Tall girls of Udon Thani

sojourner007

Over the years I've met several working girls in Pattaya who were tall (>170 cm) by Thai standards. Many of them also had large and apparently natural breasts (I could not find any surgery scars) which was of course a plus even though I did not look for that feature specifically. All of them were slim and definitely not of the 3rd gender. And here is what surprised me: most of them were from Udon Thani (unfortunately I don't know which parts of the province they were from). I've only been in Udon in transit and did not notice that locals around me were taller than in other Thai cities. So I wonder if there is a particular part of Udon which is known to have many tall people living in it? Or could it be that I misheard the girls and their province was actually UBon rather than UDon?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, judging from two sisters from Amphoe Phen I know, the one is tall, slim and super sexy (unfortunately married), the other is medium height and has the double weight of her sister.

So even within onee family there is no such thing as continuity wink.png

Bye,

Derk

KFC also have an R&D facility in Udon Thani. They state that the steroids they lace the chicken feed with enables the chicks to mature 3 times faster then with standard feed

​ I'm glad that George Orwell can't read that.thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

There are large battery chicken farms that predominantly supply KFC in that province. Statistically Udon Thani consumes the most KFC per head in Thailand within age group 10-15 years old.
They have noticed of late an increase in height and sexual anomalies develop in both girls and boys. Girls during this pre pubescent stage are becoming fuller and boys more effeminate.
KFC also have an R&D facility in Udon Thani. They state that the steroids they lace the chicken feed with enables the chicks to mature 3 times faster then with standard feed.
They are aware of the effects and to counter this they state that they have 'cloned a chicken with 4 legs! This will reduce the amount of feed steroids needed'
When asked how does the new species of 4 legged chicken taste? The PR persons answered "We don't know?......no one has been able to catch to yet!"

I seem to remember there were US soldiers there on a US base.

And also many Thai babies, on the side.

Hence the taller Thai.

Edited by hansnl
  • Like 2

My missus is from Udon Thani (Band Dung to be precise) and I have not noticed them to be taller than ladies from other provinces.

She is a looker though and this is definitely a trait I have found in Isaan girls. Despite their terrible reputation.

• Like 1

Ok...I am quoting from the Beach Boys...but...I had to change it.

Well East coast girls are hip
I really dig those styles they wear

And the Southern girls with the way they talk
They knock me out when I'm down there

The Mid-West farmer's daughters really make you feel alright
And the Northern girls with the way they kiss
They keep their boyfriends warm at night

I wish they all could be Udon girls...
I wish they all could be Udon girls

• Like 2

Udon grandmothers stretch them as babies. It's a traditional thing to ward off ghosts and predict lottery numbers.

They have to stop doing it before the grandmother gets to 35 years old though. After that is bad luck.

The stretching ritual also guarantees the girls meet dumb falangs to buy houses for them, but the grandmother cannot be over 30.

• Like 1

The Lao girls are quite tall & usually well stacked sojourner007---so maybe that's a a plus living 40 minutes from the border.

Any way carry on with your in depth survey & report all details back to us.......there's 100s just waiting......coffee1.gif

There are large battery chicken farms that predominantly supply KFC in that province. Statistically Udon Thani consumes the most KFC per head in Thailand within age group 10-15 years old.

Yes, this could be a valid reason. Scientific studies suggest that the people grow taller when they consume more protein in childhood. This is why, BTW, people generally are taller nowadays than say 50 y ago, - protein consumption has exploded over the period.

Girls bigger than 170 and "large and apparently natural breasts (I could not find any surgery scars)" raise my suspicion to say at least tongue.png

Just by chance I was in Udon yesterday and honestly I did not see many of this type except some "imported" promo girls (with which I had no chance to check for surgery scars). biggrin.png

Edited by KhunBENQ

Ok...I am quoting from the Beach Boys...but...I had to change it.

Well E-saan girls are hip

I really dig those styles they wear

And the Chiang Mai girls with the way they talk

They knock me out when I'm over there

The Mae Sot farmer's daughters really make you feel alright

And the Pattaya girls with the way they kiss

They keep their boyfriends warm at night

I wish they all could be Udon girls...

changed it a bit

My Thai wife is taller than me.....there are some factors we are not seeing. During the Chinese culture revolution many Chinese fled from the disaster there. They came to Thailand, and eventually married a Thai girl while claiming to be Thai. In manty Chinese provences the people are in fact tall. Even taller on average than Caucasians.

Being Chinese in Thailand was not a safe thing to be. The Chinese were still looking for people who left China. So many claimed to be Thai.

Even today many half Chinese will not admit it.

If you are curious about it, find out if a lot of Chinese setteled in Udon Thani. Immigrants tend to cluster......

The only really tall ones I've seen up here are of the 3rd gender. I will agree on the Ban Dung ladies that I have met, very pretty. I hear there are a few Lao ladies someplace in Ban Dung also...lol. Gotta' luv the Lao ladies, even if they are just as evil as their Issan sisters.

Well I don't know about taller ?

But Thai girls have certainly gotten fatter and really out of shape

I can remember not knowing where to look there were so many cute, sexy, hot little girls

Now young cute sexy skinny girls are few and far between

But there are still plenty of hot sexy girls here just need to look more !

facepalm.gif

Udon grandmothers stretch them as babies. It's a traditional thing to ward off ghosts and predict lottery numbers.

They have to stop doing it before the grandmother gets to 35 years old though. After that is bad luck.

Gold