Tall girls of Udon Thani

sojourner007

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My missus is from Udon Thani (Band Dung to be precise) and I have not noticed them to be taller than ladies from other provinces.

She is a looker though and this is definitely a trait I have found in Isaan girls. Despite their terrible reputation.

Her name's not Nunjaan is it?

A mate dragged me up there some years back to see the family of a girl he was "dating". I don't think I ever seen such a concentration of Thai women with farang boyfriends/husbands in one place. Later down the line it turned out she was also "dating a few others.

My missus is from Udon Thani (Band Dung to be precise) and I have not noticed them to be taller than ladies from other provinces.

She is a looker though and this is definitely a trait I have found in Isaan girls. Despite their terrible reputation.

Her name's not Nunjaan is it?

A mate dragged me up there some years back to see the family of a girl he was "dating". I don't think I ever seen such a concentration of Thai women with farang boyfriends/husbands in one place. Later down the line it turned out she was also "dating a few others.

No mate she's a Noy. A lot of them about too. She has lived with me in PNG for the last 5 years. We get home about 4 times a year. The area does seem to attract farangs and so far my experience is about half work out.

But I got a good one :) Famous last words.

Udon grandmothers stretch them as babies. It's a traditional thing to ward off ghosts and predict lottery numbers.

They have to stop doing it before the grandmother gets to 35 years old though. After that is bad luck.

HILARIOUS cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

(what else/better answer can one give to such post........)

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Udon grandmothers stretch them as babies. It's a traditional thing to ward off ghosts and predict lottery numbers.

They have to stop doing it before the grandmother gets to 35 years old though. After that is bad luck.

There you go. I did not know that.

Has any Thaivisa member with a Thai wife got a taller wife than me? She is 5ft 9ins, I don't know what that is in Mtrs.

Mine is 6ft 3ins.

Probably the Royal Chinese/Japanese heritage line she comes from. Plus I think the MBA from the States made her taller.

• Like 1

Has any Thaivisa member with a Thai wife got a taller wife than me? She is 5ft 9ins, I don't know what that is in Mtrs.

Mine is 6ft 3ins.

Probably the Royal Chinese/Japanese heritage line she comes from. Plus I think the MBA from the States made her taller.

I don't believe you, how about a photo of her standing next to you, with you and you telling us what height you are. Then again if Mrs Possum was wearing 6ins heels.

To all tall Thai ladies ... Helloooooooo wub.png

My wife is 5ft 9ins, she is not from Udon Thani, and you had better keep back from her.

Haha, no worries possum, my wife's only 5'6" but she makes up those few extra inches with the heels she wears

To all tall Thai ladies ... Helloooooooo wub.png

My wife is 5ft 9ins, she is not from Udon Thani, and you had better keep back from her.

Haha, no worries possum, my wife's only 5'6" but she makes up those few extra inches with the heels she wears

Only 5'6"?? That is tall for a Thai girl, my Thai GF before I met my wife was 5'6". Mrs Possum is going to start wearing 6" heels because I told her that another posters wife is 6'3".

"Many of them also had large and apparently natural breasts (I could not find any surgery scars) which was of course a plus even though I did not look for that feature specifically"

Next time you do your breast research I might be able to assist you as I have a degree in this subject

Living in Udon for a while, I've noticed that to find attractive (bodily I mean - before they start tattooing/piercing/extreme makeup etc), then try any tourist area that is not close to their home. If you go around the villages here, all the pick of the crop are absent, working as cashiers in some high brand hotel in another province. They don't 'work on their own doorstep' (students aside that is, but in different ways).

Fantastic looks are great and all that, but if you can find one that has some other qualities you like....like, I dunno, honesty, integrity, team player, hard working, can plan further ahead than one day, no drugs, no gambling etc, then they are around still, it just takes a bit of work on our part rather than just walking by a commercial place waiting for one of those 'unique' opening lines they have.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

4 legged chooks,? Thats not like the yanks, put profit before safety, but think of the festival, 4 legged chooks races, beauty pageants,ladyboy, tomboys, display, thanks K F C

regards songhklasid. alt=bah.gif>

Well, I guess still better than Ukrainian's KFC Chernobyl Chicken.

Which is born missing a leg or wing..

Actually it's just down to evolution.

And how do you explain that in addition to being tall and having big tits those Udon giraffes also have VERY dark bottoms (almost black in most cases)? I'm still puzzled by that observation. Are those parts bruised from too much time sitting?

Mine is 6ft 3ins.

I thought they are all about the same height when laying on their backs.

So -- not your type.

I don't bat for the other side JL so I would'nt climb over her to get to you. I'd play 'hide the sausage' with her

Am I supposed to know what you're trying to say?

Edited by JLCrab