GOOD DENTIST, ? In Pattaya good price?

excelchain

I choose to visit Dentist Beach to have my dental issues resolved. I recommend Dr. Cherry. Thanks to her professionalism I now have the perfect teeth to savor from the food I love to eat that I was restricted to do so before undergoing the service. Her english is good. Price is reasonable.

• Like 1

I went to the one on Soi 5 Jomtien to remove a wisdom tooth. I asked for the gas that makes me pass out, he told me not to worry about it as the blood loss will make me pass out anyway.

Needless to say eh doesn't get my recommendation. I went to one on Pattaya Klang that was good though, can't remember the name.

• Like 2

The dentist i use i have forgotten his name but he is just up from Fairtex hotel near Dolphin round about just before the lights. He was the best Pattaya inter had but now has a brand new surgery. I had some work done there few months ago and he knocked a thousand off the crown compared to Pattaya Inter as he said he did not have to pay them commission.

How highly did i rate him, i used to fly up from Phuket to get work done. Sure somebody remembers his name always got a mention when he was at PIH. Boonsapan i think, he changed so i forgot. But between fairtex hotel and traffic lights going up Pattaya North away from the island. Brand new surgery and best dentist i had in 14 years here in Thailand.

The outstanding Dentist in Pattaya and district has been covered on this forum many times-Dr.Warin on pattaya klang-google him thumbsup.gif

Prices gone up recently no doubt from all you kind guys recommending !! Only about 10% on what I wanted doing so not too bad extra 5000 Baht on top or so

They all are exactly the same and people keep recommending...

The only interesting point is to know which one is not a cheater who does not overcharge ?

I haven't found any yet.

But they're not all the same. The premises of some dental practitioners are really grotty on the outside.

And everyone keeps going on about cheaper prices whereas for me the most important thing is a dentist that doesn't cause pain and makes you feel relaxed. And they can't all do that the same way.

• Like 1