American resident of Pattaya facing charges of sexually assaulting minors

webfact

American resident of Pattaya facing charges of sexually assaulting minors

usa-2.jpg

PATTAYA: -- Acting on an arrest warrant, Police Region 2 Child and Women Protection Officers arrested a 56 year old American on Sunday Afternoon accused of sexually assaulting two Cambodian boys aged 13 and 14.

Police arrested Mr. Christopher Lee Hoff at his home in Soi 20 off Pattaya Third Road on the strength of arrest warrant number 114/2556 issued by the Pattaya Provincial Court in 2013.

The Warrant alleges that Mr. Hoff sexually assaulted the boys after encountering the pair on Walking Street in South Pattaya. He allegedly offered them 1,000 Baht and they accompanied Mr. Hoff to his house where the alleged sexual assaults took place.

The two boys had been staying at the Women and Child Shelter in Banglamung where they were being cared for following a previous case of sexual assault involving the pair.

Full story: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/130919/american-resident-of-pattaya-facing-charges-of-sexually-assaulting-minors/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2014-06-09

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

This one sounds strange. Firstly the man is a Canadian. Secondly he is married and lives with his Thai wife - so I will wait out the result on this one.

LOL! And why, if the article states he is an American, would you surmise that he is Canadian? Please tell me your logic is not based on the shirt he's wearing.

facepalm.gif

He IS a North American.

• Like 2

This one sounds strange. Firstly the man is a Canadian. Secondly he is married and lives with his Thai wife - so I will wait out the result on this one.

One or more out of these three!!!!!

1 - Pure lie

2 - desperate defending americans in general...

3 - true - so where can I read that he is actually a canadian guy?????????????????????????

Glegolo

Being married doesn't clear him of being a rockspider. A lot of kiddy fiddlers are married.

The two boys had been staying at the Women and Child Shelter in Banglamung where they were being cared for following a previous case of sexual assault involving the pair.

Why do I get the feeling that these boys are operating some sort of a scam? They hang around walking Street and it is not the 1st time they have been sexually assaulted.

Don't get me wrong I hate kiddie fiddlers and if this guy did do anything to these kids then I say nail him up.

Personally I have a feeling the kids were working and got their customer and now see an opportunity to extort more money.

These KIDS are damaged goods and probably will be for life !

They do this because they don't know anything else. They have been violated at an early age and think it's normal behaviour . All because of rock spiders like this one. He is an adult therefore should have the control his urges.

It's the adults at fault not the broken children.

The adults at fault are initially the parents, then the ones that helped these kids get into these horrible things in the first place. These adults should be put in jail also.

wai2.gif

Agree, but a lot of the Cambodian cases are orphans living on the street. No parents to guide them.

• Like 2

Here we go. All the "all Americans this, all Americans that" statements. As a Brit is winds me up when a Brit is hauled up and we all get tarred with the same brush. I KNOW it will wind up the Americans on here as they all get grouped in together. I know it winds up the Australians on here when the same happens to them, etc, etc

How about we discuss the issue and not the nationality this time round? That kind of conversation is only the domain of the knee-jerkers with nothing to add on the subject.

The real issue here is that the American is wearing a "Canada 1867" shirt with a maple-leaf. I wonder if they could arrest him for trying to impersonate a Canadian. Throw the book at all Americans pretending to be Canadians!!!!

The whole Europe is wearing T-shirts, shoes and shorts and jeans and jackets, all saying USA or similar on them.....Does that make all these people americans????

I think not..

Glegolo

Maybe they are doing it to get some spending money, but good thing is turn these guys in. Here's an idea: put a wire or give small recorders to the kids. Set up stings, let kids have a 1000. Would at least drive this kind of crime off the streets. Is chance for abuse by kids trying to get as much money as possible..... Kids have been damaged for sure, but perhaps bringing these guys to some sort of justice might help in the healing. Isn't that what drove Batman?

Why do I get the feeling that these boys are operating some sort of a scam? They hang around walking Street and it is not the 1st time they have been sexually assaulted.

Don't get me wrong I hate kiddie fiddlers and if this guy did do anything to these kids then I say nail him up.

Personally I have a feeling the kids were working and got their customer and now see an opportunity to extort more money.

I had similar thoughts - one issue is what are kids doing anywhere near walking street (adult supervision, role models missing etc) and second issue is this guy and what has been alleged.

For sure if the kids were not there he would not have access to them, then there seems to be willing or unwilling participants and a bigger proportion of scams vs other parts of LOS.

Was going to write something about bringing back a tougher curfew for Patts but will just think that for now!