Gun-toting Aussie tourist nabbed with crystal meth in Phuket

Looks like a jerk!!!!!!!!

true, unfortunately also looks like a certain type of farang of which there are PLENTY in pattaya/phuket (not talking about gun and meth).

same goes for the girl (on the FB page), plenty of those in LOS too.

So true across Thailand, guys like this with two or three bar girls in tow. Look at his facebook page.
nah it is just the Aussie endorphins that we emit. Women just love it and it is a curse for Australians. We can't walk into a shopping centre without women collapsing. Gees go into a bar for one lady and you walk out with all for free. An Aussie walks into a room and it is whooooo Aussie Aussie aussie oi oi oi. Take me take me. Edited by Kooweerup
  • Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I presume you mean pheromones.

Endorphin's are within your brain and give you that high when you exercise.

Don't worry, we can't all be clever.

Edited by KarenBravo
  • Like 1

Lock him up - throw away the key so that other criminals may learn - hopefully.

But, in the eyes of some, that action may not be considered "democratic"!

And, crime always pays - otherwise there would be no authorities whose job it is to deal with crime. Can you imagine all those people out of work?

Why throw the key away?

For 1/2 a gram of math? and a gun?

Big deal, anyone in the US can get caught with a gun at some point or 1/2 gram of anything harder than math.

He did not really killed or threatened anybody as far i know!

• Like 1

Where did he get his gun from? Hiw can a farang buy a gun in Thailand?

Surely you jest? Illegal firearms are very common in the larger cities and country areas (all over Thailand!) If you've got the money, some one has the weapon! facepalm.gifthumbsup.gif

Sure enough, the guy is scum and the 9mm is an issue but half of Thailand businessmen have them, all illegal. The Meth is small time, half a gram does not constitute any serious attempt to sell and is most probably only for personal use. He will be out and about in a week or less

Great link chooka, very funny.

It reinforces my resolve to cull them if I ever get into power though.

Power over your own lunch box will be as much as you will ever have

I will vote for him/her if they run for office.thumbsup.gif A little culling of the feral species in any country is not a bad thing.

Thanks chooka. I think steve C may be one of them if he thinks my idea is a bad one?? If he is, he would be hoping that power over my own lunch box is the only power I ever have.

Edited by F4UCorsair

"....told police they were dating..."....would any female anywhere DATE a creature like that? Doubt it...probably the usual business arrangement.....

That "creature's" money is as good as anyone else's here.

Maybe she says "he take care me good.": biggrin.png

Great link chooka, very funny.

It reinforces my resolve to cull them if I ever get into power though.

Power over your own lunch box will be as much as you will ever have

I will vote for him/her if they run for office.thumbsup.gif A little culling of the feral species in any country is not a bad thing.

Thanks chooka. I think steve C may be one of them if he thinks my idea is a bad one?? If he is, he would be hoping that power over my own lunch box is the only power I ever have.

Is he from Logan?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=dMvN7TDE-iQ