• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Give it a year and see how many they are clamping then. wink.png

A year hell........ I give it a month.

you guys are very slow learners,

this is now a military dictatorship,

it is not going to get better,

the worst is coming

well boo hoo for you, your red shirts lost. Bitter much ? From the moment the military took power things have gotten better and better by the day and will only continue to do so wink.png

the self appointed "watchman" needs to see the eye Doctor.

Give it a year and see how many they are clamping then. wink.png

A year hell........ I give it a month.

you guys are very slow learners,

this is now a military dictatorship,

it is not going to get better,

the worst is coming

"the worst is coming"

What, you mean Thaksin's coming back?

No! Just complete chaos like after the last coup with the military play acting at being politicians and business men! The last coup only created instability and political chaos and this latest coup will go down the same path, just give it time to all fall apart yet again.

And as for the singing and dancing nonsense, words cannot convey how I feel about such childish silliness in light of what has and is happening to the country. How about the army grow up and start acting as men not children, its time to act with wisdom not a time to be singing silly songs. The Thais are doomed to fail unfortunately, I can only be pessimistic after all that I have seen here.

Please send to Chiang Mai or teach police here how to clamp with greater authority and especially around the moat and on main streets near markets! This city has grown tremendously in the past few years and cannot tolerate auto congestion any longer without more accidents occuring!

• Like 1

About time but I hope they are reviewing the amount of available parking and the proper use of available space, such as the way many shop owners, either open or not, control the space in front on a public road.

law and order comes to thailand

we'll see how happy all the Thai's are when they start abandoning their cars and stop paying on them with money they no longer have from jobs they no longer have

pain has come to thailand, but, it is like banging your foot,,

it doesnt hurt right away, but you know it is coming

sadly, too many dont believe it yet,

but wait

What a lot of griping comments from probably the same people who complain regularly when cars are illegally parked on arterial Bkk roads or the pavements are blocked by - whatever! Grow up and accept that someone at long last is trying to do something about these problems because he has the power to do so. Granted it may be short-lived - but again, it may not be!

• Like 1

Makes you wonder why have they got that number of clamps when they only do 30 or 40 a day.

They had plenty stored is the govt warehouses, where they keep things they really don't want to use or have a hard time selling like rice, wheel-clamps, toilet paper, etc.

if you had trouble coming up with a third item, why bother with the 'etc.'?

Edited by HooHaa

Another strategy would be to stop the rampant expansion of 7-Elevens, they aim to eventually open 25,000 in Thailand are getting close to that. Outside every single one you will find a car double parked even though a free parking space, kerbside, exists 10m down the road. TIT.

I wonder how the cop on the street is taking to this. They have been under pressure not to ruffle feathers of anyone above the poor person, but surely at least one of the 2500 cars belonged to a hi so person.

Seems like a real bind for street cops who are trained to pussyfoot around important people. Go Army !

• Like 1