Civil Court delays trying cases filed by PDRC

webfact

Court delays trying cases filed by PDRC
The Nation

BANGKOK: -- The Civil Court yesterday postponed the case filed against former PM Yingluck Shinawatra, former labour minister Chalerm Yoobamrung and former national police Chief Adul Saengsingkaew by People's Democratic Reform Committee (PDRC) leader Thaworn Senneam.

Thaworn was suing the three individuals for violating Civil Court orders when they ordered the deportation of Indian businessman Satish Sehgal for joining anti-government protesters when they laid siege to government offices.

Thaworn's lawyer, Sawat Charoenpol said the court had postponed the trial to August in line with Thaworn's obligation to surrender to face charges of sedition.

Sawat added that the court had also postponed to July 24 the case Sehgal had filed against Yingluck, Chalerm and Immigration over the deportation order.

On March 14, the Civil Court had issued an injunction against the deportation order pending a court ruling or the scrapping of the order.

nationlogo.jpg
-- The Nation 2014-05-27

Why are they giving him until August to surrender himself. If he is wanted on sedition charges then get off your lazy fat rear ends and go and get the scum.

You should get off your lazy fat rear and learn to read.

They are not giving him until August to surrender.

What does this mean?

postponed the trial to August in line with Thaworn's obligation to surrender

It means that the trial AGAINST YINGLUCK is postponed...

Sent from my GT-S7270 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Edited by SABloke
  • Like 2

Why are they giving him until August to surrender himself. If he is wanted on sedition charges then get off your lazy fat rear ends and go and get the scum.

What does this mean?

Read yesterday's news...

Is yesterdays an update on todays newssmile.png

I will be waiting for those wearers of the red eyed patches to be in here with cry's of unfairness as they were for the PRDC leaders yesterday. Oh wait..,almost forgot...the bias is the same one sided slant as shown by the Shinawatra regimes governance...as you were.

Edited by Roadman

What does this mean?

It means that the trial AGAINST YINGLUCK is postponed...

Sent from my GT-S7270 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Yea I got that, postponed until August whilst they wait on Thaworn to surrender. So my interpretation he can hang out until August if he wishes.

...so anyone with charges raised against them is scum...?! Whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty? If you ever find yourself wrongly accused of anything, then perhaps you'll think back on your words...!!

• Like 1

They were questioned by DSI investigators before their lawyers applied for 100,000 baht bail releases. The 13 protest leaders must report to the prosecutors on June 17 for additional questioning. The 12 others were Thaworn Senneam, Akanat Promphan, Sathit Wongnongtoey, Putthipong Punnakant, Natthapol Teepsuwan, Thaya Teepsuwan, Anchalee Paireerak, Chitpas Krisdakorn, Chumpol Julasai, Nitithorn...

see chooka, if you read the news, you would know that he WAS detained and released. I guess thats why he has been given longer to prepare his defence

I am pleased these have all been delayed. There are more important things for the Army to resolve at the moment. Frivolous court civil cases from both sides should be tossed as they are a waste of time and money.

• Like 2

...so anyone with charges raised against them is scum...?! Whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty? If you ever find yourself wrongly accused of anything, then perhaps you'll think back on your words...!!

It's worse than you think, He previously said he's a police officer! Yep, a cop who thinks anyone charged must be guilty scum and treated as such. Judge Dredd anyone?

• Like 1

They were questioned by DSI investigators before their lawyers applied for 100,000 baht bail releases. The 13 protest leaders must report to the prosecutors on June 17 for additional questioning. The 12 others were Thaworn Senneam, Akanat Promphan, Sathit Wongnongtoey, Putthipong Punnakant, Natthapol Teepsuwan, Thaya Teepsuwan, Anchalee Paireerak, Chitpas Krisdakorn, Chumpol Julasai, Nitithorn...

see chooka, if you read the news, you would know that he WAS detained and released. I guess thats why he has been given longer to prepare his defence

I think someone else already set a precedence for having time and extra time to prepare a defense.

I am pleased these have all been delayed. There are more important things for the Army to resolve at the moment. Frivolous court civil cases from both sides should be tossed as they are a waste of time and money.

I think they are also hedging. They can't be sure who will be wearing the hats later on in the year.

There is another faction out there not going away anytime soon.. This Junta may have moved in quickly but they are unpopular already with nowhere near the level of support they had in 2006 and look what a disaster that was. Press conferences which are glib, insulting, tetchy and anybody hearing the level of unprofessionalism from the troops at VM yesteday will know.... This is making no friends anywhere. What they have now, support level is as much as they ever will have!!!

