A Bar With A Big Ass Tv And Has Agila Sat

In the Rai!

Hi everybody,

My sattellite is down at the moment so I can not get any of my south african channels and for some reason I am not getting ABC asia Pacific where the rugby is showing on Saturday. I was hoping that someone would know of a place that has a decent size tv and has the sattellite "Agila" not that UBC <deleted>.

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated. I did read in a previous post that there is a bar near big C that has a massive TV. Does this bar have agilla.

I knows Bo's does have it but the tv is too small and the <deleted> pot plant is in the way.

Thanks in advance.

In the Rai!

Hi everybody,

My sattellite is down at the moment

I knows Bo's does have it but the tv is too small and the <deleted> pot plant is in the way.

Thanks in advance.

In the Rai!

Hi,

Why don't you BYO? That's what they do in Thailand. Bring your own TV and place it where the <deleted> pot plant not is in the way.

But be aware that Bo close 1 AM.

:o:D:D

Hi everybody,

My sattellite is down at the moment so I can not get any of my south african channels and for some reason I am not getting ABC asia Pacific where the rugby is showing on Saturday. I was hoping that someone would know of a place that has a decent size tv and has the sattellite "Agila" not that UBC <deleted>.

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated. I did read in a previous post that there is a bar near big C that has a massive TV. Does this bar have agilla.

Thanks in advance.

In the Rai!

you can allways come to my place at least you will be half way there ive got a big ass but only a small tv (what am i saying,)

bye bye