Finance seeks Bt50-bn term loans to pay off Thai rice farmers

webfact

I have never denied that the new rulers of the country are not trying to pay out the farmers, but there are the regular Thai style promises we have already got used to.

Also, when there is no freedom of speech I don't give notice to news. Are you really listening to the news report from a dictatorial country?? Do you believe everything you hear from the Laotian, Burmese or the North Korean government? Man, wake up.

These are nice stories, and it's great to see that the army follows what the Yingluck government already started. However, the reality is that the other side has NO voice at all, so we can't see the real picture.

Yeah, they're following Yingluck with a mop and cleaning up all the mess!

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will this mean another run at the banks by the Bangkok people, if the banks decide to just hand out money to the farmers just from out of the blue?

As long as the banks are not breaking any laws, there shouldn't be a problem.

Why all of a sudden are there so many 'red' TV members that seem incapable of grasping the fact that the situation is completely different now that the Shins have been sent packing.

Maybe they cannot escape from their comfort bubble and still think that Thaksin is running the show!!! Someone please tell them that this is not the case and their 'democratically elected' and 'fascist elitist royalists' is even more irrelevant now than it was before!!!clap2.gif.

I just love the way that the general has turned these nasty thugs into tame, subservient kittens begging for mercy!!!giggle.gif

Your ignorance and lack of understanding is disturbing!!!

So as yours!!!!!!!!!!

Wonder if you would expect a system like this in your mother country.

In my country Yingluck would have been stopped long before things got to this point.

Your ignorance and lack of understanding is disturbing!!!

So as yours!!!!!!!!!!

Wonder if you would expect a system like this in your mother country.

In my country Yingluck would have been stopped long before things got to this point.

In my country (I suspect that it East of his country across the Atlantic) Yingluck wouldn't even have got past canvassing on the streets!!!!

Here we go again. There are big declamations on how fast they will pay the farmers, but, of course, there is no money in the budget. Is it just not the same what the government did?? Empty promises??

Obviously, Thailand has no money. This is why the government was struggling to pay the farmers ready cash.

Don't you read the news??

The BAAC is already well into dishing out about half of the outstanding money from it's reserves.

The rest, will be forthcoming from the banks in loans (legal ones whereby the banks are very interested in taking part) and EVERYONE WILL BE paid out before the end of June!!!

General Prayuth has the means at his disposal to implement this and is not a deceitful liar whereas the PTP didn't and were perpetual liars.

No more silly posts on this please as it has been explained to you now!!!

RED IS DEAD.

I'm sure in China, Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, etc the Reds had set backs before casting of the shackles of the elite.

HISTORY leans towards your last statement being proven incorrect!

Lets hope not so much blood will be spilt in this battle that's been going on around the world for decades.