and some even get the double entry 60 day....which borders are best for getting the maximum visa?  Even after reading the posts it seems that so many different ideas come up at different times since things change so much.....maybe someone as clueless as me should just use a visa service lol....well I'm just wondering "current" info as to which borders are best to use, and let's take out the problem of where in Thailand you're starting out from.  Thanks!

Jason