Vietnamese woman caught with haul of 'ice' - Krabi

webfact

Vietnamese woman caught with haul of 'ice'

KRABI: -- A Vietnamese woman has been arrested for allegedly trying to smuggle 3.2 kilograms of crystal methamphetamine or "ice", reportedly worth Bt9 million in street value, into Thailand via Krabi International Airport, the Customs Department announced Tuesday.

Customs Department chief Rakhop Srisupphaat said 43-year-old Tran Thi Be Hai, who travelled from Singapore to Krabi, reportedly confessed to being hired for Bt20,000 by a coloured man in Vietnam to deliver the suitcase to someone.

nationlogo.jpg
-- The Nation 2014-05-27

but we cant say it, cause then we be ''all rascist and sheet''.. i lived in HCM for a year,and the problem is rampant their as well...the africans overstayed thier visa's so often,the vietnamize imagration changed the policies for all EXPATS living in vietnam...TNB

Who are the primary consumers of Ya Ice?

Do Farang use it frequently?

Its the same thing as Crystal Meth? A drug made and consumed in the hillbilly regions of the US? That causes teeth to rot out?

Or is it something different?

Wow.... the mule made the journey via Singapore?? That's taking a huge risk .... they don't play games with drug traffickers there... Less risky to swim directly from Vietnam to Thailand...

• Like 1

Africans?? check statistics of highest countries with drug and drug related offences , i bet you won't find one single African nation in the first 20.

who is tricking who?? the colored people are the majority, all Asians ,South Americans, Arabs, Africans (except ofcourse a small portion of SA) are considered colored people.

Its the same thing as Crystal Meth? A drug made and consumed in the hillbilly regions of the US? That causes teeth to rot out?

Mostly Thais, but also many foreigners are consuming it. Especially at places like Ko Phanghan.

It is the same as Chrystal meth.It damages not just teeth, it burns out brains,etc..

Africans?? check statistics of highest countries with drug and drug related offences , i bet you won't find one single African nation in the first 20.

who is tricking who?? the colored people are the majority, all Asians ,South Americans, Arabs, Africans (except ofcourse a small portion of SA) are considered colored people.

ok i will go thru it again...blacks make up 30% of the us population,but comitt 70% of the crime.FACT..1in 3 will go to prison before thage of 30.Fact..96% of the crime in NY is comitted ny blacks.FACT.72 % of the blacks born, are born with out of wedlock..Fact.1 in 4 girls will be raped in africa befoer thier 15th bday...and on and on and on....but now i sound all rasicts .......drugs in africa.i dont think so...no they leave africa,and pedal thier poison in other countries....check out the uk and the us stats....and rethink you comment...africans buying ice in nigeria.thats funny

• Like 1

ok i will go thru it again...blacks make up 30% of the us population,but comitt 70% of the crime.FACT..1in 3 will go to prison before thage of 30.Fact..96% of the crime in NY is comitted ny blacks.FACT.72 % of the blacks born, are born with out of wedlock..Fact.1 in 4 girls will be raped in africa befoer thier 15th bday...and on and on and on....but now i sound all rasicts .......drugs in africa.i dont think so...no they leave africa,and pedal thier poison in other countries....check out the uk and the us stats....and rethink you comment...africans buying ice in nigeria.thats funny

what do you mean blacks???? i said Africans, i did not say blacks mind you and the OP said colored people, he did not say blacks. 30% of the blacks in america are not Africans but African-Americans right( they cannot vote in any African nation) they where born there and grew up there. They are a product of the system.

u need elementary education to understand why the US is so deep in negative diplomacy...i am 22 and i know it.

Primay user are the thaibar/gogo girls.....if it wouldn't be for the ice u can take away 30% of them...they would never have power to work that long hours and drink so many girls drinks of it would be for the ice...

its the same stuff that is popular in US....but they abbuse it much more in the uS and in more big amounts...and smoke it difrrently..

Its NOT common in kohphangan.....after 17 years on the island i know that as a fact.......of course there is always someone......but even the hardcore party freaks there its not popular....the drug on the island is weed,speed,mdma and LSD....

Most thaigirls never tell o let there farangs to know about it...and many times the "farangs" are so old so they not even understand what it is...

A typical sign is that the girl can dring big amounts of alchol and not get drunk.....and if u get the feeling that she is a wild animal when u having sex and never want to stop and if she been drinking tripple more amount of alcohol than u u can be sure she been smoking it..

there is sooooo many thais smoking it,and most of them doing it really in the "background" ,the not like to speak about it.......

its very common in the issan province to...but many of them smoking it there not even know what they are smoking......i seen everything from old ladys to young childes smoking it there...

If u have a thaigirl that is extremely jealous more than normal jealous thaigirls u should be suspicius what she is doing when u not se her....and after a couple of years of abuse of ice they start to get small paranoias,they start to get jeaolus even if u going to the toilett....and if she start to "think" something crazy there will be no way for u to speak u out of it....thats a typicall "ice" thing.....

but i seen girls that been smoking it for 15-20 years and they look as beautyful as they looked when they started to smoke it.......and no problems with any teeth.......

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Generally speaking, Ice is considered a Hi-so drug by Thais with money, while Ya-ba is considered Lo-so. Both ruin lives but one costs more.

Mostly Thais, but also many foreigners are consuming it. Especially at places like Ko Phanghan.

It is the same as Chrystal meth.It damages not just teeth, it burns out brains,etc..

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

what is colored man suppose to mean???

Colored man...as apposed to a non-colored man...get it?

and more bashing ..... as for sure non colored men ever used drugs .... everything is the fault of those africans ..... the thunder storm in chiang mai or the heat in Isan area. colored man can mean arabs , italian , indian , pakistan etc ...etc ....

You haven't lived until you've ridden a girl high on that stuff. And if you're in Thailand and you think you haven't, have I got a property deal for you, sir!

Edited by BanTamo
  • Like 1