The NCPO relaxes curfew from tonight

george

RT@Thai_Talk: NCPO revises curfew to midnight-4pm effective tonight, and bans all illegal gambling nationwide. #ThaiCoup

What the bleep ?? I thought gambling was illegal before, is it now extra illegal ??

Or is this another move to cut income for the police... :-)

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

RT@Thai_Talk: NCPO revises curfew to midnight-4pm effective tonight, and bans all illegal gambling nationwide. #ThaiCoup

What the bleep ?? I thought gambling was illegal before, is it now extra illegal ??

Or is this another move to cut income for the police... :-)

There is some legal gambling in Thailand, such as the lottery and horse track racing.

Sent from my GT-S7270L using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

I wonder what they think will be happening that is a threat to national security between midnight and 4a.m??

Well actually, it doesn't really have anything to do with expected trouble.

Let's say you have 1,000 troops to keep the piece during Martial Law. You split them 50-50 where half your troops, 500 of them, are on days, and the other half, 500, is on nights. Now lets say you employ a Curfew from 10 pm to 6 am.

Since you are keeping the majority of people indoors and at home, do you still need to employ half your troops for night shift? No! Of course not! You might use 100 for Night now and 900 for the day time, and when they are needed the most. So without changing your Troop Force with a Curfew you have almost doubled your Troops size for the day time.

Make Sense?

• Like 1