Thai army chief announces military coup

webfact

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very very bad news, so Thaksin has finally got the coup he has been after for so long.

Wonder if he will come out and be the PM of the Govt in exile

Tomorrow to immigration for a re entry permit.

First sign of the red army doing its thing I'm off

• Like 1

I hope Prayuth puts all of these leaders in one cell until they settle the whole way forward with democratic elections included. Rice and water for 2 weeks should do it!

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Brilliant! I had the same idea too!

Very very bad news, so Thaksin has finally got the coup he has been after for so long.

yes but he can be government in exile as long as the Dalai Lama....

• Like 1

That's the problem Thailand has been run by a one man government crook in exile for far too long.

Edited by Basil B
  • Like 1

They have been talking about this on Channel News Asia. They are talking about a government in exile being used to enlist international support from other countries. This will hurt Thailand's economy very badly

Will they let Suthep out for his victory party or will they keep him in custody in the army camp?

You want to say anything about Chalerm/cabinet.

Eat your words Thaksin from another thread---BIG GOB. this could well have been the final straw from him---Army has had enough of mighty mouth.

It could have just as easily have been Suthep saying that he was going to open 3 more stages this weekend.

Whatever the reason, I hope it will not be too long before democracy returns to this poor country.

Still want to cling on to the nutter that highlighted the whole thing --and a good thing the nutter did it.

As for you still in denial of the instigator of all the problems encouraging corrupt ways for 3 years--sick man and sick people who believed him.

• Like 1

1932, 1933, 1939, 1947, 1951, 1957, 1958, 1971, 1976, 1977, 1991, 2006, 2014 (not to mention about 7 failed coups).

Yawn. Another day in the Land of Smiles. closedeyes.gif.pagespeed.ce.9v32nXk90q.g

At least we don't have to put up with Suthep for a while.

Edited by tcris52
  • Like 2

Do you really think this will solve problems. No, just like 2006, the hate will grow and grow.

and no doubt you'll do your bit to see that tree is no reconciliation till your side has absolute power and a Shinawatra dictatorship!!

terrible day for Thailand, the army still believe that they own this country.

I have no idea why people would cheer or celebrate this

A coup is better than the stalemate we been witnessing in the last 7 months.

Why such thing happened? It is the outcome of Thai political parties' activities which have "invited!!!" Thai army to power. To restore peace, there was no alternative. Now I expect that Thai army will prove it's patriotism.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

just love it when the thaksin lovers start putting down anyone trying to sort all the sh*t he caused out. If the army can get rid of the corruption and shins Thailand will be a much greater country for it. Now we may well see thaksin dragged back in chains to face all of his other criminal acts, the ptp dragged before the courts as well as the yellows and reds. If done right this will end all the sh*t

God you really are not the brightest.

If the army couldnt curb corruption in their previous 13 coups why would this one be different?

Thaskin lives in a different country over which the Thai army has no control. Unless you are suggessting some kind of Thai invasion of the UAE?

So sad people like yourself are just too dim to realise what this is really about

you really need to read more, who issued thaksin with his passport and never issued an international arrest warrant, they are no longer in charge so the passport can be cancelled and the arrest warrant issued. Just because you like hanging out with the red idiots doesnt mean we all have top agree with their propaganda. Understanding the english language can be hard for some, try reading it more slowly.

• Like 1

Just in. the TV Suthep fan club are holding a celebration meeting at a plush location that cannot be disclosed

Farangs.jpg

I do like the red ribbons hanging from your pocket....very very becoming....not

Hope his rear will not be tempted to eat the stool-classy shoes by the way-very upmarket place to meet.

• Like 1

I went to Samut Prakan immigration just today to finish my 90 days stamp, oh lord... Imagine I would've done it later....