Gun-toting Aussie tourist nabbed with crystal meth in Phuket

Lite Beer

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

seems to be in good shape for being 53..

I thought he looks more like 60.

0.5 g of ice and a little gun - call interpol !

News must be scarce to post this story.

If he knows anyone, he could have got off with 5.000 bhat or so 'fine', now it will be a bit like 50k.

• Like 1

Gun in the photo with him behind bars looks like the gas-powered BB.

I was wondering about his lovely' Baby' girlfriend--Police get a tip-off and Madame arrives after the event--can't blame the girl if she wanted to be rid of this guy, though.

His 'smiling' for the camera while being charged in the Police Station--makes me think that he's 'One round short of a Magazine'-- Australia did well to export him.

Just one of the respectable retirees supplementing their pension with a small business, nothing to see here. Unless *gasp* he was abusing visa-exempt rules.

530mg is 0.53gm

Really small business that.

Doubt it's for distribution, but some meth for personal use and a firearm = not a guy who just stopped by to see the temples.

• Like 1

Lock him up - throw away the key so that other criminals may learn - hopefully.

But, in the eyes of some, that action may not be considered "democratic"!

And, crime always pays - otherwise there would be no authorities whose job it is to deal with crime. Can you imagine all those people out of work?

Just another bag of $hit excuse for a human. 20+ in the slammer for him.

Must be a mistake though...how could he be Australian with a name like that? Must be European.

That's a joke. I wonder if the gf dropped him in? BiB get a conviction, gf gets the cash stash, and everybody's happy except the yob.

The pic in chooka's post is not of the ugly Australian with the gun.

Must be u than?? giggle.gif

Wasn't there another couple of Aussie last year running around with handgun letting off a few rounds in the street and a couple of Germany tourists where shot? I believe they got a 5000 baht fine. This guy will probably get the standard 500 fine as nobody was shot. That is probably why he looks so smug in the photo, he knows nothing much will happen to him

Must be a mistake though...how could he be Australian with a name like that? Must be European.

The guy's last name suggests his ancestors might have been Greek or Spanish. Except for the aboriginals, Australia is fully populated by descendants of immigrants. It strikes me as bizarre that many posters who are probably living in Thailand and thus emigrated themselves, still seem to think that all British should have an English name, all French a French name, and so on. There are many born and bred British with Indian names, Dutch with Indonesian names, French with Arab or African names. In case you have half Thai kids, would you like it if the Thainess of their grandchildren, 100 years down the road, would be questioned because the family name is Smith, Schulz, van Galen or Ducroix?

If anybody develops software which automatically filters out posts where it is questioned if somebody is really British, French or whatever on the basis of his/her name, I am a buyer.

So right. We've just had a guy come top in the UK elections as he is seen as an ordinary British man who likes a fag and a pint. Name...Farage. Obama also does not spring to mind as an American name.

laugh.png

Oh I don't know!!!! Sometimes people just don't think

This guy obviously isn't very smart....Why didn't he tell the cops he was Vin Deisel and was making a movie.........they would have all gather round to get their pics taken and rushed home to tell their wives they met a movie starcoffee1.gif

• Like 1

“A woman showed up after the raid and told police that she and Mr Coutelas were dating,” added Col Suttichai. “But we did not press charges against her, as she was not present when officers searched the apartment.”

Gosh! Lucky for the girlfriend. cheesy.gif