American resident of Pattaya facing charges of sexually assaulting minors

webfact

I actually know Chris, and I must say this sounds like a set up to me. I have only know him to be attracted to women not men or boys. My gut tells me this is a set up for cash. I hope the truth will prevail.

Setups with barely underage girls has been a routine here for years. Pure setup and extortion in some cases.

• Like 1

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The two boys had been staying at the Women and Child Shelter in Banglamung where they were being cared for following a previous case of sexual assault involving the pair.

Why do I get the feeling that these boys are operating some sort of a scam? They hang around walking Street and it is not the 1st time they have been sexually assaulted.

Don't get me wrong I hate kiddie fiddlers and if this guy did do anything to these kids then I say nail him up.

Personally I have a feeling the kids were working and got their customer and now see an opportunity to extort more money.

Seems very suspicious but the guy should not be taking...Kids? ...home for any reason. I am glad the photo had a 'canada' shirt.lol

This one sounds strange. Firstly the man is a Canadian. Secondly he is married and lives with his Thai wife - so I will wait out the result on this one.

. No American would be caught dead in a Canada shirt...

Actually, this American loves Canada

• Like 1

Sounds like that shelter really takes good care of them. What were they doing, of all places, in walking street? Mind you, if the guy is a pedo, nail him. But the story is weird.

This is the immediate reaction I had. <deleted>?

Of all places? I have never been to Pattaya, however Walking Street is so notorious, I have heard about it many times.

He broke the legal age laws and faces punishment.

However the moralists are a bit over the top. The assaults are "alleged".

A crime is something seen to hurt another, and an assault is something done without consent.

If the report is accurate, it was not their first time and so they were not innocent minors. They knew what they were doing

and accepted money for a service.

It is possible they lied about their age, which he probably knew no doubt.

The unseen guilty parties? Parents, teachers, the carers, the community, the state and the whole country is also shamed,

for producing the poverty responsible. And so all of us, for not reminding everyone else, where those responsibilities lie.

• Like 2

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

This one sounds strange. Firstly the man is a Canadian. Secondly he is married and lives with his Thai wife - so I will wait out the result on this one.

LOL! And why, if the article states he is an American, would you surmise that he is Canadian? Please tell me your logic is not based on the shirt he's wearing.

facepalm.gif

He IS a North American.

Mexicans are Americans as they are from North America and what would we call some one from Brazil as they are from Sooth America

And not yet any bashing for those "quality sexpat " ??????? this is so far worse than what russian, indian or chinese could do ... I hope this guy if proven guilty to end in those nice thai jails ....

If he's found guilty by a court then he should be punished in accordance with the law. The circumstances surrounding what the two boys were actually doing in Walking Street should be also fully investigated as Chooka rightly states.

Do you really believe that pedophiles, homosexual or otherwise, don't exist in Russia, China and India then? Do some research before making ludicrous comments based on showing some nationalities to be better than others rather than facts. Start with India. You might find it enlightening.

• Like 1

if he is canadian then he is american (canada is in north america until today), secound to be married with a woman has nothing to do with the accusation......sexual assault on minor...as he has been accused, something wrong he did for sure with those 2 young boys, and i hope he is going to pay for that if guilty.

our modern society cannot tolerate such sick behavior.

coffee1.gif

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Here we go. All the "all Americans this, all Americans that" statements. As a Brit is winds me up when a Brit is hauled up and we all get tarred with the same brush. I KNOW it will wind up the Americans on here as they all get grouped in together. I know it winds up the Australians on here when the same happens to them, etc, etc

How about we discuss the issue and not the nationality this time round? That kind of conversation is only the domain of the knee-jerkers with nothing to add on the subject.

Maybe he's Catholic! cheesy.gif

Retired Priest!cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

• Like 2

I read the article it did state this was second time for this pair of boys could it be they scamming farangs? Might be worth looking into. If he did those boys then there should be others. Or he just like Cambodian boys? If that is the case what is he doing here?

• Like 1

I actually know Chris, and I must say this sounds like a set up to me. I have only know him to be attracted to women not men or boys. My gut tells me this is a set up for cash. I hope the truth will prevail.

Setups with barely underage girls has been a routine here for years. Pure setup and extortion in some cases.

Even if nothing sexual ocurred how is it sensible in any way for a grown man to take underage boys he meets on walking street (or anywhere for that matter) to a home / room / whatever?

It's not a set up, possibly entrapment, but any person with half a brain would steer well clear of putting themselves in a compromising position such as what was reported.

• Like 2

good. The Thai police should be much more stricter with these filthy farlang Americans coming here to do these evil things

Interesting! Canadian Chris of Pattaya (IMO, the sickest town in Thailand) befriends 2 Cambodian teens prowling the streets for money,...maybe he's guilty, maybe he's not,...but the real hate here is behonset's post...." these filthy farlang Americans coming here to do these evil things." Behonset must be a Yellow Shirt.

PS....Yellow is not a Thai colour.

He might be guilty but a lot of problems with the kids..

History of sexual abuse yet still on walking street (what time? - bet if wasn't 645pm) willing to go with the man or a customer for money. Are the kids milking the system? These are street smart kids just to survive up to this point...We are not talking about a brain-washing here and/or kids who were abducted walking to school or a visit to Grandma's house...an effective system gets them completely away from the scene...

Probably don't even know who their family is...

CB

encountering the pair on Walking Street in South Pattaya. He allegedly offered them 1,000 Baht and they accompanied Mr. Hoff to his house where the alleged sexual assaults took place.

cared for following a previous case of sexual assault involving the pair.

I have to say there is something fishy about this story. The two boys where involved in sexually assault before and already staying in the care centre and all they think of is going to Walking Street and after all agreed to go with the American.

Are these boys just stupid? They are old enough to understand what is going on.

But in any case the American is a pervert and should put behind bars.

Who said what when the man was arrested? Are the young boys to be believed? Their only interest is money when they stroll Walking street. We do not know the facts. Give the man a break untill PROVEN!!!!!!!!? guilty.

• Like 1

Even if nothing sexual ocurred how is it sensible in any way for a grown man to take underage boys he meets on walking street (or anywhere for that matter) to a home / room / whatever?

It's not a set up, possibly entrapment, but any person with half a brain would steer well clear of putting themselves in a compromising position such as what was reported.

If he actually took the boys back to his room then I would agree with you. If this is a set up and people were paid off then he may not have even taken them back to his room and the whole thing could be a set up from the get go. As I said the devil is in the details. At this point I am questioning the details.

Im also doubtfull , but surely the investigation will show if those boys ever were in his appartment or if he even ever met them