Married a Thai and appear to do nothing right !

tracker1

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are a man right?

highly unlikely dry.png

Just because some people sit around all day drinking piss and expect their wife to do everything doesnt include me

A little more swagger when you are being a man. Cursing can be very butch. You should try it.

• Like 1

instead of being an unpaid paying servant

All things considered, she appears to have married beneath her own class and realizes the dreadful mistake she made. What did she original find attractive in you? ... aside from the fact that you apparently do windows.

Edited by Suradit69
  • Like 1

In a simple phrase;

GET A LIFE

You need to have your own life. There are many of us here that have almost been in your shoes. The difference is we do not stay home all day every day.

Surely you do not spend every day working all day at home.

Think of teh old stereotype of the housewife.

You are now in that boat. All she sees you doing while I take it she is at work is sitting around doing nothing.

Other side of the coin how often do you and her go out for dinner or dancing or such.

how do you treat her when she comes home?

To my mind, and I may be biased, but the words "Thai" and 'hi-so' simply do not go together.

I don't think university educated and hi so go together either. My missus did 4 years at Ubon uni in accounting, has no drive or ambition, knows next to nothing about outside Thailand [and not a lot of inside], loves to sleep, facebook and watch TV. She buys nothing brand name, by choice and prides herself when she gets a good second hand jeans deal. She's pretty dark, to boot. DEFINITELY not hi so. Her 3 sisters from the same village/farm are uni educated and anything but hi so.

It's pretty easy to spot hi so/s at Central Plaza, and I'm sure they don't all have degrees.

• Like 2