success stories on thaifriendly.com

Have meet many girls on a dating apps.

A success story.. Very good looker... hooked up with her over a 6 month period. Well off... she paid for some of the dinners movies and gifts. Was a firecracker in bed.

She has a farang husband who lives here.. who she would go home to not walking straight and give him a kiss on the check. Got a message from her once laughing that she just kissed him after giving me a BJ... poor bugger.

Happens everywhere and says a lot about you, like attract like, nothing is fool proof you do need your wits about you, up to you to know what you want and what you will accept.

Think about it.

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A success story.. Very good looker... hooked up with her over a 6 month period. Well off... she paid for some of the dinners movies and gifts. Was a firecracker in bed.

She has a farang husband who lives here.. who she would go home to not walking straight and give him a kiss on the check. Got a message from her once laughing that she just kissed him after giving me a BJ... poor bugger.

Happens everywhere and says a lot about you, like attract like, nothing is fool proof you do need your wits about you, up to you to know what you want and what you will accept.

Think about it.

I just thought about it. Thank you.

I will never get a BJ off a women again who may have a significant other. Unless she is hot... and swallows.. and only then.

I used to think these dating sites were just a rip off, I've never used one myself. I played around when I first came to Thailand in 04, I did get very feed up with the lack of meeting what I would call a 'nice Thai girl'......You know what I mean, right, plenty of good time girls but I wanted more. But were to meet a woman you would want a relationship with.......Not easy in Thailand because of the culture.

Well, no, I have never been on one of these dating site, I was lucky enough to meet my now wife at a friend of a friends house warming party.......But a very good friend of mine, I've know for a long time did join one of these sites...

I gave him all of my expert opinion, (a bit like some of the crap written in this topic) Told my wife no good will come of it.....Well.....Long story short, I was wrong! My mate stated seeing a woman from one of these sites....and now they have been married 4 years, have a little boy and very happy together.....I'm happy to say I was wrong!

Tonto's top tip.....If you go on to one of these sites, be realistic, If you are an old, fat slap head 50 and up...stop trying to trap a 20 year old...You WILL get ripped off and instead of renting it by the day, you'll just be paying long term rental instead. There are thousands of good, nice honest Thai women looking for love, many chose a career and getting an education over a school sweetheart and never get hitched. Come 30/35 Thai men don't want them, for one thing they have become independent, (that frightens a lot of Thai men)

Ask most guys who are married to career Thai women will tell you there wife's friend, a lot of them are single and looking for a man in there life, (and these women are not hookers) They just want what most people want from these site....a partner in life.

So, know how it turned out for my mate I would recommend some of these sites, do your homework, and remember it takes two to tango.

I would say that Thaifriendly has a broad range of women. Some are bargirls, some are students, some are gold-diggers, some are "good girls", some are party girls.

I think if you create a decent profile and try meeting a few women from the site (and be realistic about who will genuinely want to meet you for you, and not for something else....i.e. if you are 60, don't even try to date anyone younger than 35 years old, or if you do then don't be surprised if it's not "true love") then you will see that it is possible to find a perfectly normal woman (for thai standards) on TF.

My friend from Germany uses thaifriendly all the time. and swears by it. He visits us one a year,and stays in Thailand for 6 weeks. His time is devoted to meeting,and shxxxig all the woman

he has met on the web site. Up to now 3 years he has a 100% success rate.

I have a 2% reply rate on TF. What am I doing wrong? I'm always polite, have a good profile and gallery (I think) am I perhaps aiming too high?

The usual mistakes leading to low response are,

1. Knowing too much, try a new profile saying you have just retired to Thailand, never having visited before.

2. Professing poverty, tell them how big your pension and saving are, and how freely you spend on your partners.

3. Being too young and too healthy, older men with heart conditions are very popular.

4. Tell them you want marriage and babies.

Your post kind of gives the impression that I'm looking for bar girls after "rich old white men". There must be at least some honest girls looking for a meaningful, loving relationship.

You give that impression yourself. Thats what Thaifriendly is for!

Thanks for telling us your story....Ill make sure to put the BS protectors on anytime I see a post from you again.

• 2 months later...

i no luck with this website....and i can not log in after use it 3 years i need confirm my email but when i try give the website to send me a confirm email i not recieve any?

i was find a new website on googel name misspattayaholiday and it works much better then thai friendly

• 5 months later...

TF is alright, I made a free account and got 5 dates in the 1st month. Banged 3 different chicks off of there so far in just over 2 months. I'm also in OKC but no luck there as of yet.

• 1 month later...

I've been here a week and had huge successes

Most if not all have contacted me first

Speak varying degrees of english, I choose the better speaking ones

Been on a few dates and some came straight to my room

Ladyboys have been harassing me as well

Great for mid 20s relatively photogenic talkative people I guess?

Fine for making friends and getting laid. But Ive never felt a connection or like I wouldve wanted to talk to the girl if Id seen her in public first. I wouldnt blame the latter on TF though. Just the nature of meeting women online. Never totally what you expected.

• 1 year later...

Dating sites have all types of men and women  IT takes sorting for sure but I rate them highly...  You can set search parameters from height and weight to body type, level of  English speaking, college degree, no young kids, and nice pictures.. then just begin to talk...IF things dont click just block and delete.  I got at least 20 emails a day.   some seem like bargirls, but easy to sort out the quality ones.  much easier than on the street. .  No one ever asked for money.. I talked to over 100 in a couple months on a dating site.  10-15 at a time. switch to the line if you like them. if they contact you at 3-4am bkk time just block them.  One did ask in under 3 messages how I would support her and her family.  I told her bye.   But many professional women like nurses and teachers...  Like someone else said...  Women who went to college worked hard and maybe got dumped by the Thai husband for a younger gal or didn't like such a professional woman. Then they focus on career and raising kids solo.  now at 40+ they feel they are missing a man... Thats me!!!  I am 56 so I am happy with a 45-50 year old with older children.  Compare to dating sites in the US and its like night and day.  Don't knock it till you try it.  IT's a great way to do some legwork before visiting Thailand.  Most of the time its like a reunion with an old girlfriend, yet all new,, If I was living in thailand I would spend less time chatting and just meete and I would have a low budet of money and time for the first date.  Basically a coffee is what is expected.. it can lead to a nextension or date soon.  I do in the USA it is like a 800 baht $ limit Maybe a late breakfast or lunch.. But a nice patio coffee is great.. a walk in a park. . I prefer just a coffee or quick meet. but that is because if I live close we can just meet and not chat so much before... but for the ones I chat with for a month or two and facetime on the line I am happy to commit to much more expensive vacation plans. 

My friend used it to find his wife and she is great. They have been married at least 7 years and lived in Thailand for most of it. Now they live in Southern California and have a child and the marriage is a real success. He ios retired, but she works because they were having problems making ends met. He told me that he had a lot of fun for a few years looking for the right one on Thai dating sites

Archived