15 North Koreans detained Sunday

Lite Beer

Send them straight back to where they come from. If they want a better life then they, along with their fellow countryman, need to fight for one.

Please find a big rock, preferably in your home country and stay under it. Also look up the word compassion

Don't presume you know anything about me. Where my " home country" is or if I am currently living in it. xwhistling.gif.pagespeed.ic.FVjgnKnWS1.p

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

whistling.gif I don't know why they came here, and you don't know why they came here.

Until we do know, dont make the assumption that they are refugess flleing North Koreaa.

They MAY be that, but in the other hand that is a drug area. isn't it?

North Korean DIPLOMATS have been caught smuggling drugs before.

Until we know what they are doing here, don't be making assumptions on what they came here for.

At last somebody not living in a bubble word and not blinded by having one's head stuck in the clouds. thumbsup.gif

North Korea won't change until the people there force it to change. Because after all these years of NK insanity it has turned into a joke of a childish communist dictatorship, with no end in sight. hit-the-fan.gif.pagespeed.ce.6UelFDbFNJ. beatdeadhorse.gif.pagespeed.ce.adWp7jUAu crazy.gif.pagespeed.ce.dzDUUqYcHZ.gif

Doc Blake

Exactly my point. thumbsup.gif

Send them straight back to where they come from. If they want a better life then they, along with their fellow countryman, need to fight for one.

Please find a big rock, preferably in your home country and stay under it. Also look up the word compassion

Don't presume you know anything about me. Where my " home country" is or if I am currently living in it. xwhistling.gif.pagespeed.ic.FVjgnKnWS1.p

And furthermore. You might want to look up the word compassion under The Korean War. xmfr_closed1.gif.pagespeed.ic.UuJWYpOV2u

And furthermore. You might want to look up the word compassion under The Korean War. xmfr_closed1.gif.pagespeed.ic.UuJWYpOV2u

blink.png Wow! Where is the "compassion"?

I couldn't imagine what they went through to get here,

but I'm gonna' guess it was no "walk in the park."

Edit: Bitterness from the Korean conflict/war certainly does

not extend to it's unfortunate children. We ain't no saints either.

Time to chill

Edited by Dap
  • Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Man, I hate to tell you that I agree. Most if not all counties had to fight to get freedom. The French did, the Americans did and many others. We should help them with technology and arms but no boots on the ground. A civil was or revolution must be fought by the local people.

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

vile really vile post..your ignorance is outstanding this afternoon..you really should delete your post ...

No! They are law breakers.

Having been to North Korea, I can tell you that there is no way to fight that regime any more than those sent to the gulags could fight Stalin or the Jews could fight Hitler. It is a brutal place where neighbor must rat on neighbor. These people escaped a brutal regime and managed to cross thousands of miles of hostile China. Law breakers they are not.

• Like 2

whistling.gif I don't know why they came here, and you don't know why they came here.

Until we do know, dont make the assumption that they are refugess flleing North Koreaa.

Until we know what they are doing here, don't be making assumptions on what they came here for.

Maybe, since disguising a drug smuggling operation with 15 North Korean refugees is probably a brilliant way of flying 'under the radar'

I agree with you I was wondering if it was another name coma used trying to get here and support himself when obviously no one else will.whistling.gif

I was wondering if you were even wanted there socially. Maybe the law but I don't see a big society wanting you.

Not saying I know any thing about you other than you are unfeeling towards other people. The only way I knew that is you respond that way.

Edited by northernjohn

North Korea won't change until the people there force it to change. Because after all these years of NK insanity it has turned into a joke of a childish communist dictatorship, with no end in sight. hit-the-fan.gif.pagespeed.ce.6UelFDbFNJ. beatdeadhorse.gif.pagespeed.ce.adWp7jUAu crazy.gif.pagespeed.ce.dzDUUqYcHZ.gif

Doc Blake

You know nothing of the conditions in North Korea hence your mindless post.

First you say that it is up to the people to do some thing about it. Then you say there is no end in sight.

Why the out of the blue this ridicules comment on it?

Do you think that the sanctions and the South Koreans being against them will not eventually break them. China is starting to pull away from them they are going to be a nation of One idiot democratically (I threw that in for all the people who think an election will solve all of Thailand's problems) elected leader and his army.

In there desperation for recognition they are now threatening military actions. They are in no condition do over throw the government.

No need to presume anything to say that your posting are horrible.

North Koreans like these refugees would simply be eliminated in their home country but Thailand has and always will treat them as criminals, the Thais refuse to give them refugee status and treat them quite appalling in that horrible overcrowded immigration jail in Thung Mahemek Bangkok. The Thais are very nasty jailors with no compassion for foreigners, especially foreigners who cannot speak at least some Thai.