This other faction of which we must never speak could yet bite. Counter punching exists in politics and coups as well as boxing.

Well done to most of the press as well. Lot of outspoken Op Eds around that were not part of the plan either.

Is it still OK to refer to the UDD as terrorist scum?...............coffee1.gif

I think they are also hedging. They can't be sure who will be wearing the hats later on in the year.

There is another faction out there not going away anytime soon.. This Junta may have moved in quickly but they are unpopular already with nowhere near the level of support they had in 2006 and look what a disaster that was. Press conferences which are glib, insulting, tetchy and anybody hearing the level of unprofessionalism from the troops at VM yesteday will know.... This is making no friends anywhere. What they have now, support level is as much as they ever will have!!!

This other faction of which we must never speak could yet bite. Counter punching exists in politics and coups as well as boxing.

Well done to most of the press as well. Lot of outspoken Op Eds around that were not part of the plan either.

I think it would be wise to cut the wise cracks about the army in your own interests. How do you determine that they are unpopular.

Last nights TV. confirmed the most important member of society welcomed the intervention. enough said on that also please.

I think it would be wise to cut the wise cracks about the army in your own interests. How do you determine that they are unpopular.

Last nights TV. confirmed the most important member of society welcomed the intervention. enough said on that also please.

Well lets hear your considered opinion on the crowd dispersal tactics and the generals performance at the pressers.

I'd love to hear a good account of this and am happy to re-considder my opinion, once we have read your full positive appraisal of these events.

Look forward to them with interest. You never know, you may get that all important first like for a post.

I agree. You can't have law, order, justice and the courts interfering in a decent society. Thank goodness for judges who see that and know their place.

Well lets hear your considered opinion on the crowd dispersal tactics and the generals performance at the pressers.

I'd love to hear a good account of this and am happy to re-considder my opinion, once we have read your full positive appraisal of these events.

Look forward to them with interest. You never know, you may get that all important first like for a post.

Your posts about the army are uncalled for, whether you like it or not, the corrupt part of government is in the background, also if there is some problems as there will be, we don't have to take all this as anti army stuff most of them are not dissimilar to you they hate to admit that a diabolical government has been swept aside.

Your last sentence is a lie------------any poster wishing to see how many likes I get can re read my posts. I DO NOT POST TO GET LIKES.

Over the last few days one of my posts did get I think 15 likes ----here is confirm your lie. do not post to me as I hate posters that deliberately lie.

I have not violated martial law or any coup orders. It is my opinion that anyone doing so should be processed and stand before a court martial.

With regard to Prayuth's press conferences: I would describe him as pithy.

• Like 1

They are all the same, reds,yellows, PDRC UDD and then you have the majority of good Thais sandwiched in the middle between the scum.

Your posts about the army are uncalled for, whether you like it or not, the corrupt part of government is in the background, also if there is some problems as there will be, we don't have to take all this as anti army stuff most of them are not dissimilar to you they hate to admit that a diabolical government has been swept aside.

Your last sentence is a lie------------any poster wishing to see how many likes I get can re read my posts. I DO NOT POST TO GET LIKES.

Over the last few days one of my posts did get I think 15 likes ----here is confirm your lie. do not post to me as I hate posters that deliberately lie.

You are shouting again! 1512039.gif

You needn't shout.

I presume the important word in the meat of your post is "government", because it certainly can't be "corrupt". Corruption has moved much closer to the foreground with this coup. It's true that the focus of corruption has moved off the government for the moment. We can hope it doesn't lose focus entirely and re-focuses on the clear and present corruption of those in charge, where it should be. THEN it can move back to the government (the bureaucracy) and gain more steam. And then whatever regime follows the army bloodletting this time, should it encourage corruption as has every regime in the recent past. We can hope.

It's hard to tell from your post, but if you think the appearance of the army means a lessening of corruption, ... well, I'm going to assume you aren't that naive, but you should make it clearer so people don't think that's what you mean.

I'll save you the Ascii and spittle. I'm an equal-opportunity corruption hater. And I know a little bit about who and what agencies are corrupt.

• Like 1

... if you like...!!

I will be waiting for those wearers of the red eyed patches to be in here with cry's of unfairness as they were for the PRDC leaders yesterday. Oh wait..,almost forgot...the bias is the same one sided slant as shown by the Shinawatra regimes governance...as you were.

Ridiculous. The Cory still hasn't moved on the illegal airport seizure that took place 6 yrs ago.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app