Gun-toting Aussie tourist nabbed with crystal meth in Phuket

Lite Beer

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He will get impressed as the meth wears off. The next impression will be time in the gray bar hotel, of course he could be a repeat offender who feels more at home in prison? What does immagration do with this type once their time is up? coffee1.gif Doc

A Powder Cowboy . . . .. just send him back to Aus with a postit note on his forehead.

"Further training needed."

Why send him back to Aussie? Is he above the laws of the land? He should face the music like his kinds...

Aye lad, but in case you haven't noticed, exile is a handy tool, when dealing with undesirables.

We notice more than but a few criminals, avoiding Thailand justice, like this.

Having somewhere to send them back to, is a convenience not to be missed at every opportunity.

In the great and "real" days of the Magna Carter, this was a sound legal option.

He should go and sweat it out with other inmates in any of the Thai prisons that's been described as hell. No need to go home and chill in a ventilated prison. What is good for the goose is equally good for the gander. Edited by mezieibeh

oh what happen today ? no bashing ? ahh of course he is Australian so I guess he is not eligible for bashing ..... coffee1.gif

A bit pointless in bashing us Aussie as we are thicker skinned the others, we enjoy it so makes the whole exercise a little pointless.
  • Like 1

I presume this is the gun in question. photo taken from his face book page https://www.facebook.com/mark.coutelas?fref=ts I also see that he has time in Thai custody already.

interesting Facebook page. I guess now that border runs for visas have been stopped people like this guy will become an endangered species in Thailand

LOL.....maybe set aside a small island for them, and turn it into a national park.

Why is it always the bald headed dudes with tattoos?

Signalers of criminals?

You only forgot the sempiternal tank top wink.png

and footy shorts and rubber thongs.thumbsup.gif Standard bogan attire when visiting exotic places

oh what happen today ? no bashing ? ahh of course he is Australian so I guess he is not eligible for bashing ..... coffee1.gif

A bit pointless in bashing us Aussie as we are thicker than others, we enjoy it so makes the whole exercise a little pointless.

Fixed that for you......

These wannabe types: wannabe bikers, wannabe hard men, wannabe Goodfellas, wannabe "connected" punks, they are a laugh.

Cops hate 'em. They're time-wasters. Always let on that they have something for you.

And he was armed was he ? I'm guessing one of those machine-shop specials.

Speaking of arms. Look at his arms. (Hehehehehehe)

This geriatric punk has his hard look down pretty good though, wouldn't you say.

When he tries this look in Ban Kwang they'll just beat the teeth out of his head, break his arms.

And that's just the white boys.

"Sometimes, 'fuggedabowdit' just means fuggedabowdit. . . . "

Seems to be pretty complacent in the photo, does he know something we do not?

I try to keep in mind that a photo captures the event at a specific time. What occurred before or after it was taken cannot be seen.

Been bashing by aussies on here. We can hang it on ourselves and laugh at ourselves.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8DxV0GumzE&feature=player_detailpage

Great link chooka, very funny.

It reinforces my resolve to cull them if I ever get into power though.

Power over your own lunch box will be as much as you will ever have

Been bashing by aussies on here. We can hang it on ourselves and laugh at ourselves.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8DxV0GumzE&feature=player_detailpage

Great link chooka, very funny.

It reinforces my resolve to cull them if I ever get into power though.

Power over your own lunch box will be as much as you will ever have

I will vote for him/her if they run for office.thumbsup.gif A little culling of the feral species in any country is not a bad thing.

• Like 2

There's not much point linking to the Daily Mail- it's still blocked in Thailand so we can't read the link.

Anyway, I never quite understand why people post personal stuff on Facebook that the whole world can see. It's not that hard to understand- if there's a little globe symbol beside your post, it's public. So either don't use the website if you don't understand it, or if you do, maybe question why you'd want to share personal photos with total strangers.

This guy is a everything an Aussie Yob and a Bogan represents.... sadly there plenty

more where this fine specimen comes from....

OF COURSE you mean they're all over the world these yobs and bogans. im sure whatever country you're from has some fine specimens too......

If it weren't for the gun I might feel sorry for him. Thailand seems to be full of grasses, most definitely no honour amongst theives in these parts.

Honour among thieves is a good thing?

Yeah, that seemed a strange comment, along with "Thailand seems to be full of grasses." The (somewhat) sarcastic comments about quality tourists may encompass more than just the guy in the photo.

Forced to choose between a country "full of" grasses or being chockablock with drug-addled & armed nutters, I think I'd be more comfortable with the snitches.

• Like 1

There's not much point linking to the Daily Mail- it's still blocked in Thailand so we can't read the link.

Anyway, I never quite understand why people post personal stuff on Facebook that the whole world can see. It's not that hard to understand- if there's a little globe symbol beside your post, it's public. So either don't use the website if you don't understand it, or if you do, maybe question why you'd want to share personal photos with total strangers.

Actually it's not blocked in Thailand as I am in Chiangmai and read it and posted it. Just a few hours ago. Just checked it again and yes still visible

• Like 1