Correct but actually money buys much compassion that command of Thai.

vile really vile post..your ignorance is outstanding this afternoon..you really should delete your post ...

Yes!!...as in you, were the lawmaker.

Having been to North Korea, I can tell you that there is no way to fight that regime any more than those sent to the gulags could fight Stalin or the Jews could fight Hitler. It is a brutal place where neighbor must rat on neighbor. These people escaped a brutal regime and managed to cross thousands of miles of hostile China. Law breakers they are not.

I have also been to North Korea. You have no evidence for your 'brutal' or 'neighbor must rat on neighbor' claims. Did your guides tell you this? Did you see people dragged away on the streets? No, you didn't. What you chose to see in Pyongyang, Kaesong, Myohyang, etc. was what you wanted it to be.

I have also been to North Korea. You have no evidence for your 'brutal' or 'neighbor must rat on neighbor' claims. Did your guides tell you this? Did you see people dragged away on the streets? No, you didn't. What you chose to see in Pyongyang, Kaesong, Myohyang, etc. was what you wanted it to be.

Baboon, you're kidding, right? Guides giving that kind of information wouldn't live long enough to tell the next tour group. And btw it's not just neighbors -- children are taught from a very young age to rat on their very own parents. Anyway, what you saw in NK was strictly what His Kind Leader wanted you to see. Don't be another Rodman please!

• Like 1

At last somebody not living in a bubble word and not blinded by having one's head stuck in the clouds. thumbsup.gif

Yes, Coma, Farang is right. No one knows for sure. But then, no one else here claimed they knew for sure either. Most here were just disgusted that you could have such a callous attitude towards people from NK, irrespective of whether this group is what they claim to be. These are separate issues. Anyway, you obviously are not aware of the situation in NK whatsoever so do yourself a favour and do the bit of research that was kindly suggested to you.

Please could you be kind enough to tell me more about your experiences in Nth Korea. Particularly on how you came to know of its brutality and how it has neighbour pitted against neighbour. I cast serious shadows of doubts over your apparent factual knowledge of these claims. Foreigners are watched like hawks and see ONLY what the regime's authorities allow them to see. And it is NOT going out, mixing it up with the local populace.

And they have broken Thai law and therefore were arrested by authorities. And they have also broken laws in every country that they ILLEGALLY entered and exited.

Thailand is not signatory to the UN Conventions for Refugees, but are signatories to the UN Convention Against Torture and Other Cruel, Inhuman or Degrading Treatment or Punishment.

If returned, they will be subject to conditions in breach of Thailand's obligations under international law. So from a legal POV it is not appropriate to return the group to N.Korea, no matter their reason for entering Thai territory. It is well documented they will suffer extreme punishment by the State.

Review of the applicable international law in relation to North Korean escapees is at:

http://www.brookings.edu/research/opinions/2010/09/north-korea-human-rights-cohen

Edited by simple1

Hoping they don't hand them back to NK like they did with the Hmong back to Laos where they were never seen again.

send them to south korea, that's where they were heading in the first place! if the Thai's send them back they will be executed along with their families!

The United States has been looking down at Thailand for it treatment of Illegal Aliens. The Department of Homeland Security in the United States has established a process.

Northwest Arkansas News-Jun 8, 2014Share
PHOENIX -- Angry about the federal government sending illegal aliens from Texas to Arizona, state officials say they are rushing federal supplies to a makeshift holding center in the southern part of Arizona that's housing hundreds of children and is running low on the basics. Gov. Jan Brewer's spokesman .
They are taking Illegal Alien children and shipping them from Texas to Arizona, and housing then in the desert in unacceptable conditions with little or no food. The governor of Arizona is doing every thing possible to help these children, but the federal government is doing very little. They have also started shipping these people through the USA. Is is Human Trafficking, which is a crime against humanity?
DO NOT FOLLOW THE EXAMPLE OF THE USA!

Please could you be kind enough to tell me more about your experiences in Nth Korea. Particularly on how you came to know of its brutality and how it has neighbour pitted against neighbour. I cast serious shadows of doubts over your apparent factual knowledge of these claims. Foreigners are watched like hawks and see ONLY what the regime's authorities allow them to see. And it is NOT going out, mixing it up with the local populace.

And they have broken Thai law and therefore were arrested by authorities. And they have also broken laws in every country that they ILLEGALLY entered and exited.

Reasoning with people like you is useless. Welcome to ignore list.

Reasoning with people like you is useless. Welcome to ignore list.

Ignore list ? cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif