Gun-toting Aussie tourist nabbed with crystal meth in Phuket

Lite Beer

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's not much point linking to the Daily Mail- it's still blocked in Thailand so we can't read the link.

Anyway, I never quite understand why people post personal stuff on Facebook that the whole world can see. It's not that hard to understand- if there's a little globe symbol beside your post, it's public. So either don't use the website if you don't understand it, or if you do, maybe question why you'd want to share personal photos with total strangers.

Actually it's not blocked in Thailand as I am in Chiangmai and read it and posted it. Just a few hours ago. Just checked it again and yes still visible

"...so we can't read the link. "

We who?

I just clicked on the link and just like magic the Daily Mail appeared on my screen. All the way to me in Pattaya in a flash!! Technology, eh!!

"So either don't use the website if you don't understand it..."

Good advice. No VPN, just good old 3BB regular access.

post-145917-0-50866900-1401262959_thumb.

Edited by Suradit69

If it weren't for the gun I might feel sorry for him. Thailand seems to be full of grasses, most definitely no honour amongst theives in these parts.

If this sack of shit is of your ilk, I trust you will accompany it to prison, and remain incarcerated together. And when deported, you also go along for the ride, never to return.

oh what happen today ? no bashing ? ahh of course he is Australian so I guess he is not eligible for bashing ..... coffee1.gif

A bit pointless in bashing us Aussie as we are thicker than others, we enjoy it so makes the whole exercise a little pointless.

Fixed that for you......

thanks for altering the thicker skinned

Lock him up - throw away the key so that other criminals may learn - hopefully.

But, in the eyes of some, that action may not be considered "democratic"!

And, crime always pays - otherwise there would be no authorities whose job it is to deal with crime. Can you imagine all those people out of work?

export him to dubai clap2.gif

Looks like a jerk!!!!!!!!

true, unfortunately also looks like a certain type of farang of which there are PLENTY in pattaya/phuket (not talking about gun and meth).

same goes for the girl (on the FB page), plenty of those in LOS too.

• Like 1

Another farang who thinks he can get away here with stuff he can t get away with at home.

Dunno about that, Aussies have a big drugs problem per cappita and firearms are freely available to the criminal elements.

I presume this is the gun in question. photo taken from his face book page https://www.facebook.com/mark.coutelas?fref=ts I also see that he has time in Thai custody already.

interesting Facebook page. I guess now that border runs for visas have been stopped people like this guy will become an endangered species in Thailand

I'm betting there will just be a whole lot more people taking a chance and over staying instead of doing visa runs.

Could turn into a decent earner for the gov.

• Like 1

true, unfortunately also looks like a certain type of farang of which there are PLENTY in pattaya/phuket (not talking about gun and meth).

So true across Thailand, guys like this with two or three bar girls in tow. Look at his facebook page.

So true across Thailand, guys like this with two or three bar girls in tow. Look at his facebook page.
nah it is just the Aussie endorphins that we emit. Women just love it and it is a curse for Australians. We can't walk into a shopping centre without women collapsing. Gees go into a bar for one lady and you walk out with all for free. An Aussie walks into a room and it is whooooo Aussie Aussie aussie oi oi oi. Take me take me. Edited by Kooweerup

Lock him up - throw away the key so that other criminals may learn - hopefully.

But, in the eyes of some, that action may not be considered "democratic"!

And, crime always pays - otherwise there would be no authorities whose job it is to deal with crime. Can you imagine all those people out of work?

Why throw the key away?

For 1/2 a gram of math? and a gun?

Big deal, anyone in the US can get caught with a gun at some point or 1/2 gram of anything harder than math.

He did not really killed or threatened anybody as far i know!

• Like 1

Where did he get his gun from? Hiw can a farang buy a gun in Thailand?

Surely you jest? Illegal firearms are very common in the larger cities and country areas (all over Thailand!) If you've got the money, some one has the weapon! facepalm.gifthumbsup.gif

Sure enough, the guy is scum and the 9mm is an issue but half of Thailand businessmen have them, all illegal. The Meth is small time, half a gram does not constitute any serious attempt to sell and is most probably only for personal use. He will be out and about in a week or less

Great link chooka, very funny.

It reinforces my resolve to cull them if I ever get into power though.

Power over your own lunch box will be as much as you will ever have

I will vote for him/her if they run for office.thumbsup.gif A little culling of the feral species in any country is not a bad thing.

Thanks chooka. I think steve C may be one of them if he thinks my idea is a bad one?? If he is, he would be hoping that power over my own lunch box is the only power I ever have.

Edited by F4UCorsair

"....told police they were dating..."....would any female anywhere DATE a creature like that? Doubt it...probably the usual business arrangement.....

That "creature's" money is as good as anyone else's here.

Maybe she says "he take care me good.": biggrin.png

Great link chooka, very funny.

It reinforces my resolve to cull them if I ever get into power though.

Power over your own lunch box will be as much as you will ever have

I will vote for him/her if they run for office.thumbsup.gif A little culling of the feral species in any country is not a bad thing.

Thanks chooka. I think steve C may be one of them if he thinks my idea is a bad one?? If he is, he would be hoping that power over my own lunch box is the only power I ever have.

Is he from Logan?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=dMvN7TDE-iQ