New Visa Rules Exclude Everyone Except Sex Tourists, Alcoholics, Drug Addicts, Ravers, Illiterate...

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i call those quality tourist. have you ever tried to crash out on a beach and managed to to totally free on sand. see it not speck on them, takes real quality to do that.

Thailand can no longer endure the presence of certain types of undesirable persons, such as journalists, academics, NGO employees, teachers, responsible business owners, or those working for charitable social organizations,”

if only it were so. how much more pleasant thailand would be.

Finally, a country that agrees and appreciates my days of lollygagging, wine women and songs...

and da hell with leaning and studying, who needs it right? Thank you Thailand for welcoming me

into your bosoms....

• Like 1

Nice pic in the opening post, I presume it is taken at Koh Phangan the morning after. Nothing wrong with those kids, just coming to have a good time and spending a lot of money locally. If I would have written the opening post, the pic would have been of elderly scrubby looking farang men with a questionable visa status, drinking beer in the daytime sitting around a table in front of a mom and pop store in Phuket or Pattaya.

• Like 1