Thaivisa.com Launches Online Translation Service

So just an online translation service, i.e. fully electronic online. Not something that could be used for visa applications etc?

The service can be used to translate any document. Complete the contact form with all the relevant information and a translator will be in touch to inform you how you can proceed with your translation.

So just an online translation service, i.e. fully electronic online. Not something that could be used for visa applications etc?

The service can be used to translate any document. Complete the contact form with all the relevant information and a translator will be in touch to inform you how you can proceed with your translation.

How can it be stamped and signed as an official translation if its online? Useful for some things I am sure, but skeptical if its the one stop shop as advertised.

• Like 1

So how much?

Lets say a basic cover letter from Thai to English.

Or 5,000 words, let's say a owner's manual for a Chinese tablet PC, sponsored by Thai rice farmers....facepalm.gif

Just to have an idea. I'm doing professional translations from English into German as well.I'd assume that "online translation": is only being used, as it's over the internet, not made by a program.-w00t.gif

Edited by sirchai

What is the advantage of using this translation service through thaivisa.com vs. working directly with SIAM Translations? Are the fees the same?

Regarding your statement that "All translations carried out by us are certified to international standards." Who is the certifier?

Edited by HerbalEd

How can it be stamped and signed as an official translation if its online? Useful for some things I am sure, but skeptical if its the one stop shop as advertised.

Have you ever heard of a post office. I worked with a company for the last document I needed translated, stamped, and signed. Prior to the simple process of stamping and signing, they sent me an email with the translation to proofread. My wife proofread it to confirm it was correct. I gave them my okay. They finished the job and gave me the option of either picking it up or having it sent to me by post. Being close to my home, I opted to pick it up.

Have you heard of a post office? They offer a service where documents or parcels can be sent to your home, office, or other address. It's pretty amazing!

• Like 1

Have you ever heard of a post office. I worked with a company for the last document I needed translated, stamped, and signed. Prior to the simple process of stamping and signing, they sent me an email with the translation to proofread. My wife proofread it to confirm it was correct. I gave them my okay. They finished the job and gave me the option of either picking it up or having it sent to me by post. Being close to my home, I opted to pick it up.

Have you heard of a post office? They offer a service where documents or parcels can be sent to your home, office, or other address. It's pretty amazing!

Who rattled your cage?

Thanks for that, basic rule of comedy is that if you are not funny, don't try to be.

Anyway, I vaguely remember post offices, used to go to them about 20 years ago, that was before the internet and online services.

Having to use an online service via the post office kind of defeats the object doesn't it?

• Like 1